Identify A zombie mind game and a game about demons

Seality

Jul 17, 2019
Hi, guys!

I've remembered about two awesome games which I played some time ago.

1) That's the game about making decisions: and you start as a tentacle monster or something, you need to use some specific gas to make people horny and then have sex with a stranger in the park. In the second part, you try to get new abilities to corrupt different families in the city.

UPD: this game shows a map with different houses and facilities, e.g, there's John's house (or something like that) where you will be shoot if you go there.
And if you corrupt someone, they are gonna be infested or like zombies, but they want not to eat, but mate.
I reobserved almost all games with tag "tentacles", but failed.

2) It's about a lord of demons or something. You have an assistant to fuck in order to get some mana\energy and after that you can teleport to the Earth and corrupt girls. I stopped playing when I came across a nun who I'd fucked. The visual is really terrific.

I'd be grateful for your help!

Last edited:

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
1) That's the game about making decisions: and you start as a tentacle monster or something, you need to use some specific gas to make people horny and then have sex with a stranger in the park. In the second part, you try to get new abilities to corrupt different families in the city.

UPD: this game shows a map with different houses and facilities, e.g, there's John's house (or something like that) where you will be shoot if you go there.
And if you corrupt someone, they are gonna be infested or like zombies, but they want not to eat, but mate.
I reobserved almost all games with tag "tentacles", but failed.
The first game sounds like The Second Strain by Cr4ck. Specifically, it almost sounds like when it was still a HTML game vs the Unreal Engine update (but there's not too much difference). Regardless and unfortunately, the game was abandoned a little less than a year ago. Game started off with protag being a sentient tentacle-like virus monster, infect a gas station, infect a hotel, infect girl/guys in a park at night, then the open world (neighborhood) aspect opened up where you had to improve yourself to infect other areas.

• Hey there
Reactions: Seality

Seality

Jul 17, 2019
The first game sounds like The Second Strain by Cr4ck. Specifically, it almost sounds like when it was still a HTML game vs the Unreal Engine update (but there's not too much difference). Regardless and unfortunately, the game was abandoned a little less than a year ago. Game started off with protag being a sentient tentacle-like virus monster, infect a gas station, infect a hotel, infect girl/guys in a park at night, then the open world (neighborhood) aspect opened up where you had to improve yourself to infect other areas.
Absolutely correct!
Thank you!!!
I've watched over 40 pages to find that game. Thank you again!

Reactions: Smitus