3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
This game gets more and more deranged with every patch. I feel like I am watching the descent into madness of this unhinged dev who seems to think he is working on the philosophers stone when in reality he has spent the past 2 years polishing a clump of dog shit he found behind his 40 square foot brazillian favela apartment. I refuse to believe an actual human being is working on this game and typing these things on a computer. This guy needs to be kept on 24/7 supervision before he can harm any children or small animals.
There is a variety of fetishes and routes represented that people can pursue depending on their preferences, or choose not to play the game altogether. But the technical state of the game seems to be fucking miserable as of now. Or it has been since 0.4.5 till recently, dunno about 0.5.0.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

UltimaRatio

Mar 18, 2021
since beging it was interesting game with varios paths of ntr, swing, incest, FFM ... and now ... wtf is going on? bbc\sisy\cuckold\transform content only... what happend?

Reactions: baklol and smashg
Nov 29, 2020
People wanted the developer to listen to their patrons, so they did. :LUL:
well well well
I remember in the beginning I "voiced" my concerns that I hope that the dev has a storyline and wont listen to his patreons or at least only to a certain degree...
Now look at the game, the stats in the wifespy app are useless and not even clickable and there are no real decisions you can make and everything seems forced.
The debt storyline is bullshit as fuck.... A billion $ debt but look a friend will give you the opportunity to earn money (from owner of a restaurant to owner of a bank) which has no impact to the game!
When I wasn't even done with the sissification storyline I already had multi billions but still had to do stuff for salim for 20million...
A once very promising game turned out to become a clusterfuck because of money greed without passion...

Last edited:

bakarice

Feb 22, 2019
We sit here and bitch while a dev makes their content instead of appreciating the effort, no every story or path will be for you... you are not the creator or the person putting in the effort behind the game. And then we wonder why there are so many abandoned projects. Keep the updates coming and your vision for the game OP/Dev. Ignore all the negativity and trash talk. Not everything is to my liking so far, but keep up the good work and complete your game!

monnok

Aug 22, 2019
N/A on changelog trend HAS to stop. I dont know whats new or of interest to me, and if its worth redownloading ... (checks current size) ... 11GB of a game for what may be 30 minutes of fluff content or a branch I have no access to. Putting "N/A" triggers me. At least give a general idea of the update like "Extended X branches" or "cleaned up typos," anything, really.

manichap

Apr 11, 2023
Has anyone created an updated archive file for Android yet?

If not, does anyone know how to create one? I'll give it a go!

Dontotsu

May 10, 2017
This game gets more and more deranged with every patch. I feel like I am watching the descent into madness of this unhinged dev who seems to think he is working on the philosophers stone when in reality he has spent the past 2 years polishing a clump of dog shit he found behind his 40 square foot brazillian favela apartment. I refuse to believe an actual human being is working on this game and typing these things on a computer. This guy needs to be kept on 24/7 supervision before he can harm any children or small animals.
Damn!!! Holy shit dude

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes