A wild dev appears (Raceplay game ideas request)

Telemachos

Oct 22, 2019
Hey everybody. I'm a dev who dabbled with adult stuff without really dig into it (like more modding and ecchi/erotic stuff).

I want to take some free time from my main erotic tbstrategy/harem to work on something more dark. Raceplay seems like a good thing - I like it, it has quite lackluster content as I saw so far, and it makes people feel enough uneasy to come at you door with pitches and torch. Totally perfect stuff.

I'm not really into the whole cuckholding thing, and sub males, so by raceplay I mean plain IR maledom/degradation stuff with a strong racist context.

So, to summarize, I got some free time, dev skills, horrible graphic skills, and a native English speaker ebuddy that is ok about writing that stuff.

It won't be a really long game (lack of time), and I want at least some basic mechanics, so not pure VN game. A bit a shame for the length, as I would like some corruption stuff, but with a limited time frame that would be quite hard to do realistically.

I got already several ideas, but I would really love to see what you would like to see in that game.

PS: Didn't mentioned involved races. As far I am concerned I love any form of rp, including very exotic or fantasy stuff. But here I guess I would go to black on white classic stuff.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Make a game with similar setting as Attack on Titan except swap Eldians for jews.

Telemachos

Oct 22, 2019
I actually brought this up before, about how race play was untapped.

Game set when slavery was legal. MC is the son of a wealthy father who is away travelling and is left in charge of the estate which has black female maids.
That's a good idea, but I feel that raceplay is more exiting in a world where it's a hard taboo then a normality. If you treat and use as slaves those who are supposed to be ones in your current society, that's...Well quite normal. If you humiliate somebody about innate things such as age, gender, race, or purely taboo as religion or appearance in our politically correct world it's a way stronger degradative thing.
How about Bojack?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure If I get the reference right, but mixing raceplay and bestiality seems like a fun thing (specieplay?). I got a great run in Crusader kings 2, with adult mods and animal world, turning those filthy humans into slaves and breeding factories for my intelligent cats. However I don't know how much raceplay and bestiality lovers are the same auditory.

Reactions: MonteChristo

Telemachos

Oct 22, 2019
I actually brought this up before, about how race play was untapped.

Game set when slavery was legal. MC is the son of a wealthy father who is away travelling and is left in charge of the estate which has black female maids.
That's a good idea, but I feel that raceplay is more exiting in a world where it's a hard taboo then a normality. If you treat and use as slaves those who are supposed to be ones in your current society, that's...Well quite normal. If you humiliate somebody about innate things such as age, gender, race, or purely taboo as religion or appearance in our politically correct world it's a way stronger degradative thing.
How about Bojack?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure If I get the reference right, but mixing raceplay and bestiality seems like a fun thing (specieplay?). I got a great run in Crusader kings 2, with adult mods and animal world, turning those filthy humans into slaves and breeding factories for my intelligent cats. However I don't know how much raceplay and bestiality lovers are the same auditory.

np305

Nov 5, 2019
I don't understand much about what kind type of game you working. But if you need idea:
Horor and psycological. Mix it with echi and other stuff, dialog don't need to heavy or long. Basicly there was event, protagonist try investigate-conflict-climax -ending.

Telemachos

Oct 22, 2019
I don't understand much about what kind type of game you working. But if you need idea:
Horor and psycological. Mix it with echi and other stuff, dialog don't need to heavy or long. Basicly there was event, protagonist try investigate-conflict-climax -ending.
If you ask about content, I want to work on a raceplay kink game.
If you ask about mechanics, I have a preference over freeroaming and not too grindy games, but that requires quite a lot of content, so it will be possibly something simpler.

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Super dissapointed by this thread.

I thought you were making a game about racecars :/

Jokes aside, what's raceplay? Never heard that term before. Is it about 1 group being better then the other or something?

Reactions: Cryswar

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
not sure if this about fetishes we would like to see or what kind of story.

for stories:
-mc black ghetto/homeless/drugseller guy corruption/Blackmailing/Raping white rich girls. police girls. hope also some asian girls. rdm schoolgirls.

-MC is gardener/driver/doorman/yoga-dance instructor or some other low lvl employee for rich white family and corruption the female family members and other employees (like maids)

-pirate/1700-1750 theme(with nobles, swords britain style). mc could be a pirate or a slave/low lvl worker/butler. corruption/Blackmailing/Raping/kidnap noble girls.

-usa during/shortly after slave time. mc is ex/Free slave and wants to take revenge on the family/people who were his/-parents/-wife owners.

-alternative world where hitler won the war. important in society to have pure blood (white superrace). you are maybe a prisoner/ex usa soldier/slave/butler some black dude in this super racist society going around fuckign white girls corruption/Blackmailing/Raping/tricking inpregnating them messign up their pure bloodline. this whole thing could maybe also be in alternate world usa where the south won the war and blacks were never free.

but i do 100% agree there arent alot of IR games. mostly white mc on black girl (consentual) or female white mc being raped by rdm bbc. hope maybe it would also include asian girls for many reasons but theme would also fit since in many asian countries they are still not very "open" to black people