Daz About inverted nipples

anshike

Jul 28, 2023
I'm new to daz, how are these inverted nipples made, I've searched for a lot of nipples and chest mods that don't have inverted nipples in this shape. screenshot.png

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
You most likely won't find any in that shape, not without going into ZBrush and doing it yourself. Blender might be capable as well, but I couldn't say.

If you're looking for just normal inverted nipples, I recall Breastacular by Meipe having some. Not sure if there's anything quite like this. You could also disable limits and go -100%, but that might not be the look you're going for.

anshike

Jul 28, 2023
You most likely won't find any in that shape, not without going into ZBrush and doing it yourself. Blender might be capable as well, but I couldn't say.

If you're looking for just normal inverted nipples, I recall Breastacular by Meipe having some. Not sure if there's anything quite like this. You could also disable limits and go -100%, but that might not be the look you're going for.
Thanks for the reply,Breastacular's inverted nipple results really aren't the same as these. There really doesn't seem to be a mod for sale that achieves these.That sounds hard for a newbie,but I will try to learn how to use zbrush.

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the reply,Breastacular's inverted nipple results really aren't the same as these. There really doesn't seem to be a mod for sale that achieves these.That sounds hard for a newbie,but I will try to learn how to use zbrush.
You will not find the same nipples. You can create similar. I think mesh grabber is easier then zbrush for small morphs.
You should try other breast morphs as well. Try Zew0 Breast Control and Soto Breast Utilities. Most morph are easy to revert see:
You could also disable limits and go -100%, but that might not be the look you're going for.
I think Zew0 "Nipples Tip Adjust" -100% and Nipples depth -100 can give similar effect. If ou have any HD character (Victoria 8, Alexandra etc) you can find nipples HD morphs in "hidden" folder. You must check "show all properties" first later search folder hidden/people/Victoria8 (and another folders with HD morphs) nipples must be unlocked and link broken.