3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I tried downloading and installing the most recent version of the moble game for Android. When I tried to install the game Google displayed a warning message saying "Unsafe App Blocked. This app was built for an older version of the android and doesn't include latest privacy protections." Did anyone else get this message? Is the game safe to install?

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
I'm still mostly enjoying this but I think the dev doesn't really know what the difference between domination and domineering is. The fem/dom route is full of gaslighting, emotional blackmail, and other abusive tactics that are not anything remotely resembling a realistically healthy D/s relationship.

Also, one major plot hole I keep seeing is that the MC is the one being trained, changed, and slowly manipulated. If you add the wife to the app then how is Jenna able to manipulate her so thoroughly?

Like I said in my last post, it's a great game so far, overall. There are, however, some glaring plot holes and organizing of plot routes needed.

Muad_Dib

Sep 12, 2021
I played the "no Add Wife + gym NTR on + Netorare" branch, and it was terrible, a total shoddy work, it's not even that the branches contradict each other, there are continuous contradictions during one route. Maybe the author doesn't care about this part of the plot, but to say that it's bad is to say nothing.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Add the day on the phone.
Hello everyone,
I tried to display the day of the week.
As soon as I copy the "patchdate.rpy" into the directory, the day of the week is displayed... but always only Saturday.
This doesn't change if I adjust the "script.rpy" according to the description.
As soon as I change the "script_0_2.rpy", I get an error message.
Does the patch still work at all?

bobydu63

Jul 3, 2017
Hello everyone,

I modified the game just for me in order to be able to do all route at any time, the dialog doesn't make sense but at least I don't have to play in 7 or 8 different save, and I can play all route at once. I don't think there are bugs but I will not modified it more, so take it like this if you want. Hope you have fun

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
I tried to display the day of the week.
As soon as I copy the "patchdate.rpy" into the directory, the day of the week is displayed... but always only Saturday.
This doesn't change if I adjust the "script.rpy" according to the description.
As soon as I change the "script_0_2.rpy", I get an error message.
Does the patch still work at all?
The patch works in all versions 3.x and later.
As for the Saturday in the beginning of the game... is not caused by the patch but from the BloodyInk's code since he resets the counter to 0 at the end of each day (the first 2-3 days). When the mc applies for a new job the counter gets set to 2 (= Monday) and then proceeds normally.
If you got an error message you should check the empty spaces you added. In "script.rpy" you should have 4 empty spaces before the added text and in "script_0_2.rpy" you should have 5 empty spaces before the text.

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

I modified the game just for me in order to be able to do all route at any time, the dialog doesn't make sense but at least I don't have to play in 7 or 8 different save, and I can play all route at once. I don't think there are bugs but I will not modified it more, so take it like this if you want. Hope you have fun
Is there anything else I have to do to make it work or does it do it automatically?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
How exactly do I permanently delete a save game renpy file on an android? I know how to do it on a PC either within the game or by locating the hidden folder but I can't seem to do it on the android. I'd appreciate any help.

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes