Abadoned

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Dude, no offence, but not one of the Devs here lacks game ideas :). Ideas we have plenty. Resources to make them all real, that is what we lack.
If you really want this game, I would say learn Daz, learn RenPy or Unity Or Unreal (for the last 2 you don't actually need to learn anything, just buy a template and all you will need then is to add the text and images ), learn how to write a sexy text and MAKE the game. It's not as hard as you might think. And we need more devs, we need more games :).

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hello!
I'm new here.
I don't speak english very weel, but I tri to explain what its my idea.

So, I'm just a gamer, I don't make games or things like that, but I thought someone can use my ideas to do a game.

I´m thinking about a young man, with 20 y.o.
This guys always have a christian education and try to do all by the Bible, but he can´t.

In the Church he meets some women for whom he feels passions. So the goal of the game would be little by little the MC managed to corrupt these women.

These women would be:
- Anette, 50 years old (but very well cared for, blonde, pretty, big tits and MILF)
- Vera, 30 years old with whom he would like to date and marry; Beautiful, smart and super hard.
- Lily, 45 years old 8but very weel too, with a great body, great face and crazy for sex)
- Rachel, 15, blue-eyed, little sister of Lily, very young at church, to whom he will teach some things;
- Yola, 40 years old, big tits, black, and also with erotic thoughts.

The game locations would be:
- church;
- Anette House;
- Park (where you can go by car);
- Mall;
- Lily house;

What do you think ?
All okay except the 15-year-old girl, that won't fly around these parts.

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Dude, no offence, but not one of the Devs here lacks game ideas :). Ideas we have plenty. Resources to make them all real, that is what we lack.
If you really want this game, I would say learn Daz, learn RenPy or Unity Or Unreal (for the last 2 you don't actually need to learn anything, just buy a template and all you will need then is to add the text and images ), learn how to write a sexy text and MAKE the game. It's not as hard as you might think. And we need more devs, we need more games :).
No problem.
But, I don't have any time to do this game, my work consumes my all time. Maybe its the same problem for others.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
A 20 year old boy interested in church ladies? What's his motivation?
MC was working as a delivery boy for a popular Chinese take-out. One day while he was dropping off an order the bag started rustling around, and suddenly bursts open to reveal "zombie cat" The undead kitty dripping with honey sauce, shows signs of having recently been deep-fried. It's golden tempura coat, shines in the moonlight. The cat is perched in the basket of your scooter, and despite it's eyes being glazed and milky, you can tell that it is looking right at you. You slam on the brakes, and screech to a halt in the dark ally. It begins to speak, without using it's mouth, it communicates telepathically straight into your mind, complete with pictures. Kitty holds you responsible for his situation, and insists that if you don't help him, he will haunt you forever. Kitty need MILF fluids to restore his health from the damage done by the deep fryer. You must collect 128 ounces of mother's milk within one week.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Don’t need to make it
But if you want it to be real
Start with write some dialogue
Scene detail of character personality quotes
To make some dev want to work on the other idea
You need more than a few few rough info

Because as some one want to be a dev
They already pass this edge of posting general idea
They got like ten to hundred idea already in the bin...