3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
You just replace the files with the one I've put and it should work directly once you launch the game.
I'm curious, how does it work? Most branches depend on (not) adding people to the app. Example: I added wife and MC, but there is no sissy path in the walkthrough. That's by design, but how does the patch change this?

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello together,
I've now started the game again with version 0.5.0 after eagerly waiting for this update.
But unfortunately I already have two questions.
The info buttons in the app don't work and Heart and Kirley are missing from the storyline.
I think I remember that it was different before... right?
Thanks for a quick answer.

Neltharion.L

Aug 13, 2024
There are actually just 2-3 choices that determine your route, everything else is basically just a choice between "show content" and "skip content" and doesn't have any meaningful impact (except for Wife's Job branch, where you have to chose if continue this branch or quit her job and start the "MC's companie" branch which i wouldn't recommend since the Wife's Job #1 branch's progress is required to get further into the Wife+Jenna branch, dev made some adjustments but the "Wife+MC's company" branch is mostly pantyhose fetish)

Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route with Wife, Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
Add Wife + gym NTR on -> Cuck Route with Wife (most content), FemMC branches, No Niece #2 branch even after adding her to the app through the Wife+Paul choice, future Wife+Paul content possible on how the branch ends (to get to the newly added v0.5.0 FemMC content you've to refuse to Paul's deal when he requests the MC's wife and her sister)

no Add Wife + gym NTR off -> Alpha Route (Wife gets added to the MC's app later on), Paul(a) branch and Niece romance branch, Hearth/Kirely/Sola branches
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Sissy" -> Sissy Route, default Niece BBC branch, no XY App content
no Add Wife + gym NTR on + MC Cuck branch step 6 "Cuck"(w/o sissy tag) -> Cuck Route (netorare/netorase route later on), FemMC branches (leads into Niece BBC branch at the very end before content ends, future FemMc+Niece+Paul content possible on how it ends, Wife+Paul option to save her stops working at step 113 since you don't have access to the Wife's phone)
(to get to the newly added v0.5.0 FemMC content you've to refuse to Paul's deal when he requests the MC's wife and her sister)

"no Add Wife's Sister" content only works with the "no Add Wife" route since it requires "Wife not added step 48" to trigger.
Even after adding her to the MC's app shortly after in the noAddWife Alpha Route her "MC+Wife's Sister" branch doesn't show up, so no point in not adding her when going for the "gym NTR off" option for that route.

edit: slightly updated.
i need your help
my sissy branch can't move on.
step 34 progress other branches.
which branch?

bobydu63

Jul 3, 2017
I'm curious, how does it work? Most branches depend on (not) adding people to the app. Example: I added wife and MC, but there is no sissy path in the walkthrough. That's by design, but how does the patch change this?
I've removed all check on every path, there are tags that look if you select this or that, and I've put looking on the good and remove all of the block.

Reactions: KRanseyer

h2635483

May 20, 2018
"Never build a (insert product) with a committee."

This game is the proof why you should never make a game based on Patreon votes.

Reactions: mvwxr7
Dec 21, 2018
"Never build a (insert product) with a committee."

This game is the proof why you should never make a game based on Patreon votes.
Honestly, the Patreon votes are not really the issue. The developer is trying to do his best to please his supporters - and I sincerely believe he's one of the better ones at doing that. However, in that process, I think the game has lost its way. It's overly complicated and the pacing is questionable. I stopped playing and I don't have any desire to go back. I did support BI for a while and he deserved every dollar of my money. I have no regrets.

I get that Bloodyink is trying to tell a story, but the branches are so mixed up with my saves that I have no idea how to de-tangle them. The inconsistency as well in the wife's behaviour is an issue that can't really be fixed with more updates.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
Unfortunately I have to bother you again. :sneaky:
Is it correct that the info button doesn't work at the beginning? :unsure:

Info-Buton.jpg

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
"Progress other branches"... this shit is killing the whole game, especially when you closed a branch with the "end branch" button, but you still need it somewhere else and you can't reactivate it. Now you are softlocked and can start all over again.
That's not how it works. Ending a branch that way sets it's step to the final possible step so any checks requiring it pass. You just need a different branch than you think you do.

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
That's not how it works. Ending a branch that way sets it's step to the final possible step so any checks requiring it pass. You just need a different branch than you think you do.
Ah, okay, but I still need to find out which different branch. Why not telling it in the WT?

mostzaza

May 15, 2023
Hello everyone, I would like to ask if anyone has played the Wife and Jenna branch,step 200++ . i can save Please.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 136 Votes