3.20 star(s) 59 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
Well looks like they might have heard everyone's feedback and giving more choices whether they effect anything who know guess we will find out but maybe there seeing finally that our feedbacks and opinions will improve there game and not get abandoned

zip476

Apr 1, 2023
I love the game it hits close to home that said some incite/real world experience advice. I don't know if the theme is more trying to "cuck" the husband or just have the wife cheat and have the husband unwillingly cucked and spiral.

I just don't think you need all these different characters, I get the temptation at husbands work, I get the wife's bad influence friend. But the mom and sister and aunt and 2nd cousin just isn't needed.

The hacking the phone and reading the texts are phenomenal but again I would keep it to the wife, the other guys don't need to text the husband (unless he is supposed to eventually be a willing cuck) the excitement is digging for the evidence or figuring out who they are texting. Recovering the deleted messages, having old boyfriends text her to "hang out". The husband hires a PI to follow her but then thinks the PI is having a go as well continuing to spiral. Some is true some is in his head. You can also have the husband have some retroactive jealousy and inferiority issues especially in the bedroom. The fear and paranoia of the wife cheating because he feels inadequacy is very powerful, but it needs to be more of a nagging itch he can't scratch then him being a "little bitch" for lack of a better term.

I would just focus on the wife and the paranoia of the husband. Everything should just be vague, teased or hinted at. The husband finds out about the cheating too quickly and realistically he would either leave or confront. Its the knowing but not being able to prove, which leads to doubt, that leads to not really knowing, which leads back to paranoia. Only towards the end is where things should start coming to light that sinks him deeper and deeper. Then you can hit him with the final blow of indisputable evidence. At that point does he get back at her? Confront her? Pretend it isn't happening? Kill her? Kill himself? Kill the dudes?

The wife also needs to gas light him more anytime he tries to confront her. She doesn't have to be a bad vindictive person by any means just a selfish one that convinces herself she isn't and that everything she does is somebody else's fault. "It wasnt my fault I was drunk", "It wasnt my fault you are never home", "It wasnt my fault my friend pressured me", "It wasn't my fault we needed the money" etc....

Last edited:
Reactions: vermazusa

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
The game is not bad but I just feel like the dev really needs to take his time with the updates so he can perfect the writing and scenes instead of just rushing it. Also he needs finish the different routes that were introduced in the game that he never went back to finish.

Apr 14, 2023
The game is not bad but I just feel like the dev really needs to take his time with the updates so he can perfect the writing and scenes instead of just rushing it. Also he needs finish the different routes that were introduced in the game that he never went back to finish.
True that bro

Apr 14, 2023
But I do realize that we see story game we don't know if he plays it as well because he has to create all the coding for game

But that only reinforces that he needs to spread out updates little more to cover everything already happened and sub routes forgot about

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
I love the game it hits close to home that said some incite/real world experience advice. I don't know if the theme is more trying to "cuck" the husband or just have the wife cheat and have the husband unwillingly cucked and spiral.

I just don't think you need all these different characters, I get the temptation at husbands work, I get the wife's bad influence friend. But the mom and sister and aunt and 2nd cousin just isn't needed.

The hacking the phone and reading the texts are phenomenal but again I would keep it to the wife, the other guys don't need to text the husband (unless he is supposed to eventually be a willing cuck) the excitement is digging for the evidence or figuring out who they are texting. Recovering the deleted messages, having old boyfriends text her to "hang out". The husband hires a PI to follow her but then thinks the PI is having a go as well continuing to spiral. Some is true some is in his head. You can also have the husband have some retroactive jealousy and inferiority issues especially in the bedroom. The fear and paranoia of the wife cheating because he feels inadequacy is very powerful, but it needs to be more of a nagging itch he can't scratch then him being a "little bitch" for lack of a better term.

I would just focus on the wife and the paranoia of the husband. Everything should just be vague, teased or hinted at. The husband finds out about the cheating too quickly and realistically he would either leave or confront. Its the knowing but not being able to prove, which leads to doubt, that leads to not really knowing, which leads back to paranoia. Only towards the end is where things should start coming to light that sinks him deeper and deeper. Then you can hit him with the final blow of indisputable evidence. At that point does he get back at her? Confront her? Pretend it isn't happening? Kill her? Kill himself? Kill the dudes?

The wife also needs to gas light him more anytime he tries to confront her. She doesn't have to be a bad vindictive person by any means just a selfish one that convinces herself she isn't and that everything she does is somebody else's fault. "It wasnt my fault I was drunk", "It wasnt my fault you are never home", "It wasnt my fault my friend pressured me", "It wasn't my fault we needed the money" etc....
Well that's kind of the issue a lot of people are having. The wife is actually committed to a husband
that for all intents and purposes is a complete idiot. They just have intimacy issues due to the move
and financial pressure. Plus he is a semi insecure jerk that wants her to stay at home while he does all
the "man stuff". Hence why she doesn't initially tell him about her job. That's the first bump in the road
most people have. The why didn't she just tell him? Because he didn't want her to have to do that as was
rather adamant about that. Plus it was at a place she knew he would not approve because of social biases.
Right or wrong of him to have. So she wasn't being a deceptive bitch, she was trying to ease the conflict she
knew it would cause.

The second plot hole readers tend to miss, though not their fault it's the bad pacing, is that the wife is
trying her best to solve their intimacy issues. She loves having sex with her husband and before the move
they had a strong, passionate and fulfilling sex life. She wants that back. She confides this to her best friend
who in turn does the wrong thing and tries talking her in to cheating. Which she continues to refuse to do.
Even though the story is so fractured she is and she isn't. The one and only reality in A Wife's Life is she
is being sexually harassed and assaulted at work. Whether she is actually being forced to do things with his
boss is left up to a broken path system. So technically no. Unless the MC keeps fucking around. Literally.
If the MC fucks the bosses daughter, the boss warns him what the consequences will be. So if you do...
He will fuck your wife and ruin you. if you fuck your secretary and ignore you responsibilities, he will
blackmail and ruin you. But the pathing is broken and left unfinished. So what you get is the kinetic
baseline.

The focus IS supposed to be on the wife and the husband's paranoia. But instead it's focused on making
the MC as unreal and stupid as possible. Meanwhile his wife is going through hell while he willingly ignores
it while spying on her for no other reason to masochistically drive himself (and the reader) insane.

On the positive, it's absolutely amazing how this trash fire has gathered such a great group of people around it
here to discuss it together :)

If the dev sees anything I hope it's that. They they have a potentially really good thing here if they just
stop, rethink, fix and adjust. Not because we say so. But because it's true. Don't just copy some other
bad story. Make a better one readers love. A Wife's Life still has that chance.

Apr 14, 2023
Well that's kind of the issue a lot of people are having. The wife is actually committed to a husband
that for all intents and purposes is a complete idiot. They just have intimacy issues due to the move
and financial pressure. Plus he is a semi insecure jerk that wants her to stay at home while he does all
the "man stuff". Hence why she doesn't initially tell him about her job. That's the first bump in the road
most people have. The why didn't she just tell him? Because he didn't want her to have to do that as was
rather adamant about that. Plus it was at a place she knew he would not approve because of social biases.
Right or wrong of him to have. So she wasn't being a deceptive bitch, she was trying to ease the conflict she
knew it would cause.

The second plot hole readers tend to miss, though not their fault it's the bad pacing, is that the wife is
trying her best to solve their intimacy issues. She loves having sex with her husband and before the move
they had a strong, passionate and fulfilling sex life. She wants that back. She confides this to her best friend
who in turn does the wrong thing and tries talking her in to cheating. Which she continues to refuse to do.
Even though the story is so fractured she is and she isn't. The one and only reality in A Wife's Life is she
is being sexually harassed and assaulted at work. Whether she is actually being forced to do things with his
boss is left up to a broken path system. So technically no. Unless the MC keeps fucking around. Literally.
If the MC fucks the bosses daughter, the boss warns him what the consequences will be. So if you do...
He will fuck your wife and ruin you. if you fuck your secretary and ignore you responsibilities, he will
blackmail and ruin you. But the pathing is broken and left unfinished. So what you get is the kinetic
baseline.

The focus IS supposed to be on the wife and the husband's paranoia. But instead it's focused on making
the MC as unreal and stupid as possible. Meanwhile his wife is going through hell while he willingly ignores
it while spying on her for no other reason to masochistically drive himself (and the reader) insane.

On the positive, it's absolutely amazing how this trash fire has gathered such a great group of people around it

If the dev sees anything I hope it's that. They they have a potentially really good thing here if they just
stop, rethink, fix and adjust. Not because we say so. But because it's true. Don't just copy some other
Your very perceptive I agree this needs to overhaul plots mended rather than the chaotic jumping in forgetting stuff and can't forget fixing the idiot MC

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
knew it would cause.

baseline.

An interesting take on the story. I agree with the lack of adequate and logical routes, I don't believe in the author's promise to add elections (real elections), elections should be in the right places, it's too late now, after a fight there is no point in waving fists. It seems that the author's only goal is to create the most insignificant MC possible. The result was a spineless slug, a stupid nonentity and a rag, with geometrically progressing moronism against the background of developing cretinism.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
Could someone pass me the saves of Laura's POV scenes? I ended up losing them
Do you just want to see the sex scenes?
If that's all you want I can tell you each and every one of them to just look up.
Laura's the default name of the wife right? I gave her my real name. Any way...
The actress you want is Vanna Bardot.

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
An interesting take on the story. I agree with the lack of adequate and logical routes, I don't believe in the author's promise to add elections (real elections), elections should be in the right places, it's too late now, after a fight there is no point in waving fists. It seems that the author's only goal is to create the most insignificant MC possible. The result was a spineless slug, a stupid nonentity and a rag, with geometrically progressing moronism against the background of developing cretinism.

That's what everyone and I have been talking about. The broken pathing and dialogue.
No, she isn't actually cheating. The pathing isn't there and the game is a mess.
But I don't have to say it... I can just do what you did :p

Latest Update v0.9:

phone_wife "I wanted to talk to you"

phone_autumn "About what?"

phone_wife "About what's been happening lately"

phone_autumn "??"

phone_autumn "Come on, spill it"

phone_autumn "What's going on?"

phone_wife "Come over. It's better to discuss it in person"

phone_autumn "Well, at least tell me what it's about"

phone_autumn "So I have a general idea"

phone_wife "I've been feeling strange lately"

phone_autumn "In what way?"

phone_autumn "Ugh, I have to drag every word out of you"

phone_autumn "Just tell me what's going on and what you want to talk about"

phone_wife "Well, I've been horny these past few days"

phone_wife "Really horny"

phone_wife "I'm constantly thinking about sex"

phone_wife "And to make things worse, [MC IDIOT] and I don't have sex"

phone_wife "We've stopped having sex altogether"

phone_autumn "Damn, that's bad"

phone_autumn "That's really bad, girl"

phone_wife "I know it's bad"

phone_wife "But I don't know what to do about it"

phone_autumn "I know what you can do :)"

phone_wife "I don't want to cheat"

phone_wife "So don't even suggest it"

phone_autumn "Sigh"

phone_autumn "But if things are that bad between you two, why not give it a try?"

phone_autumn "One time won't hurt"

phone_autumn "Or you could buy some toys"

phone_autumn "But that's not the same"

phone_autumn "Nothing can replace the real thing ;)"

phone_wife "I don't know what to do"

phone_autumn "Alright, I'll come over, and we'll talk it through"

phone_autumn "We'll figure something out"

phone_wife "Okay"

phone_autumn "I'll be there in an hour"

phone_wife "I'll be waiting"

phone_narrator "End of the conversation"

Fuck spoilers.

There is a path where she isn't cheating. It's broken.
Later when Autumn pressures the wife again, the wife gets pissed yells at her and hangs up on her.

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
Plus I can show you this again. Anything greater than zero means it's happening.
Zero means it isn't.

AWifeTale_WIFE INFO.jpg

Reactions: Spuul

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Plus I can show you this again. Anything greater than zero means it's happening.
Zero means it isn't.

View attachment 4050338
This dialogue and several similar ones, from the route "MC does not cheat on his wife".
Variables work crookedly, they do not reflect the real picture. The betrayals that have already been proven are not reflected here. Where did all the proven betrayals of the whore with the boss (I may be wrong, but at least twice), with the emigrants (there are more of these than with the boss), before the conversation with MC go? Where did the betrayal from the finale of v0.4.5 go? Quote from the author: "The MC now knows for sure that his wife is cheating on him". The indicator of this variable should be, at least, about 10 units (if you do not use the formula I proposed).
P.S. How did you open the scripts of the latest version? My UnRen refuses to open v0.5.0., it worked on v0.4.5.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Zero means it isn't.

View attachment 4050338
That logic is a bit flawed.
You are trying to convince people that when the wife came home drunk and creampied to the brim by Samuil, and the MC even saw the proof of it, it actually never happened because the dev forgot to set a codeline that says "store.wife_cheating: +1".
And he probably didn't just forgot by accident, most of the time it felt like he dropped the entire "choices do matter" concept early on and made it a KN.

Or he just copy-pasted the code somewhere and never had the intention to use all of the options.

Apr 14, 2023
We will truly never know what the dev is really doing but he needs to go back and fix everything that you left unresolved and unanswered just through the story in the chaos

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
That logic is a bit flawed.
You are trying to convince people that when the wife came home drunk and creampied to the brim by Samuil, and the MC even saw the proof of it, it ...
Still bothers me so much which things the character considers 'cheating' - most of them are his own 'beloved' wife being assaulted against her will - drunk, drugged, blackmailed, etc. And after she's been assaulted he's 'testing her' by withholding sex she's practically begging her for, and then sending her into an environment that he Knows is hightening her sexual need, with no outlet, after he himself is cheating on her. (the last part not important, but is one of the possible paths). At some point that gets past 'what's the MC's head' and 'why is the dev naming the variable That in these contexts'

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Still bothers me so much which things the character considers 'cheating' - most of them are his own 'beloved' wife being assaulted against her will - drunk, drugged, blackmailed, etc. And after she's been assaulted he's 'testing her' by withholding sex she's practically begging her for, and then sending her into an environment that he Knows is hightening her sexual need, with no outlet, after he himself is cheating on her. (the last part not important, but is one of the possible paths). At some point that gets past 'what's the MC's head' and 'why is the dev naming the variable That in these contexts'
Just out of curiosity, would you stick your dick into a whore filled to the brim with emigrant sperm? I'd rather cut off the tool for myself, without anesthesia.
MC should have refused the whore's request for sex, but explained his refusal. To say directly that he does not want to use the trash can for the sperm of emigrants, but with each update the author increases the level of MC’s moronity and he remains silent.

3.20 star(s) 59 Votes