3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
Just finished playing this updates for hours. Still one of the best games with lots and lots of content and a really sophisticated story (with some bugs and inconsistencies, but okay). I think there could be some improvement to increase the fun and save us from tenosynovitis:

1. Skip intro when we have to restart. No need to see the MC losing his company every time.
2. A button to jump directly to the next day.
3. Option to disable the fuckstagram popups or at least go directly to the new messages so we don't have to push the home button first.
4. Shorten some of the chats. It's annoying to click dozens of useless postings after all is said, but they keep writing and writing and...
5. Stop using this stupid "progress other branches" placeholder. You KNOW what we really have to do, so talk to us.
6. Sometimes I was stuck because I missed a trigger by going somewhere at a specific time of day. Please give us a mark at the map icon like we get it for messages.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
There's a mod that skip a day... Okay... instead can I code to skip a whole month?
This freaking days requeriment takes forever, it's so grindy for absolutely no reason at all.

Bumpdee | Ger

Formerly 'Bumpdee'
Jul 12, 2023
I'm now at step 299 of wifa and Jenna branch. I think I should have installed the app on the niece branch, which I didn't play.
Maybe you need a trigger point I one of the other storylines? Normaly I play all the routes before I get stucked in one of the later updates. You can try the other routes with an extra save. Maybe it will be fixed?
Good luck

ayylmao1313

Dec 1, 2022
Bloody hell this game isnt kind to returning players, im tired clicking after clicking and pressing ctrl to fast forward the text, now i have a headache.

woxhhxw

Aug 14, 2024
Hello everyone,

I modified the game just for me in order to be able to do all route at any time, the dialog doesn't make sense but at least I don't have to play in 7 or 8 different save, and I can play all route at once. I don't think there are bugs but I will not modified it more, so take it like this if you want. Hope you have fun
Bro , You are the HERO!!!

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes