Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, anybody have a save file with all the main scenes + unique scenes saves for each of em ? if you do, can you share it with me plss :333. My potato latop only allow me to play 30 mins - an hour then the lagging comes and yeah, i don't want to turn on low quality, lits like watching JAV at 240p hell nah! ( beleive me guys, jav at 240p is just a punch of pixels)

sarashi

May 4, 2018
the question is how do you even add a save file at all. i found a few in here but i dont know where to put it and if its this kerni folder in Locallow then i dont have it despite saving a few times

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hello you two, hope ic an help a bit here.

Hi, anybody have a save file with all the main scenes + unique scenes saves for each of em ? if you do, can you share it with me plss :333. My potato laptop only allow me to play 30 mins - an hour then the lagging comes and yeah, i don't want to turn on low quality, lits like watching JAV at 240p hell nah! ( Believe me guys, jav at 240p is just a punch of pixels)
, they are not covering all points of the game, only a few. You need to put them into the main executable folder (where also the AATOFL.exe is located)
You also need to disable the "savegame workaround" in the gameplay menu (otherwise they are saved in the playerprefs)

the question is how do you even add a save file at all. i found a few in here but i dont know where to put it and if its this Kern folder in Local low then i dont have it despite saving a few times
And for you , please also disable the "savegame workaround" option in the gameplay menu in the game. Otherwise, the saves will be saved into the playerprefs (this is a workaround for MAC users.. you know.. The one with the half-eaten apple)
And the normal saves are located where the executeable is and are called "AATOFL_Save_XX.txt".

1696418616404.png

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Hello you two, hope ic an help a bit here.

, they are not covering all points of the game, only a few. You need to put them into the main executable folder (where also the AATOFL.exe is located)
You also need to disable the "savegame workaround" in the gameplay menu (otherwise they are saved in the playerprefs)

And for you , please also disable the "savegame workaround" option in the gameplay menu in the game. Otherwise, the saves will be saved into the playerprefs (this is a workaround for MAC users.. you know.. The one with the half-eaten apple)
And the normal saves are located where the executeable is and are called "AATOFL_Save_XX.txt".

View attachment 2979393
Yes sir, tks alot for your help. Another question though, i don't wanna be greedy and cross the line since i was the one asking for help, but, does your save file at least have all the main scenes or ... it is mixed with a bit of the main ones and a bit of the extra/unique ones cause 26 saves seemed like alot ?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Yes sir, tks alot for your help. Another question though, i don't wanna be greedy and cross the line since i was the one asking for help, but, does your save file at least have all the main scenes or ... it is mixed with a bit of the main ones and a bit of the extra/unique ones cause 26 saves seemed like alot ?
I have no clue >_<
I just zip-tied the saves i had on hand and then gave it to you xD

• Haha
Reactions: Tadneet2242

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
I have no clue >_<
I just zip-tied the saves i had on hand and then gave it to you xD
well, 26 saves is enough for me anyways, around the end of one of the saves (basically after 1 event / scene) and my laptop start lagging :)))) thank you very much

EDIT: Hold on a sect, i see the item map file and story mod file, so is there a chance for free roaming mod where we can re-activate the main scenes freely ? ( sorry, i just know about the game from your new game milky way and i definitely not gonna read through 56 pages of the thread. what im mean is, like , if i can re-activate the scenes in free roaming mode then there is no need for a save in the beginning right >_> but the question is, is your game have free roaming mode ?-?)

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
well, 26 saves is enough for me anyways, around the end of one of the saves (basically after 1 event / scene) and my laptop start lagging :)))) thank you very much

EDIT: Hold on a sect, i see the item map file and story mod file, so is there a chance for free roaming mod where we can re-activate the main scenes freely ? ( sorry, i just know about the game from your new game milky way and i definitely not gonna read through 56 pages of the thread. what im mean is, like , if i can re-activate the scenes in free roaming mode then there is no need for a save in the beginning right >_> but the question is, is your game have free roaming mode ?-?)
It has free roaming mode and at the end of the story you can pick up /place some machines from the command section. but unfortunately not every one.

Reactions: Tadneet2242

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
It has free roaming mode and at the end of the story you can pick up /place some machines from the command section. but unfortunately not every one.
I see. tks alot anyway, the game lagged alot on my lap, but i enjoyed the scenes nevertheless.

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, Mr Kerni, i don't know if you will check this thread, but uhm, i just got my self a new MSI GF63 Thin 11UC Core i7 Rtx3050 - the one that trade poor battery life with pretty high end specs ( Yay me ) last month for a bargain price ( bye 4 months of savings T-T ) .

And uh, i just revisit your game ( well your games are rare kinds that focus on bondage and good animation,sound,poses,tools variety...), as expected, its run smoothly. And while im playing with the save files you provided , some of 'em, in the setting sections, have the "story mode" function toggled off ( disabled ). I tried to search for the key word "story mode" on the thread to see if anyone asked, but i fine none. So i just wanna ask, if i toggled the "story mode"to "on/enabled" on a "completely new" save and or a 'half-completed story" save, what will happened ? will i enter a free roaming mode immediately ?

Yes, i could just make a save and tested it out, but im collecting unique scenes and im also used save slots for the girls special clothes settings, like the penis in vaginal tool after Vivian re-fixed it, you know, when you first used it, the girls said its uncontrollable and they must re-install/fix/do something with it then you have to meet them after a while to be able to wear it on the girls for good. And i don't wanna go through that again each time, so times like those i just use a save slot- thus my save slots are almost full and so i just couldn't help but bring my self to bother you again.

Lastly sorry for my wording, i know its a bit long, but i hope you are doing well and i would really appreciate your help, thank you.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So.. lets see if can help ^_^

And uh, i just revisit your game ( well your games are rare kinds that focus on bondage and good animation,sound,poses,tools variety...), as expected, its run smoothly. And while im playing with the save files you provided , some of 'em, in the setting sections, have the "story mode" function toggled off ( disabled ). I tried to search for the key word "story mode" on the thread to see if anyone asked, but i fine none. So i just wanna ask, if i toggled the "story mode"to "on/enabled" on a "completely new" save and or a 'half-completed story" save, what will happened ? will i enter a free roaming mode immediately ?
I am a little bit confused, to my knowledge you can not enable/disable free roaming mode with a switch. Usually you go into free roaming mode after every major story section and then you have to make a specific dialog to progress further and go to the next story thingy.
So.. with that in mind, i guess you mean the "story injection" button in the gameplay menu ?
And if you mean the "story injection" button in the gameplay menu , then this is not what you think it is, it is for mods, not for anything else xD
(I will literally do nothing in the game itself when no mod file is detected)

Yes, i could just make a save and tested it out, but im collecting unique scenes and im also used save slots for the girls special clothes settings, like the penis in vaginal tool after Vivian re-fixed it, you know, when you first used it, the girls said its uncontrollable and they must re-install/fix/do something with it then you have to meet them after a while to be able to wear it on the girls for good. And i don't wanna go through that again each time, so times like those i just use a save slot- thus my save slots are almost full and so i just couldn't help but bring my self to bother you again.
Mhn... on which version do you play ?
As far as i can remember i revisited AATOFL for the last time to create version 1.00 and with that you can have up to 100 save game files.
And....what the hell is the Penis in vagina tool ?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
If you are running out of save slots (which is impressive considering I have every unique scene saved plus some and didn't fill the 100 slots), they are simply saved as text files on the game's root folder so you can simply park them in a new folder and keep going.

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
So.. lets see if can help ^_^

I am a little bit confused, to my knowledge you can not enable/disable free roaming mode with a switch. Usually you go into free roaming mode after every major story section and then you have to make a specific dialog to progress further and go to the next story thingy.
So.. with that in mind, i guess you mean the "story injection" button in the gameplay menu ?
And if you mean the "story injection" button in the gameplay menu , then this is not what you think it is, it is for mods, not for anything else xD
(I will literally do nothing in the game itself when no mod file is detected)

Mhn... on which version do you play ?
As far as i can remember i revisited AATOFL for the last time to create version 1.00 and with that you can have up to 100 save game files.
And....what the hell is the Penis in vagina tool ?
Yeah, i though this is where you can skip to the part where you completed the whole story, :"))))), my bad. Thank you very much.
1710337865812.png

The version at the corner says ver 1.00, so i think im at the right ver :'333. The saves, when i hit the next button, only shows blank slots without pages, so i though that's all there is and its just kind of stuck there with only 32 saves , dumb me -.- . 1710338235969.png

The other thing is strap on dildo, sorry, i played a games called Latex Dungeon, there is a monster there, where its ability is, when you stuck it into the MC vaginal, it will expand inside ,then cover up the MC vagina and body and turn her into a lewd futa >.<! so yeah i just used to called it vaginal penis/dildo tool. 1710338487237.png

And finally, i just wanna say, your game is great, the story pretty simple, and you know what to do from the F1 function, and the scenes, tools + random things like the girls will sometime masturbate or toyed with each other,jumping on tools them self,... is just overall make the game very enjoyable for me ( i don't really like the poker scene, i don't even know how to play poker, and even if i saw the girls card through cheat, i just dunno what to do and have to search google for the poker rules lol). 1710339225634.png

Well, mission completed, imma visit your next game! XD

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
If you are running out of save slots (which is impressive considering I have every unique scene saved plus some and didn't fill the 100 slots), they are simply saved as text files on the game's root folder so you can simply park them in a new folder and keep going.
Nah, im just dumb XD, ignore it

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes