3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Is it possible to follow the fem MC route and sissy mc route at the same time? think im currently at the sissy mc route, but im pretty much stuck, have gone as far as shaving myself in the storyline, but the story wont progress, says i need to progress on other paths, but all other paths are done. Do i need to redo? anyone got a sissy mc + fem mc save?
i ended playing that path, found it a bit dumb to be honnest, mc is more woman in mind, so why a slow feminising path added after his full transform with xy app... a part the reaction of wife when she know mc transform and enjoy humiliate her husband, and be more happy having a new female friend than having husband, and i would better gender swap, and sisify myself the son than let jenna do the job

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
In game there's a walkthrough app:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I followed this "guide" Doing "You and your Wife weren't add" Sissy branch. I am on Step 34 were it reads

"Step 34. Progress other branches". Who do I need to progress further? This is why I said it needs a manual.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
So I followed this "guide" Doing "You and your Wife weren't add" Sissy branch. I am on Step 34 were it reads

"Step 34. Progress other branches". Who do I need to progress further? This is why I said it needs a manual.
Most of the time the issue is the StepSis model branch, that one is quite the bottleneck.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017

A manual won't do you much good when you ignore it. I told you exactly how to not run into that issue.

Aug 30, 2022
>Son starts looking at wife hornily
>I sissify him for remedial purposes
>He still fucks my wife
>mfw my cuck journey starts with wife and son

Look, I think this game is cool and all, but goddamn the author REALLY needs an editor!

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
The next update is coming along nicely. I’ve written around 70% of what is planned for v0.5.5. Here’s what you can expect to see: — The branches of the alpha-husband: Talay, Cecilia, Hearth, Sola and Kirely branches. These branches have already been written. Each of them consists of 40-60 steps. I might expand them a bit, but at the moment, I’m focused on the other two branches. — The sissy branch. SISSY, NOT FEM MC. Around 80 steps have been written for this branch, but I’ll probably expand it to 100-120 steps. — The branch of the wife and Jenna. Continuation of the story from the last update. This update will consist of about 80-100 steps. At the moment, I’m only working on these three paths. I might add something else if I have enough time. I’ll give you more information about that in another post closer to the release. By the way, about the release. The provisional release window is September 5-10, so, as usual, one update takes around 35-40 days to make. The amount of content will be the same as usual, or maybe a bit larger. That’s all for now. p.s. I hope I have enough patience to finish working on the new character info menu that opens when you press the Info button. It is temporarily disabled at the moment. But I’m not sure about that.

Arnoldjamcam

May 24, 2023
I like the game but the branches make no sense for example the stepson stuff. Can someone explain why i have to trudge on through 200 steps in the Valerie Jenna branch just to get Valerie to sleep with Edwin??? It legit makes no sense to me.

Another example in another playthrough i feminised my son and i sissified myself but now all of a sudden my son is back to some alpha that wants to fuck me lol again pretty weird.

Vicky 98

Dec 12, 2020
chang file name "archive.0.3.5.rpa"
I have no idea about the android version, but i'll just suggest what in 99% of the time is solving the issue.

You need to rename the file "AWifesPhone-archive.0.3.5.rpa" into "archive.0.3.5.rpa".

And when even that doesn't work? because I installed the apk file, gave permission to access the files, downloaded and moved the rpa file to the designated folder, and renamed it as instructed, and it still doesn't work, the game simply closes by itself

Reactions: Eddinski

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 3969133 i chose school job for the wife all the time she have the other job with sins pls help
The Wifes's Job #1 branch is always the same, it just changes "student/teacher" for "coworker" in the conversations, the difference is just what "Eric branch" you'll get, those are different.

edit: you'll only get to the Eric branches on the "NTR on" routes, since your screenshot doesn't show the Sharing branch below the Wife+Jenna branch i'll assume you are on the "AddWife Alpha" route, so the wife's job doesn't matter at all because MC will make her quit asap anyway.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 136 Votes