3.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
This dialogue and several similar ones, from the route "MC does not cheat on his wife".
Variables work crookedly, they do not reflect the real picture. The betrayals that have already been proven are not reflected here. Where did all the proven betrayals of the whore with the boss (I may be wrong, but at least twice), with the emigrants (there are more of these than with the boss), before the conversation with MC go? Where did the betrayal from the finale of v0.4.5 go? Quote from the author: "The MC now knows for sure that his wife is cheating on him". The indicator of this variable should be, at least, about 10 units (if you do not use the formula I proposed).
P.S. How did you open the scripts of the latest version? My UnRen refuses to open v0.5.0., it worked on v0.4.5.
Does someone need to explain what sexual assault is? That's neither cheating or being a whore. It's assualt.
She's being ASSAULTED at work. Not voluntarily cheating. Samuil is making it look like she is to piss
off the husband.
She's not a whore or whoring.

Chris tells you before he introduces you to his daughter that if you touch her he will fuck you up.
if you sleep with her, you are the whore dude. Chris shows your wife the video and images of you fucking her.
He gives them to Rick as well and if you are not on the NTR path with your wife and Chris does not blackmail you.
wife, Rick will use those pics later to try and convince her to cheat. Again id you are not on the NTR path and
she isn't cheating she will reject him. Everything you do gives you a point for a path. The more points you have
the more you qualify for a path. Those paths are incomplete. That's why I have zero wife cheating points and have
not activated the wife NTR path. But because the game has more holes than the MC's brain my MC (the wife) is
both not cheating and sleeping with Chris. Saying she isn't fucking Chris and then he's showing her pics that she
is. It is a mess.

The immigrant camp is NOT a part of the wife cheating point system because she is being assaulted and her
limp dick hubby isn't doing shit about it. Even the MC says constantly that the camp does not count. Because
she's literally being drugged and forced. FUCK SPOILERS.

On the record, as a girl and rape survivor, I am A-Okay with the sexual assault elements in this story.
If this world taught me anything it's people are both stupid and fucking evil. Shit like this happens every day.
Sick sad fact. So I applaud the dev for going there. I do not applaud the level of incompetency the MC is being
forced to deteriorate in to.

I have access to the whole thing, Sweetie. And already modded some. I want to see what the Sept 27 Update
does before I commit to anything.

Just know I'm not fighting with you. We are discussing. And it's a great discussion and I thank you for it :)

Talking about this is what keeps us all here and sane hahaha

But please. Never, ever, lump sexual assault with cheating or whoring.
It's like someone beating your ass every day for lulz and your partner calling you the bully for it
and saying you deserved it. Why? No reason. You're just a man and should have been able to defend yourself.
You're the victim of a crime. Not a willing participant. She's the victim of a crime. A few really. The biggest one
done to her by her own husband for spying on her and not doing shit to stop it.
At least in actual NTR, the hubby DOES try and fight back but usually gets beaten up hahaha
But he still tries.

Last edited:

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
Do you just want to see the sex scenes?
If that's all you want I can tell you each and every one of them to just look up.
Laura's the default name of the wife right? I gave her my real name. Any way...
The actress you want is Vanna Bardot.
No, I like the way the story builds in these scenes, and I like to see the consequences.

I'm looking for the scene where the wife agrees to masturbate the black guy without realizing it, after using drugs, and ends up feeling sick and fainting.

zip476

Apr 1, 2023
Well that's kind of the issue a lot of people are having. The wife is actually committed to a husband
that for all intents and purposes is a complete idiot. They just have intimacy issues due to the move
and financial pressure. Plus he is a semi insecure jerk that wants her to stay at home while he does all
the "man stuff". Hence why she doesn't initially tell him about her job. That's the first bump in the road
most people have. The why didn't she just tell him? Because he didn't want her to have to do that as was
rather adamant about that. Plus it was at a place she knew he would not approve because of social biases.
Right or wrong of him to have. So she wasn't being a deceptive bitch, she was trying to ease the conflict she
knew it would cause.

The second plot hole readers tend to miss, though not their fault it's the bad pacing, is that the wife is
trying her best to solve their intimacy issues. She loves having sex with her husband and before the move
they had a strong, passionate and fulfilling sex life. She wants that back. She confides this to her best friend
who in turn does the wrong thing and tries talking her in to cheating. Which she continues to refuse to do.
Even though the story is so fractured she is and she isn't. The one and only reality in A Wife's Life is she
is being sexually harassed and assaulted at work. Whether she is actually being forced to do things with his
boss is left up to a broken path system. So technically no. Unless the MC keeps fucking around. Literally.
If the MC fucks the bosses daughter, the boss warns him what the consequences will be. So if you do...
He will fuck your wife and ruin you. if you fuck your secretary and ignore you responsibilities, he will
blackmail and ruin you. But the pathing is broken and left unfinished. So what you get is the kinetic
baseline.

The focus IS supposed to be on the wife and the husband's paranoia. But instead it's focused on making
the MC as unreal and stupid as possible. Meanwhile his wife is going through hell while he willingly ignores
it while spying on her for no other reason to masochistically drive himself (and the reader) insane.

On the positive, it's absolutely amazing how this trash fire has gathered such a great group of people around it
here to discuss it together :)

If the dev sees anything I hope it's that. They they have a potentially really good thing here if they just
stop, rethink, fix and adjust. Not because we say so. But because it's true. Don't just copy some other
bad story. Make a better one readers love. A Wife's Life still has that chance.
A lot of people can probably relate to the premise of a paranoid person thinking they have a cheating partner and going through their phone.

I think it's important for more things to be vague or hidden from the husband. You cannot act on something you cannot prove. Once he hacks the phone again the messages need to be written in a way where he interoperates it as her being a cheating whore. So before he hacks the phone he needs to already be in the headspace of "my wife is a cheating whore I know it I just have to prove it". That way he can twist anything into proof. But you also have to have the wife doing borderline shady things. For example the wife could be talking to an ex and never mentioned it to the husband. Should she tell her husband that she recived a message from an ex and a conversation ensued? Yes that would be the proper thing to do, but its a conversation about nothing and the husband is already acting like an asshole why rock the boat? But the husband wont see it that why the husband will see it as her having a conversation with her ex who is successful with a really huge dick and was amazing at sex and the husband knows this because he read the text between the wife and best friend. This is before he can recover old messages so again he doesn't know what the wife and ex where actually speaking about in other text's only the vague "it was good catching up". So now you have a husband who cant perform sexually and who isn't "providing" financially. The husband doesn't always have to make the sane rational choice, remember he is in emotional distress.

The wife is definitely being sexually harassed but she also has free will. She boxed herself in when accepting a job she knew nothing about. She cannot quite, and she cannot complain. She knows her friend is a bad influence yet still keeps her around. She knows having sex with the boss is wrong. She knows going and smoking with Samuali is wrong. She chooses to go to the bar/club and drink too much; now I'm not saying she is "asking for it" but the reality of the world is we live amongst wolves who will hurt you if given the chance. She makes bad choices and gets blackmailed which leads to more bad choices.

As for the husband I don't see it as being a jerk and wanting to do "man stuff". I think he is a traditional guy who thinks it's his job to take care of his wife. This is the perfect type of man and ego to fall into this state of paranoia. Once he can no longer provide what good is he? Which leads to anxiety and self worth issues. Then comes the performance issues in bed; what good is he? Now he is not only having self worth issues but sexual dysfunction issues and as the saying all men believe "I'm only as good as by dick". So now his paranoia and self esteem issues have obviously helped push the wife in certain directions which in tern makes him more paranoid which pushes her again. The husband will get to a point where he want's his wife to cheat so all his time and energy are validated. So he can have his gotcha moment, he was right, he knew it all along. But then comes the pain and realization that he contributed to it and if it wasn't for his action's she never would had cheated. Again not letting her off the hook but if someone is standing on the edge of a cliff while you didn't put them there you also don't have to push them off.

I actually thought this was going more in the direction of the Angela White movie "Perspective" when it switched to her POV and it kinda did but not really. Honestly I think all the other stuff is a distraction, some mysterious figure sending him things, the wife's best friend constantly fucking with him the black guys messaging him, the mother story line. I would narrow this down to a paranoid husband and a wife who keeps putting herself and bad situations to drive that paranoia even further.

Last edited:

zip476

Apr 1, 2023
Does someone need to explain what sexual assault is? That's neither cheating or being a whore. It's assualt.
She's being ASSAULTED at work. Not voluntarily cheating. Samuil is making it look like she is to piss
off the husband.

Chris tells you before he introduces you to his daughter that if you touch her he will fuck you up.
if you sleep with her, you are the whore dude. Chris shows your wife the video and images of you fucking her.
He gives them to Rick as well and if you are not on the NTR path with your wife and Chris does not blackmail you.
wife, Rick will use those pics later to try and convince her to cheat. Again id you are not on the NTR path and
she isn't cheating she will reject him. Everything you do gives you a point for a path. The more points you have
the more you qualify for a path. Those paths are incomplete. That's why I have zero wife cheating points and have
not activated the wife NTR path. But because the game has more holes than the MC's brain my MC (the wife) is
both not cheating and sleeping with Chris. Saying she isn't fucking Chris and then he's showing her pics that she
is. It is a mess.

The immigrant camp is NOT a part of the wife cheating point system because she is being assaulted and her
limp dick hubby isn't doing shit about it. Even the MC says constantly that the camp does not count. Because

On the record, as a girl and rape survivor, I am A-Okay with the sexual assault elements in this story.
If this world taught me anything it's people are both stupid and fucking evil. Shit like this happens every day.
Sick sad fact. So I applaud the dev for going there. I do not applaud the level of incompetency the MC is being

I have access to the whole thing, Sweetie. And already modded some. I want to see what the Sept 27 Update

Just know I'm not fighting with you. We are discussing. And it's a great discussion and I thank you for it :)

It's like someone beating your ass every day for lulz and your partner calling you the bully for it
and saying you deserved it. Why? No reason. You're just a man and should have been able to defend yourself.
You're the victim of a crime. Not a willing participant. She's the victim of a crime. A few really. The biggest one
At least in actual NTR, the hubby DOES try and fight back but usually gets beaten up hahaha
But he still tries.
This one needs to be changed for sure. The wife needs to hide the sexual harassment so it looks like she is asking for it. The husband should never understand she is being forced. That is why they need to play on the drug and alcohol. The husband needs ammo to victim blame. She chose to work there, she chose to drink, she chose to smoke etc...

For me the end game or paths either lead to divorce, suicide (either husband or wife) or homicide.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Just out of curiosity, would you stick your dick into a whore filled to the brim with emigrant sperm? I'd rather cut off the tool for myself, without anesthesia.
MC should have refused the whore's request for sex, but explained his refusal. To say directly that he does not want to use the trash can for the sperm of emigrants, but with each update the author increases the level of MC’s moronity and he remains silent.
That's.. some words right there. The wife / woman involved is being drugged against her will, sexually assaulted, and her own husband is treating her like trash from before any of that happening and on through some of the worst days of her life, while she is doing all she can to support him. I have nothing against 'whores', we all 'whore ourselves' out for money all the time every day we go to work, often with much worst and more degrading (if 'socially acceptable') jobs, but damn, the way you're using this... if its a kink for you, that's cool, kinks are fun, but kinda out-there on a limb right now my dude.

As for would I sleep with her? Yea, she's cute, and in this context she's my wife. And my RL wife has slept around (we're poly, and kinksters, and swingers, so we've had our share of fun adventures), never bothered me. And while we've made sure our partners are 18 or older, we never thought to check for passports as part of foreplay. But again, if self-mutilation / castration is your kink, you do you my dude.

Gotta ask though, as crap as this game is in a lot of areas... this is Very clearly labeled an NTR game. The title is 'a wife's life' and the preview pics show her sexual partners. If this is provoking such strong self-mutilation emotions for you.... why did you download it? I know most of us are unhappy with the MC and how the writing took a swan-dive in the last couple of releases (not that it had a high ledge to begin with). There Are tags for the kind of kinks you are describing, but NTR may be one you wanna put in your 'exclude' list on the 'latest updates' page? They'll all include the wife having sex with others, its safe to assume some of them are immigrants, a lot of them will be black (if that's what you meant).. don't think you'll have a good time

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
No, I like the way the story builds in these scenes, and I like to see the consequences.

I'm looking for the scene where the wife agrees to masturbate the black guy without realizing it, after using drugs, and ends up feeling sick and fainting.
Ah okay haha Was just curious. Hopefully someone can give you their save.
Mine would be a bit wonky to share.

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
Não consegui jogar até o final. Acho que não joguei por mais de uma hora. Desculpe, mas o cara é burro? Existe alguma síndrome que o torna incapaz?
Por que sempre vemos o marido sendo idiota nesses jogos? Pelo que li acima, ela está sendo drogada. Depois do que aconteceu, ela ainda volta lá e continua fazendo a mesma coisa? Não cheguei nessa parte, então se ela faz isso, por que o corno ainda está com ela?
Acho que a desenvolvedora não fez o jogo para quem tem essas dúvidas, mas para quem nem gosta da história e só quer ver a interação nas cenas.
É uma pena que esse jogo, como muitos outros, seja tão parecido; eles precisam que o marido seja um idiota para que o jogo vá tão longe.
Yeah. I dunno what the dev is thinking. Well I do. He said. He's copying another game.
And this is inspired by a kink video series as well. Which isn't all that bad >.>
I have no watched it for the record haha The peek I took wasn't so bad hahaha
I haven't played the game the dev implies but others on here probably have and can
explain it. I've played others like A Husband's Phone and Graduation. Graduation is almost
identical to this and the MC so far is rather stupid. This stupid I couldn't say bit it's the
same nonsense. Only in all of these other stories, the protagonist has a legit reason for
doing what he's doing. Where here, all this nightmare fuel is happening for no reason at all.
The dev and God just hate him.

Reactions: Spuul

Izmeraldas

Mar 23, 2024
That's.. some words right there. The wife / woman involved is being drugged against her will, sexually assaulted, and her own husband is treating her like trash from before any of that happening and on through some of the worst days of her life, while she is doing all she can to support him. I have nothing against 'whores', we all 'whore ourselves' out for money all the time every day we go to work, often with much worst and more degrading (if 'socially acceptable') jobs, but damn, the way you're using this... if its a kink for you, that's cool, kinks are fun, but kinda out-there on a limb right now my dude.

As for would I sleep with her? Yea, she's cute, and in this context she's my wife. And my RL wife has slept around (we're poly, and kinksters, and swingers, so we've had our share of fun adventures), never bothered me. And while we've made sure our partners are 18 or older, we never thought to check for passports as part of foreplay. But again, if self-mutilation / castration is your kink, you do you my dude.

Gotta ask though, as crap as this game is in a lot of areas... this is Very clearly labeled an NTR game. The title is 'a wife's life' and the preview pics show her sexual partners. If this is provoking such strong self-mutilation emotions for you.... why did you download it? I know most of us are unhappy with the MC and how the writing took a swan-dive in the last couple of releases (not that it had a high ledge to begin with). There Are tags for the kind of kinks you are describing, but NTR may be one you wanna put in your 'exclude' list on the 'latest updates' page? They'll all include the wife having sex with others, its safe to assume some of them are immigrants, a lot of them will be black (if that's what you meant).. don't think you'll have a good time
You're awesome!
All I really need to say haha But yeah. I like to consider myself a proud slut cos what I've done in life
has been to please my partner. I'm way too well brought up to be a whore. But in the end we are all, men
and women, whores at the end of our day. Whether for work, or relationships or social interactions or just
trying to make some monies on the internet. Which most definitely can make me feel whorish.
I'll admit. I have felt uncomfortable with the idea of a partner (or me) having to deal with the cum issue.
I don't mind it and my partners haven't seemed to mind it. But I can understand a revulsion to someone else
spraying all over or inside of your partner. That's natural. It's human nature to want to be the one and only
seed giver. But that's where most people misunderstand human nature and biology. You penis is designed
for sexual combat in a sense. To compete for reproduction. That's why they come in all sizes and shapes.
It's sad to think someone would want to cut theirs off instead of reclaiming what's theirs.
Reclaim it! Take it back. Or better yet take your place as the alpha male and pride yourself on having a
love and relationship above pettiness. Like could you date a pornstar? It's a job. I could. Easily and happily.
But at the same time I do understand the heartbreak of cheating. Cheating is generally a selfish act.
If both partners agree then it's not cheating and it's selfless. Just sex and not love.

Any way, I'm rambling and being stupid hahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: HypnoKitten

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
off the husband.

is. It is a mess.

But he still tries.
I don't agree with the cheating system. Attention, for me the determining factor is the actions, words and desires of the characters do not matter. Attention, MC does not cheat on his wife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020

Perhaps I have not explained my opinion clearly.

Reactions: Spuul

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, those details make more sense. And the core ideas (pre 0.4.5), if I am understanding correclty are based around

That's a lot of text psycho-analyzing a fictional character... but you said ' The reason for my presence on the forum is that comments and exchange of opinions are more interesting than history ' and I'm pulling an all-nighter at work and trying to avoid actual work soooooo (no, I am not doing this on my work computer lol)

Reactions: TheVermithrax
Apr 14, 2023
Ah okay haha Was just curious. Hopefully someone can give you their save.
Mine would be a bit wonky to share.
And to touch up on something you said couple days ago at the first party where mc couldn't find his wife trevor and Autumn disappeared and Autumn in hallway while someone was having sex in your bedroom the following morning wife said she was in the bedroom the whole time was kinda a hint that laura was the one having sex in there bedroom but mc being a moron didn't push the issue or confront the people having sex in his and her room unless it was laura

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
And to touch up on something you said couple days ago at the first party where mc couldn't find his wife trevor and Autumn disappeared and Autumn in hallway while someone was having sex in your bedroom the following morning wife said she was in the bedroom the whole time was kinda a hint that laura was the one having sex in there bedroom but mc being a moron didn't push the issue or confront the people having sex in his and her room unless it was laura
It wasn't her, because they meet at the entrance to the room soon after

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
Não consegui jogar até o final. Acho que não joguei por mais de uma hora. Desculpe, mas o cara é burro? Existe alguma síndrome que o torna incapaz?
Por que sempre vemos o marido sendo idiota nesses jogos? Pelo que li acima, ela está sendo drogada. Depois do que aconteceu, ela ainda volta lá e continua fazendo a mesma coisa? Não cheguei nessa parte, então se ela faz isso, por que o corno ainda está com ela?
Acho que a desenvolvedora não fez o jogo para quem tem essas dúvidas, mas para quem nem gosta da história e só quer ver a interação nas cenas.
É uma pena que esse jogo, como muitos outros, seja tão parecido; eles precisam que o marido seja um idiota para que o jogo vá tão longe.
Não custa nada colocar esse texto no tradutor e mandar pra cá, já que esse é um fórum americano.

E sobre o MC, ele está sabendo dessas coisas invadindo a privacidade da esposa e da mãe, algo que ele não quer que elas saibam (fora que é crime). Ele também percebeu que elas estão sendo influenciadas por drogas e por outras circunstâncias.
É meio forçado, mas não chega a me incomodar porque não sigo a lógica do mundo real pra essas coisas. O tema do jogo é NTR, se ele apenas terminasse com ela e chamasse a polícia faria mais sentido, mas seria outro tipo de história.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023
The scene in the corridor has two options (depending on your choice): one of them is your wife standing next to you, in the other Autumn and hear the moans!
Exactly my point is dev didn't clarify or left this pathway unanswered if autumn in hallway while moans in mc and wife's bedroom and her next morning saying she was in her bedroom whole time through deductive reason she had to be one fucking Trevor in there because he was nowhere to be found too

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Exactly my point is dev didn't clarify or left this pathway unanswered if autumn in hallway while moans in mc and wife's bedroom and her next morning saying she was in her bedroom whole time through deductive reason she had to be one fucking Trevor in there because he was nowhere to be found too
There is a lot of unsaid things in this game and a lot of stupid actions of MC, so i stopped playing it, but i can tell you my version that in the version where you are in the corridor with Autumn, then most likely the one who is being fucked in your room is the you wife, it’s just that the dev left this without an answer to reasoning to the players!

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
The scene in the corridor has two options (depending on your choice): one of them is your wife standing next to you, in the other Autumn and hear the moans!
Weird. I didn't expect that the scene where the MC drinks is the one where he isn't cheated on by his wife... :unsure:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Ok, those details make more sense. And the core ideas (pre 0.4.5), if I am understanding correclty are based around

That's a lot of text psycho-analyzing a fictional character... but you said ' The reason for my presence on the forum is that comments and exchange of opinions are more interesting than history ' and I'm pulling an all-nighter at work and trying to avoid actual work soooooo (no, I am not doing this on my work computer lol)
Good comment. I will use the term "cheater". I respect professionals more, they are more honest than SUCH wives.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 59 Votes