EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
frame 111.jpg

Overview:
An open world sandbox game with no pre-planned plot. All NPCs and events in the game are generated depending on the actions, preferences, and desires of the main character. Emphasis is placed on gaining complete freedom to interact with the environment. There are no pre-planned endings in the game, but there are always choices and their consequences. To try something you can't afford in the real world or just have fun, it's up to you. The project continues to evolve given the wishes and ideas of the players.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-24
Developer: about_it
Censored: No
Version: 0.96.5 Public
Language: English (MTL), Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screen1.PNG screen2.PNG screen3.PNG screen4.PNG screen5.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

KashKa

Dec 20, 2016
This is great, however, i would like to be able to edit the file myself as well. The usual methods to remove the password don't work :(

Reactions: fr0nd1k

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
The settings are in russian even if English is chosen as the language - I can figure out the save & load buttons, but don't know what the other functions do

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
How's the Engrish in this one? Cause I don't want to get 'Cancer' if you know what I mean.
Based off of the screencaps and what the overview says, I'd assume a lot of it is either robotically translated or not translated at all. What is translated seems to be written by a non-native English speaker, or perhaps someone who doesn't care all that much about proper grammar - though, I'd put my money on the former.

Reactions: Volontieur

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Based off of the screencaps and what the overview says, I'd assume a lot of it is either robotically translated or not translated at all. What is translated seems to be written by a non-native English speaker, or perhaps someone who doesn't care all that much about proper grammar - though, I'd put my money on the former.
It's machine translated my friend. (MTL)

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
For those who is playing the game... Where did you find the place to settle down and live?

I am just wondering the city at the moment, but can't figure out how to get a "home".

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
For those who is playing the game... Where did you find the place to settle down and live?

I am just wondering the city at the moment, but can't figure out how to get a "home".
Under the picture of the district - the action "Property in this district of the sity"

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes