Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Nizzz

Dec 30, 2018
I just found this hidden gem, and with what I've played so far it looks fucking amazing, an original plot, good scenes, fully 3d with unity...
I'm surprised it doesn't have much popularity on this site.

If the dev works on another project after this one I'll support him on patreon 100%

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I just found this hidden gem, and with what I've played so far it looks fucking amazing, an original plot, good scenes, fully 3d with unity...
I'm surprised it doesn't have much popularity on this site.

If the dev works on another project after this one I'll support him on patreon 100%
New game -Milky Ways- is in development but please wait until the first public beta is out. Maybe you do not like it :)

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
Thoughts (i did not use Grammar correct or story mod in game play options)
The good
Visuals,setting,animation,amount of content,choices

The bad
The writing was atrocious between the bad english,bland sex obsessed characters and even moments where things (dialog/plot points) are repeated several times or characters forget things they have previously said...
because of the optional content the game dragged a bit. i just wanted it to end.

Overall
i got a good amount of enjoyment out of this. but because of the flaws i wouldn't be able to recommend this easily.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honest question why do you want such bad endings? I mean I could understand it as a bad end you fucked something up scenario, but with both of your endings there isn't a way they could have been avoided, especially the second ending.

Side note if they had abandoned the MC they would be fucked. In the rest of the galaxy robots don't have sentience/AI and thus no rights they would be found out, captured and experimented on. Thats why they planned to become registered as his sex dolls when they got to a station, so that doesn't happen.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Honest question why do you want such bad endings? I mean I could understand it as a bad end you fucked something up scenario, but with both of your endings there isn't a way they could have been avoided, especially the second ending.

Side note if they had abandoned the MC they would be fucked. In the rest of the galaxy robots don't have sentience/AI and thus no rights they would be found out, captured and experimented on. Thats why they planned to become registered as his sex dolls when they got to a station, so that doesn't happen.
Thank you , i do not want bad endings.
I mean i can write them (as seen in one of Victors nightmares where both of them leave Victor for another one) but i do not want to.

As written above , i do not want bad endings.
If you want to have a bad ending then just play the game of real life. Everyone will die at one point without respawn.
Worst bad ending i can image :(

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Kerni I came back to play this for a bit and at some point Victor lost his clothes and every time I see him he is naked.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
@Kerni I came back to play this for a bit and at some point Victor lost his clothes and every time I see him he is naked.
He is mostly naked because most of the time he is in sexy-doing-things with Aemi/vivian if you ever see the player model.
But i guess you mean something different. (for example he is naked in a fight ??)

If so.. can you please give me some more details :

Are the other models from Aemi and Vivian all the time naked as well ?
Are you sure you are playing with the newest version ?
Maybe your savegame is from an old version ?
Does the same happen if you start a new game ?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Kerni I haven't got that far into the game this playthrough, just finished the lab level quest. I chose the get captured on the reactor quest for the extra scene with Vivian and I think it started after that. He was undressed in the brief shots of caressing Vivian's hair in the hanger bay, and definitely naked when personally trying out Aemi's modifications during the quest to open the lab level. And I think he was already naked when going to the hanger bathroom with Aemi for a handjob. Oddly enough, during that time, Vivian came into the bathroom to wash her hands and didn't notice anything.

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
Thank you , i do not want bad endings.
I mean i can write them (as seen in one of Victors nightmares where both of them leave Victor for another one) but i do not want to.

As written above , i do not want bad endings.
If you want to have a bad ending then just play the game of real life. Everyone will die at one point without respawn.
Worst bad ending i can image :(
Honestly I prefer games with no bad ends, since 90% of the time you can't see them coming and it just stops. The only game I have seen where I feel bad ends are justified is TiTS and that's because most bad ends come with a story of what happened after.

So yer I agree keep the bad ends in dreams or similar situations. Also I can't wait for your next game since you seem to be the only one who creates games like this, since I have yet to find a game that isn't text based (sometimes with the occasional image) where you can bind others up like this. Really hoping to see new restraints in the next game as well maybe Reverse prayer arm binder or maybe pony/ballet boots would be fun to see them clip clop around while restrained.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
@Kerni I haven't got that far into the game this playthrough, just finished the lab level quest. I chose the get captured on the reactor quest for the extra scene with Vivian and I think it started after that. He was undressed in the brief shots of caressing Vivian's hair in the hanger bay, and definitely naked when personally trying out Aemi's modifications during the quest to open the lab level. And I think he was already naked when going to the hanger bathroom with Aemi for a handjob. Oddly enough, during that time, Vivian came into the bathroom to wash her hands and didn't notice anything.
Uff.. something is really wrong with that to be honest. It seems that some hashtable entreys do not work and honestly i have never seen such kind of bug. I wonder why you are able to continue to play the story because everything is based on hashtable keys and values.

To be honest i am currently working on my new game "Milky Ways" and i would like to not make a extended debug session for my old game. It would cost a truckload of time to find this error (if the error is on my side).

So.. i would recommend just continue to play the story and if things do not work anymore you can use the savegames i provided to see the ending and all the things you can do with the girls.
(i attached the savgames in case you deleted them)

save 1 : story after the crew section
save 2 : story after the crew section + many items already found
save 3 : story after the command section

Reactions: sanmal

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, it’s weird that it happened like that. My first trip through the game several versions ago I chose to fight the mechs so I wanted to see the extra Vivian scene this time now that I have a patched v.96.2 complete game. Victor was definitely without clothes in the Amie scene that is pictured in the OP.

I have exited the game and started it again today and now Victor is clothed again so don’t worry too much about it.

What I have seen using @bshippers v.13 story mod is some dialog that has what I believe is the wrong name associated with it during conversations. I haven’t kept track of which ones though.

I am really enjoying this current play through and I am constantly impressed by the amount of detail in the environment as I move from zone to zone. I like that I have caught Amie going down on Vivian once already and that Amie had her cornered in the shower of the ship once as well.

It time to do the hydroponics level.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018

The idea an Emulated Intelligence that can only act within preset limits to predicted situations could displace an AI that constantly self assessing and upgrading itself is like a mouse taking down an elephant.

I agree game does not warrant a bad ending and life slams doors in our faces enough in real life when we think we made our goals. The destination or ending was preset and the story is in the journey not the destination and to many games invalidate the journey with flashy contrived endings.

I might not like the BDSM personally but the conflict between the "minds" and the "bodies desires" was well done and an integral part of journey. MY only issues were the combat and the MC been a one pump chump though that justified why he was so reluctant to screw lol.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Tags are kind of unclear as to what this game is about. Leaving the plot a mystery is a good tactic for movie trailers, but this is a bit more of a time commitment and I'd like to know what I'm getting into. Slave training? Corruption? What exactly would I be doing if I pick this one up?
Is not either. They far from slaves even though they do call him master at times and they ones who train him in BDSM. Is also not corruption as they remain loyal to him and simply explore fetishes and help MC overcome his reservations to explore his own fetishes.

It is a SF dungeon crawler with heavy character development in a 3 way love triangle. Rather than powering up characters though you develop the characters fetishes and exploring them as much as the base. So the tags are pretty accurate and is just the game is to unique to fit tags to.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
mono.dll not found in library pls help.
Sounds like the download was broken , could you please download it again.
please use the official download link :
+ patch :

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Do you have a release date for Milky Ways?
Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives is fantastic!!!
So i´m really looking forward to your new game.
Can you give a hint besides the name of the title?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes