Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You can do alterations in Daz? Or does he used blender for that. Is the exact model he use available somewhere? It would be much easier to create fanart if he just sell the exact model, and he would be able to make more money too. As anyone told him this?
I only know about Daz as I have never used Blender but the model he started with is

You can alter everything on a model through morphs or hair/eyes/skin textures ect.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
1st side job should be cancelled. Who agree?
All (two) side jobs should be canceled. Along with dozens of loose threads and dead ends.

The only way to finish the game in reasonable time - I mean not more than a few years - is to abandon many characters and a significant part of the plot, and weave the rest of the threads into no more than, let's say, three paths, leading to as many endings. What those paths and endings should be... I have my own ideas, but that's up to the dev.

If L&P doesn't focus on a few paths of the main story and doesn't carry out the massacre of the innocents (sorry to museum guys, janitor Clark, Bennett, Tyler, the postman, the movers and many others), then, to use a famous quote, lasciate ogni speranza... Which roughly means, pardon my French, we're fucked like hell.

kingkorai

Aug 30, 2024
All (two) side jobs should be canceled. Along with dozens of loose threads and dead ends.

The only way to finish the game in reasonable time - I mean not more than a few years - is to abandon many characters and a significant part of the plot, and weave the rest of the threads into no more than, let's say, three paths, leading to as many endings. What those paths and endings should be... I have my own ideas, but that's up to the dev.

If L&P doesn't focus on a few paths of the main story and doesn't carry out the massacre of the innocents (sorry to museum guys, janitor Clark, Bennett, Tyler, the postman, the movers and many others), then, to use a famous quote, lasciate ogni speranza... Which roughly means, pardon my French, we're fucked like hell.
The 2 side jobs are needed or else the game becomes too vanilla (aside from the incest of course). Though I really hate the writing for the side job, it's not realistic or believable at all.

I see many fanart with good renders, if LP actually hired these people, he would be able to get so much more done. They're doing as a hobby and don't even get paid. And actually I see most of the storyline is already posted. This story could be finished without LP if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deniroeste

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Maybe the usual Ai problem with the hands.
L&P isn't using AI to create renders, he's only using it to polish them. There's no issues with hands in those. Believe he's said that the remaining 30% are render time, so if anyone wants to believe his progress bars that'd mean he's not rendered the animation yet (couple of hours required to render his few second long loops).

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes