kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Guys,guys don't be delusional.
You remember what happen after he remove Emma?
We end up with the biggest event in the game-more than 760 renders-instead of the "normal" 350 renders.
Everytime he remove something,he either is adding new character,new route or the next update is double in size.
LP has not finished adding characters that want Sophie. We are only a third of the way through the phone book, (for those that remember what a phone book is)

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
This world is really based on oppression, why should a game with quality and a battle like this fall into the hands of a psychotic and complex developer?!

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
What I'm trying to say is that I have no idea how L&P works. It could be that he really sits down every day to render a handful of images. But it could also be, for example, that he works for 2-3 weeks at the beginning of an update, and then waits for the rest. The point is that the percentages published by L&P are worth absolutely nothing, as they cannot be verified.
The percentages can be verified after they all reach 100%. Before that, I agree it's all just smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Jagadeesh

Aug 26, 2018
Ok, here me out before you lynch me.
Do you think that Sophia could of gone from the light to the darkside?Is she slowley turning into a predator as she looks possessed as she devours her daughter.
ok silly thought over.
Your theory might be TRUE!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Your theory might be TRUE!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, it's just a crappy model that he used, now he's back to silly Sophia, letting everyone use her as the school bike Sophia, like to people please Sophia, you know.... The bitch that we all know and love.

But good conspiracy theory Buffy the vampire slayer boy!

Reactions: Jagadeesh

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No, it's just a crappy model that he used, now he's back to silly Sophia, letting everyone use her as the school bike Sophia, like to people please Sophia, you know.... The bitch that we all know and love.

But good conspiracy theory Buffy the vampire slayer boy!
Its not the model its the expression.

Reactions: hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes