3.60 star(s) 136 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
And now I reached XY App stage, and I have to say that it was disappointing because there was no buildup or anything, just straight fucking. MC was told to even buy clothes but they were not even used. Very disappointing, I expected way more powerful storyline. MC became a woman, got fucked hard, but is brushing it off like as if its just an everyday thing.

I love mental changes and corruption targeting both Mental Changes and Body is ranked high in my fetish but in this game it feels like Dev spent all his efforts in Wife/Jenna branch while leaving other branches just soulless. I am out, good luck to you all who are sticking with this game, I will look into its changelog and will wait till its close to completion for giving it another try.

On a side note, if anyone reading this comment also want to play game with this type of corruption, try Clean Slate. There you control mental changes and every action will impact the body of MC in some way or another. I mean there is a mirror in that game and if you shake the boobs there MC will get +1 bonus and when it reaches +10 or so magic will increase the boob size. Similarly making poses first decreases MC's mood but by forcing MC to make girly poses everyday you can make MC realize their new body and persona. Well, maybe I expected wrongly for this game.

And if any of you want to just get the save game file near XY App here you go->
Yes, the build-up is nonexistent because it just got suddenly thown at the MC, his mind starts to corrupt after the second transformation and after at step 58.
The current end of the branch is MC getting tricked into perm transformation and his wife is asking Paul to move in with them.

Reactions: Usex809

LuvaLuva

Feb 14, 2020
oh, did i?
well, cuckoldry is by definition, a sexual fetish, it doesn't extend to all spheres of life, one can be a successful person, but with a fetish for cuckoldry. So yeah, i do know what i said. Shocker. Aka netorase.
and also, you didn't answer the question, which is "does he always lose his company?"
Yes all paths require losing the company

Narcinim

Jul 15, 2022
Can anyone help on this exception? Mark branch step 67. I had in 0.5.0 and hoped the 0.5.5 update would fix it but it didn't

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy", line 141559, in script
$ fuckstagram_sis_posts_comments.append(fuckstagram_lana_post9_com5)
File "game/new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy", line 141559, in <module>
NameError: name 'fuckstagram_lana_post9_com5' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc-comp\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc-comp\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
A Wife's Phone 0.5.5
Fri Sep 20 17:11:02 2024

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Im at like step 64 but it just says progress other branches, how are we supposed to know which branches we need to prgress?
its basically all the branches that early on in game. getting wife+jenna branch done from scratch to end of current update is a long hall. after i redid wife+jenna branch from a fresh start the other week, I am in no rush for the next update, i need the break. was a painful grind.

zqqz111

Mar 11, 2024
Can anyone help on this exception? Mark branch step 67. I had in 0.5.0 and hoped the 0.5.5 update would fix it but it didn't

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc-comp\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc-comp\AWifesPhone-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
A Wife's Phone 0.5.5
Fri Sep 20 17:11:02 2024

Change fuckstagram_1ana_post9_com5 to fuckstagram_1ana_post29_com5

maroog

Sep 26, 2024
Is there any way branch I can restart through the app to get the fem MC choice again? (or save editing?) I think(?) I said no initially but it seems like a bunch of branches are blocked because of that now

Also is there more content in the wife QOS (bbc only) or non QOS (mixed content) decision?

Last edited:

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Is there any way branch I can restart through the app to get the fem MC choice again? (or save editing?) I think(?) I said no initially but it seems like a bunch of branches are blocked because of that now

Also is there more content in the wife QOS (bbc only) or non QOS (mixed content) decision?
You most likely could reset the Julia branch by save editing it to a step before the choice, there is no reset button for it in the game.

For the QoS choice: there actually is no content for non-QoS, it just skips a couple of steps like the wife's QoS party but everything else stays the same afterwards. And non-QoS also ends the wife's job branch, because she is meant to switch over to the MC's old company to work with Jenna, and Salim offers the MC to become CEO of the company again, but even with that locked behind the Wife QoS choice Jenna and MC's wife act as if they are working together when going for non-QoS.

Last edited:

raketenrocket

Oct 6, 2017
The branch of the Wife and Jenna. Added steps 440 – 542.
The branch of the sissy MC. Added step 169 – 287.
The branch of Cecilia and the MC. Added steps 21 – 71.
The branch of Talay and the MC (romance). Added steps 6 – 42.
The branch of Talay and the MC (blackmail). Added steps 9 – 49.
The branch of Hearth and the MC. Added steps 29 – 73.
The branch of Kirely and the MC. Added steps 41 – 76.
The branch of Sola and the MC. Added steps 50 – 90.
Could someone add this to the main post, please?

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes