Seeking about game

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
anyone know if summertime saga is getting an update anytime soon?
is there a good slavery game with proper graphics or good story?
any more games like life with mary and milfy city?

even if ur answers are long dnt wrry just post it to me i want to know if there are good games out there i am tired of searching each and every thing.
plz answer to all of my qeustions above and thnks in adv

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Summertime Saga just got an update, it can take 3 months or more for that game to update, as it's 2D and that takes a lot of time. Also, the longer any game goes on, the longer it takes to produce an update as choices have branched and there's more to do.

Harem Hotel has slavery and good graphics and I quite like the stories, though you're a bit vague as to what you mean. If you mean a trainer, I wouldn't know, those games tend to not have a real story though.

Never played Life with Mary, but Milfy City is a life sim, just like Summertime Saga, as far as gameplay goes. F.I.L.F. is pretty much a clone of Milfy City, mechanically speaking. Harem Hotel which I already mentioned is another Life Sim. Mythic Manor is also good. I somewhat enjoyed myself with Cure My Addiction. Long Live the Princess is a Life Sim that actually has a really in depth plot (rare for life sims).

Seriously though, based on your questions I'd simply suggest just playing more games. You're into a broad enough set of things that you'll find things you like way more often than I would. It will help you to narrow down your questions in the future too.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
#1 follow their update infos in the or
#2 Harem Hotel and Teaching Feeling
#3 if u're looking for the life sim/sandbox type games :
Honey Select : Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Dark Magic, Solvalley School, Max's Life
Daz3D : Betrayed, The DeLuca Family, High-Rise Climb, Love and Submission, View of Family, My Cute Roommate, Personal Trainer, The Gift Reloaded, and iirc there's a hint that Indecent Desires will going to changed to be sandbox type in the next update

As for the rest, I suggest to follow DarthSeduction's suggestions above :D

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
#1 follow their update infos in the or
#2 Harem Hotel and Teaching Feeling
#3 if u're looking for the life sim/sandbox type games :
Honey Select : Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Dark Magic, Solvalley School, Max's Life
Daz3D : Betrayed, The DeLuca Family, High-Rise Climb, Love and Submission, View of Family, My Cute Roommate, Personal Trainer, The Gift Reloaded, and iirc there's a hint that Indecent Desires will going to changed to be sandbox type in the next update

As for the rest, I suggest to follow DarthSeduction's suggestions above :D
thanks
i have played love sub cute roommate and personaltrainer and maxs life both version
i am waiting for update on deluca family this game is great btw and i will try other games you mentioned

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
thanks
i have played love sub cute roommate and personaltrainer and maxs life both version
i am waiting for update on deluca family this game is great btw and i will try other games you mentioned
Glad to know :D
There's also Sylphia Island and Depravity (planned to be open world in the next update) which are Honey Select based but not really have much contents atm due still being in early stages, also Harem High School and HS Tutor if u by any chance like the anime-ish Koikatu's arts
All of them are sandbox type :D

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
Glad to know :D
There's also Sylphia Island and Depravity (planned to be open world in the next update) which are Honey Select based but not really have much contents atm due still being in early stages, also Harem High School and HS Tutor if u by any chance like the anime-ish Koikatu's arts
All of them are sandbox type :D
Great selection dude
Played all u suggested
Especially liked depravity

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Great selection dude
Played all u suggested
Especially liked depravity
Ahah, nice :D
If u like Depravity, then I suggest to also trying Waifu Academy, The Inn, Threeway Changes, and Perverted Hotel
Those 4 are also a high quality Honey Select based games, though the reason why I wasn't mentioning them above is because those 4 are linear type VN games
Just give it a go if u already have nothing to play on ur waiting list, they're really good :D

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
If you are looking for slavery there is nothing that tops Free Cities. Comes with 2 art options: Vector art or DAZ based art

I suggest going via his and visit the reddit for it from there too as that leads to the most active part for mods and alike

Reactions: MR.Z...

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
Ahah, nice :D
If u like Depravity, then I suggest to also trying Waifu Academy, The Inn, Threeway Changes, and Perverted Hotel
Those 4 are also a high quality Honey Select based games, though the reason why I wasn't mentioning them above is because those 4 are linear type VN games
Just give it a go if u already have nothing to play on ur waiting list, they're really good :D
but i dnt really like anime themed games i just found out
i will check others out except waifu

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
i dnt know what to call them but mainly i dnt like animations from waifu academy but rpg games anime based are fine

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
its
If you are looking for slavery there is nothing that tops Free Cities. Comes with 2 art options: Vector art or DAZ based art

I suggest going via his and visit the reddit for it from there too as that leads to the most active part for mods and alike
its great games like this with nicer graphics no point if u cant see the girl properly
it will be like watching powerpuff girls but turns out renders are great