Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
0.00 -> 0.205 in 7 years. 0.205 -> 1.00 theoretically if it takes 7 years per .2 progression. The game will finish in the year 2052.
Maybe you are a bit jealous on LP? Owing a 65 foot yacht, owning a big mansion, owning lots of sport scars? Just being clever to make this game and milking it to the bottom? I wish I could do that and surviving a crash as what happened on Patreon......

• Angry
Reactions: TheRizzi

elpapuuu10

Mar 4, 2021
All? Are you sure?

If so, here's what everyone wants to know.
Is there a blow job in this update?
And why did Sophia leave the room?
No BJ, and she could’ve left the room for many reasons. Also, we have a pretty clear idea of what will take place but there’s things he doesn’t want to give answer to

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P is giving what most of his patrons want and if they are happy to keep on paying him to do so, whats the problem? The patrons get what they want and L&P is getting paid for the product that he provides.
Except that it's not what most of his patrons want. The prepubescent kiddies only got about 200 votes last poll. Out of 1500 odd patrons.

Reactions: DarthSpitz717

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Except that it's not what most of his patrons want. The prepubescent kiddies only got about 200 votes last poll. Out of 1500 odd patrons.
____________________________________+++++++++++++________________________________________________

Yes... that is true as any statement about the game there is...

However I think L&P has a problem that is structural and tactical with the game. I'm not saying L&P is "milking" the game and drawing it out, but what I saying is if L&P starts closing the circles of the various relationships, L&P can't figure out "the what next" moments and plots.

Take two examples:

Even though it will be another year to see 'Tyler' again and L&P closes the circle and Sophia cheats {personally that is two years down the road based on how L&P works}, I don't think L&P knows where to take the story after that. And yet it is so easy to turn the story from sex, cheating, and excitement, to one of inner struggle and regret with the physical and emotional desire for the relationship to continue despite all complications... if anything it sets up 2 or more updates of sex, bonding, and complications and STILL LEAVES OPEN an ending way down the road allowing the other paths to unfold.

What? We get to suffer two, three more updates before the story gets back to Dylan? Never mind. Anyhow if in the next Dylan update L&P closes the circle (which how the storyline is currently written would be a disaster), there still leaves a guilty and shocked Sophia to deal and overcome the consequences as the story unfolds of Dylan attempting to do it again and a Sophia struggling with herself of letting it happen again and getting more and more corrupted till she totally surrenders to it. That is like four updates and pushes out the game three years before the endings of the other paths have their endings.

Now some of the paths can't be interconnected just because of how ill thought out some are, so it's a game of alternative universes. But some can be linked. It wouldn't make sense to link Tyler/Dyaln together of them to splitting time with Sophia. Now that L&P plans to push Sam off on Ellie, that would have made a link of the Sam/Dylan path possible.

Thing is, L&P hasn't totally screwed up the game yet but as it is its heading for a trainwreck. So L&P really should listen to the players and supporters. I know there are Sam fans out there... I doubt they are going to like it if L&P does do as he has said and move Sam off Sophia and onto Ellie. Any other major turning points with various other fan favorites is going to cost L&P.

While some are eager for the tutoring release and I wager a few for the old folks, I'll revisit the game in about a year when it moves past that nonsense

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
____________________________________+++++++++++++________________________________________________

Yes... that is true as any statement about the game there is...

However I think L&P has a problem that is structural and tactical with the game. I'm not saying L&P is "milking" the game and drawing it out, but what I saying is if L&P starts closing the circles of the various relationships, L&P can't figure out "the what next" moments and plots.

Take two examples:

Even though it will be another year to see 'Tyler' again and L&P closes the circle and Sophia cheats {personally that is two years down the road based on how L&P works}, I don't think L&P knows where to take the story after that. And yet it is so easy to turn the story from sex, cheating, and excitement, to one of inner struggle and regret with the physical and emotional desire for the relationship to continue despite all complications... if anything it sets up 2 or more updates of sex, bonding, and complications and STILL LEAVES OPEN an ending way down the road allowing the other paths to unfold.

What? We get to suffer two, three more updates before the story gets back to Dylan? Never mind. Anyhow if in the next Dylan update L&P closes the circle (which how the storyline is currently written would be a disaster), there still leaves a guilty and shocked Sophia to deal and overcome the consequences as the story unfolds of Dylan attempting to do it again and a Sophia struggling with herself of letting it happen again and getting more and more corrupted till she totally surrenders to it. That is like four updates and pushes out the game three years before the endings of the other paths have their endings.

Now some of the paths can't be interconnected just because of how ill thought out some are, so it's a game of alternative universes. But some can be linked. It wouldn't make sense to link Tyler/Dyaln together of them to splitting time with Sophia. Now that L&P plans to push Sam off on Ellie, that would have made a link of the Sam/Dylan path possible.

Thing is, L&P hasn't totally screwed up the game yet but as it is its heading for a trainwreck. So L&P really should listen to the players and supporters. I know there are Sam fans out there... I doubt they are going to like it if L&P does do as he has said and move Sam off Sophia and onto Ellie. Any other major turning points with various other fan favorites is going to cost L&P.

While some are eager for the tutoring release and I wager a few for the old folks, I'll revisit the game in about a year when it moves past that nonsense
I would make it atleast 2 years

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think this novel is much closer to finishing than people realize.

I'm convinced this novel ends with Sophia crossing that line with Dylan and/or Ellie once, and then it ends.

L&P has stated in the past 30 in-game days total? if I recall correctly

He has also mentioned the amount of time it taking to get through each day, wouldn't surprise me if he changes his mind about how many in-game days there are. After all, if he cutting some things out, then the total amount of in-game days is cut down to.

I might be wrong about what L&P does but this novel is much closer to a "potential" ending than y'all seem to realize.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think this novel is much closer to finishing than people realize.

I'm convinced this novel ends with Sophia crossing that line with Dylan and/or Ellie once, and then it ends.

L&P has stated in the past 30 in-game days total? if I recall correctly

He has also mentioned the amount of time it taking to get through each day, wouldn't surprise me if he changes his mind about how many in-game days there are. After all, if he cutting some things out, then the total amount of in-game days is cut down to.

I might be wrong about what L&P does but this novel is much closer to a "potential" ending than y'all seem to realize.
I agree with you as we have had sudden events appearing like Ellies prom night and the parents visit was set for the last quarter of the game and Liam is set to become CEO very soon.
So yes he has fast tracked some events and and maybe dropped or DLC other events like Morello,subway thugs.
The real telling point will be when Sophia takes a break from the side jobs or when the subway thugs reappear again,depending on players choice.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes