Seeking Abandoned MC

wasabi4872

Nov 12, 2020
Looking for a game like "bad memories" or "second chance" where the mc is abandoned or ditched by his mother and after a time skip, he returns either to get revenge (ie. second chance) or just to reconnect. I have played Waifu Academy, Second Chance, Bad Memories, and Revenga.

Restrictions:
1. No Abandoned Games
2. Only Ren'Py & or VN

Thank YOU!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I think this game meets those requirements that you have written about.

My New Family

Overview:
A young man fresh off a broken relationship and an eviction notice reconnects with his mother, Rebecca, after more than twenty years apart. He leaves town to move into her house with her two daughters from another marriage, Sandra and Lucy. New opportunities for work and play as well as new ways to define your relationships with your newly discovered family will emerge. What will you do and how will it affect those around you?

Reactions: wasabi4872

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Sinful delicacies . F.i.l.f
What are you talking about ?
In both these games the MC has not been abandoned and all his life he lives with his family including his mom so both of these games totally fail to meet the criteria of what the author of this thread is looking for.

Aryankhanzd

Oct 20, 2021
What are you talking about ?
In both these games the MC has not been abandoned and all his life he lives with his family including his mom so both of these games totally fail to meet the criteria of what the author of this thread is looking for.
this games are like Second chance