Votes: 10 52.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • i dont care

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
uhhh i dont know how to do this discussion thing i am kinda new to forums and stuff like that

anyway, gofile for some reason makes cpu usage spike to 65-70%, i suggest you ban it or something there are plenty of sites that dont fuck with your pc.

thanks in advance.

lots of love from
yatomemamama

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I've yet to see such problems. It tends to be the one I turn to most often when workupload isn't an option for something I want to download.

The only host that sorta gives me problems is mega and that is mostly just because it completely saturates my network connection making it nearly impossible to do anything on the web while its running, which is the only reason I tend to avoid that one for anything sizable that will take more than a few minutes to download unless I'm about to go to sleep or head off afk to watch some tv or something for a while.

reaper6689

Oct 24, 2017
i was going to suggest going to google and sit there idle see wot the cpu usage is at then go to gofile see wot the cpu sits on i dont use gofile i mainly use mega

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Several of the approved file hosts are listed as having a coinminer. A good Adblocker/scriptblocker should be used when browsing pretty much anywhere but especially those hosts.