Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
How do you manage to immediately contradict yourself in each post? Little brother, you have a unique skill.
during this process, I supported developers with few supporters.
When LP was kicked off Patreon and then Discourd, I started supporting LP.
There is no contradiction, I just didn't give any details.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Are you kidding me?
I made a claim and said, AWAM is the best game!
You made another claim and said no it is not.
In this case, you will write the names of those games that are better than AWAM here, you will provide evidence for your claim.
I do not have to prove your claim, you are the one making the claim, write those game names here!
You think you are very smart :)

Come on, prove your claim, show us what the better games are and let's play.
OMG grasshopper. What a statements you are yelling here. Let me help me out of your dream..... Yelling and shouting around making no sence.

First of all there are a lot of genres here on F95 to like or not. Second all the members are, I hope according your yelling, eveybody is free to have an opinion of their own. And than you do not have to force people into like this game the best.

I liked this game from the beginning, but there are far more better games around. And know wyseguy that we are not allowed to mention other games in a thread. I am not going to do but indeed there are much better games than this lousy milked game. And I do play it.

So please shift back three gears and keep on reading here.

Reactions: vlaso60 and tofhdns

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
So the animation is basically Sophia moving around and teasing the boys by showing off her lingerie and them jerking off to her.
#Ending The Year With A Disappointing Update
#JOHN Will Have Worse Update than this one
#LesbianPassion

Last edited:
Reactions: Savilesavile

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Are you kidding me?
I made a claim and said, AWAM is the best game!
You made another claim and said no it is not.
In this case, you will write the names of those games that are better than AWAM here, you will provide evidence for your claim.
I do not have to prove your claim, you are the one making the claim, write those game names here!
You think you are very smart :)

Come on, prove your claim, show us what the better games are and let's play.
I said it clearly.
You didn't even read half of my post properly.
I never said other games were better or worse.
I don't think their game is inferior to this game.
And I never said that LP was a success based on artistry, and I don't rate his game highly.
LP succeeded because of rare items and the corona period.
- The past? Sophia's teenage years? This has completely destroyed Sophia's identity.
- Depth? What depth?
- Progress? Is this special?
- Personality? If what you're talking about is identity, then this is the part that annoys me the most. Everything changed and was ruined in Part 2.
I've said something similar before, but this site is not only about 3D Renpy games, there are other types of games that are popular.

I say again, the popularity of games is due to taste, and your taste is not the major.

In this forum, people will attack someone if someone just say "good" about another game or some image of another game, even if someone don't say "better".

And it's obvious that you too.

And I also said this.
But it is a huge risk for them that people have already experienced what kind of process and time this kind of game goes through.
I don't like games similar to AWAM anymore.
Because I already experienced AWAM.

But many people have already talked about games similar to AWAM on this forum. As I said.
There are games mentioned in this forum as alternative versions of this game. Look them up.
So just play AWAM or if you want other games, look them up yourself.

Reactions: vlaso60

Isadly

Jan 4, 2024
really fun game, loved the teasing and slow burn events, and loved how i can actually avoid most content i dislike, and actually get rewarded with new scenes and events when affection points are high, plus the writing is pretty good, good job!

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I said it clearly.

I never said other games were better or worse.

And I never said that LP was a success based on artistry, and I don't rate his game highly.

I've said something similar before, but this site is not only about 3D Renpy games, there are other types of games that are popular.

I say again, the popularity of games is due to taste, and your taste is not the major.

In this forum, people will attack someone if someone just say "good" about another game or some image of another game, even if someone don't say "better".

And it's obvious that you too.

And I also said this.

I don't like games similar to AWAM anymore.
Because I already experienced AWAM.

But many people have already talked about games similar to AWAM on this forum. As I said.

So just play AWAM or if you want other games, look them up yourself.
Debate is an art, in my country there are classes in high schools and universities, people receive debate training.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend it, especially you will benefit a lot.

I made a claim "AWAM is the best game of all time"

You quoted this claim and responded "clearly":
1727637283912.png

you take the best game claim and in return you say

"There are games mentioned in this forum as alternative versions of this game. Look them up."

this is clearly presenting an idea against an idea. this means what you said is not true.

what I said is very clear "AWAM is the best"

you are against this and this is also very clear, then give me the names of the better games you mentioned and I will play them. what is better than AWAM and I will learn.

let's not go on any further, fill in the blanks
1-
2-
3-

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes