Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Can we get some monster girls in the next game ast some point?
uff... hard to do with daz3d to be honest.
I have some succubus cosplay stuff maybe i can do something with that but nothing really else.
But not in the first public beta i still need to so much stuff for the game (i am currently at creating a underground base to discover by the player)
f you remind me after the first public beta for this idea maybe i am able to do something in a ingame mini game (just like the VR stuff in AATOFL)

If you want to have a little bnit monstrer girl you can try out my older games , they are all about monstergirls ^_^

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
I just wanted to say how amazed I am by the game. It just got better and better as the story progressed. The minigames were nice distractions, and the ctrl + w cheat sidesteps one of my main gripes with minigames in other entries, being stopped from progress by a sudden roadblock.

The chastity content was by far my favorite, and it would have been even better than it already is if you could even stop the girls from experiencing an orgasm entirely, maybe by manipulating their internal settings or something to that effect? A bit of sexy torture never hurt anybody!

If I had wishes for the next game it would be things like being able to be more willingly dominant. I understand the player is pretty reluctant in this game when it comes to domination, and it never feels like he's growing into his role, or even willing to do so.
It should be possible to be both affectionate/gentle and dominant. Also some activities like laying in bed with the girls would be fun to be expanded upon.

Additionally, and I understand this may be a niche request, if the next game featured (optional) futa content, I'd be pretty delighted!

Reactions: Andrash and Prevat

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I just wanted to say how amazed I am by the game. It just got better and better as the story progressed. The minigames were nice distractions, and the ctrl + w cheat sidesteps one of my main gripes with minigames in other entries, being stopped from progress by a sudden roadblock.

Yeahh >_<
I learned my lession from AATOFL and i will not include such hacking minigames anymore.

The chastity content was by far my favorite, and it would have been even better than it already is if you could even stop the girls from experiencing an orgasm entirely, maybe by manipulating their internal settings or something to that effect? A bit of sexy torture never hurt anybody!
I guess i can build this into the next game. Maybe a collar which will inhibit the wearer from experience something like that.

If I had wishes for the next game it would be things like being able to be more willingly dominant. I understand the player is pretty reluctant in this game when it comes to domination, and it never feels like he's growing into his role, or even willing to do so.
It should be possible to be both affectionate/gentle and dominant. Also some activities like laying in bed with the girls would be fun to be expanded upon.
In the next game the protagonist is a bit more dominant ^_^
And some light activities.. mh.. maybe... need to think about this and how ican work it into the AI life system.

Additionally, and I understand this may be a niche request, if the next game featured (optional) futa content, I'd be pretty delighted!
Wasn't the strap on device and plant event not good enough xD?

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
Oh, you know, the strap on device could look more... shall we say organic? Considering the girls have android bodies, why not make them a bit modular. You know, replace bits and pieces :D

Could give them a way to change eye and hair color as well perhaps. Although I have to say I like the personalities you gave them, and your vision of their appearance is probably not something that should be messed with, unless you're not against options!

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I guess i can build this into the next game. Maybe a collar which will inhibit the wearer from experience something like that.
I second that! Albeit I think that the point of orgasm denial is seeing them being desperate/frustrated in general, not just right after being denied an orgasm. But even if it's just some flavor text it'd be great!

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Tags are kind of unclear as to what this game is about. Leaving the plot a mystery is a good tactic for movie trailers, but this is a bit more of a time commitment and I'd like to know what I'm getting into. Slave training? Corruption? What exactly would I be doing if I pick this one up?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Tags are kind of unclear as to what this game is about. Leaving the plot a mystery is a good tactic for movie trailers, but this is a bit more of a time commitment and I'd like to know what I'm getting into. Slave training? Corruption? What exactly would I be doing if I pick this one up?
A sci-fi 3D world where the MC is a living, breathing entity who discovers an abandoned space station where they were doing what would be illegal research in his time period. He finds some things there that he can control and bend to his will and lots of devices to use on those he finds.

It's worth it just to see the work @Kerni was able to do to build a 3D world you can walk around in, in Unity.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
sweet game. beautiful graphics, nice story. i found the broken english to be really funny. sadly no voice acting, the moaning sounds were a bit annoying and vivian's moaning entered a loop at the gardening room. the clean scifi atmosphere is nice, enjoyable. the item placing feature could be a bit more responsive. the hacking game was actually fun to play but the time was ridiculously small and i had to restart and skip it. overall i found it to be great.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Do you have someone helping you with english for your next game btw?
I will also add this spellchecking feature in the next game (milky ways) but i am not sure if i can do it on the first pulibc version ( i need to try it out due to the change from unityscript to C#)

HarryZX

Jun 5, 2017
First of all, It's a awesome game! Thank you very much! I have a question: is it possible to add more characters/devices? I want to mod your game a little

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
First of all, It's a awesome game! Thank you very much! I have a question: is it possible to add more characters/devices? I want to mod your game a little
Unfortunately not , i just did not have the manpower and time to implement a real modding solution in wich you can insert your own characters , animations an devices. I am just a hoby developer >_<

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
@Kerni I always wondered since i never did it, but is there any reward for beating the mechs or do you just miss out on scenes?
Thanks for all the work Kerni one of my favorite adult games ever.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
@Kerni I always wondered since i never did it, but is there any reward for beating the mechs or do you just miss out on scenes?
Thanks for all the work Kerni one of my favorite adult games ever.
IF you beat the mechs n the maintaince area/hydroponic deck then Aemi or vivian or both (depends on the level) do not have to use some evil machines.
If you beat the mechas in the maintaince area then you do not have to do the clening/enema scene with Vivian.
If you beat the mechas in the hydrponics then Aemi and Vivian will not be milked.

Reactions: Prevat

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
IF you beat the mechs n the maintaince area/hydroponic deck then Aemi or vivian or both (depends on the level) do not have to use some evil machines.
If you beat the mechas in the maintaince area then you do not have to do the clening/enema scene with Vivian.
If you beat the mechas in the hydrponics then Aemi and Vivian will not be milked.
Cool thanks for letting me know.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts (i did not use Grammar correct or story mod in game play options)
The good
Visuals,setting,animation,amount of content,choices

The bad
The writing was atrocious between the bad english,bland sex obsessed characters and even moments where things (dialog/plot points) are repeated several times or characters forget things they have previously said...
because of the optional content the game dragged a bit. i just wanted it to end.

Overall
i got a good amount of enjoyment out of this. but because of the flaws i wouldn't be able to recommend this easily.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Andrash
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes