a

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
if you mix all the colors of rainbow you get shit color. pooling ideas on artistic projects almost never works.

trust your vision, you already have a good idea what you want. do not ruin it by listening to three loud guys on a forum. do not take any advice regarding matters of taste. do consider technical advice, but disregard it if it doesn't fit you.

make your own game.

Reactions: Uselessgreen13

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Here is something I don't recall seeing: the whole game is on the move. Mother and son are escaping something, looking for something, looking for a missing person or recreating a journey by someone else. A little bit more headache for you in terms of more scenes to design, though.

My usual tip for new developers: think small. Aggressively reject ideas. It's always better to start a project you can finish, even if it's not super impressive, than despair from and abandon a bloated project.

Good luck!

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
if you mix all the colors of rainbow you get shit color. pooling ideas on artistic projects almost never works.

trust your vision, you already have a good idea what you want. do not ruin it by listening to three loud guys on a forum. do not take any advice regarding matters of taste. do consider technical advice, but disregard it if it doesn't fit you.

make your own game.
Don't listen to this man. Give the people what they want!
It should be an Isekai. Make sure to throw in lots of tentacles and anthropomorphized dog people too while you're at it.
Incest should be optional though. But chastity cage is a must.
Btw, how far in the story do you think the futanari virus should be released?

Jun 10, 2023
I don't think it's realistic for a mother and son to do this unless she's taking advantage of her young son tbh, Freud was definitely wrong about men wanting to bone their moms lol

Reactions: Uselessgreen13