Flash - Completed - Abduction [v4.0] [sebabdukeboss20]

1. 5.00 star(s)

will_990

Many thanks to the OP for posting v4, and especially to the dev (sebabdukeboss20?) for his political (non-)correctness...yes, I'm talking about you, Uhmericans and your BoobTube. ;-)

From the very first room (with its TV channels, NakedNews69, Lauren Croft...) up to the subway (Petrah and her genuine thoughts regarding men, women, and se. objectualization; the football cheerleader dress vote etc.) there are within 10 minutes already 100 more things to laugh (and think) about as in 100 of the latest games combined.

Sure, the graphics (and se. scenes) are by far not up to today's "standards", the UI is sometimes confusing and a bit outdated as well, but in regards to the content (the protagonist's story also is a good carrier) this is really negligible, at least for me.

To all who still remember some things from the 90ies (even earlier: Alien) and get the cross references within the game I can only recommend to try this one.

To all Duke Nukem fans (since the first shareware version a long, long time ago: I consider this a must play. :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hybris

This is a game series near and dear to me. I remember chatting with Sebab back in the Hentai Foundries over what might be done in future versions before HF went through massive cullings of content and changed as a site.

For any Duke Nukem fan this is the closest there is to a Rule 34 game.
    As a game between the many endings and checkpoint system it doesn't spend too much time with non-sexual content but enough that there is a coherent story for those that want to read.

This game is a model of what a flash game should strive to be. Its not the prettiest but it uses what it does have for maximum effect.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

alcanii

Old formed into gold. its simple its funny its old school. its small but perfect for what it is. there is nothing else to say.
    but because i have to fill the word minimum, u have to be into this stuff to like it. its not cuddly love making, its rapey alien sex stuff.