Safez0ne

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks for the update. What's up with that mega link tho? Doesn't seem to be the official

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Fix Public version

- Fixed the bug where the boyfriend that the MC had a date with starts stalking her all the time.

Thank you so much for YOUR support !!!
Replace game files.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
New publication on Patreon today.

Cohabitation with female NPCs

- Made an offer to live together on a date with female NPCs (only possible after reaching a certain level of relationship)
- Made transfer of all parameters of female NPC to roommates and creation of her interests and hobbies.
- Made the mechanics of the daily cycle for a female roommate in two versions: for a working and unemployed
- Made mechanics for displaying her in the apartment and the ability to start interacting with her
- Prescribed starting actions when approaching her
- Made it possible for the MC to influence the sexual orientation of female NPCs during cohabitation.
(Cohabitation is possible with any type of NPC, regardless of his sexual orientation)
- Made a new scandal mechanic with female roommates, to adjust the relationship or break the relationship
- Fixed bugs found in the cohabitation mechanic with male NPCs and improved translation

Continuing to work on the female NPC roommate interactions and visualization (most of the pictures are missing for now).

Replace the game files.

Thank you very much for YOUR help and support !!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: blargballs

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
We remind you that the new public version v0.91.8 has been released.

Interaction with female NPC roommates

- Fixed the initialization of female NPCs in the apartment at the start of cohabitation
- Made getting their period for female roommate NPCs and how it affects the start of sex with the MC
- Fixed a bug where, when working as a street prostitute, NPCs would kick her out of the apartment without using her services or paying.
- Added a separate "Exchange phone numbers" action for the MC when interacting with single NPC if their relationship grow to a certain level.
- Be warned. Female NPC roommate added this mechanic: - when there is no cooked food and products, she can spend money from the general budget.
This is especially true for non-working NPCs. If the common money is missing (it is stored in a drawer), it can have consequences in the form of scandal.
- Made it possible to borrow or lend money when interacting with a female roommate's NPC.
- Made the debts transfer from the girlfriend to the female roommate's NPC.
- Made it possible to interact with a female NPC roommate within an apartment.

Continuing to work on the interactions with the female NPC roommate and the ability to go anywhere with her outside the apartment.

Replace the "jest" folder in the game folder.
Replace the game files.

• Red Heart

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Ok u beaten me at unlocking the QSP .
Reason : Im too lazy to download 2.3gb again :(
If someone wants an unlocked QSP , upload the locked one here , and i unlock it . But i refuse to download 2.3gb so soon :D

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Ok u beaten me at unlocking the QSP .
Reason : Im too lazy to download 2.3gb again :(
If someone wants an unlocked QSP , upload the locked one here , and i unlock it . But i refuse to download 2.3gb so soon :D
the patreon ver is smaller updates(just the qsp) at a pretty reasonable price of $1 (or whatever amount when converted to local currency)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
first time i playde that game i ditched it caz i got lots of white screens. how the things are now.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Hope the thread will be updated with the most recent public release cause I can't just download a 2gb file.
After a while without any connectin issue it'll stop, give network error and when I click continue download it will start form scratch.
So links just do absolutely nothing for me.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
the patreon ver is smaller updates(just the qsp) at a pretty reasonable price of $1 (or whatever amount when converted to local currency)
TLDR:
I dont play this game.

Long wersion:
Why would i do that?
I dont play this game , im just unlocking the password , so ppl can edit it how they like (apparently win 10 users have hard time unlocking it)
I did mention that i will actually try to play it in 2 years or so , when it will be in playable state (unless the community abandons it).
Jest because i show my self here from time to time does not mean i actualy play it :D
Iam providing community service , for which i dont expect pay , nor intend to pay (since i dont play it)
Therefore i did not wrote an review or made an mod (although , i was thinking of making one to custom MC)

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
TLDR:
I dont play this game.

Long wersion:
Why would i do that?
I dont play this game , im just unlocking the password , so ppl can edit it how they like (apparently win 10 users have hard time unlocking it)
I did mention that i will actually try to play it in 2 years or so , when it will be in playable state (unless the community abandons it).
Jest because i show my self here from time to time does not mean i actualy play it :D
Iam providing community service , for which i dont expect pay , nor intend to pay (since i dont play it)
Therefore i did not wrote an review or made an mod (although , i was thinking of making one to custom MC)
hey sorry if i sounded naggy , you mentioned how annoying it was to download near 2-1/2 gigs just to get one file to unlock(which i do appreciate by the way being one of those unfortunate win 10 users) i was just mentioning a way to get a smaller download

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
We remind you that the new public version v0.91.8 has been released.

Leaving an apartment with a female NPC roommate

- Fixed a bug with the display of the work of the MC in the statistics
- Added extra actions like cooking and cleaning in the apartment to the starting menu of interaction with the female roommate NPC
- Enabled the possibility for the MC to invite the female NPC roommate outside of the apartment or to go for a walk with her.
- Fixed and edited the ability for the MC to consume food and alcohol on a date with an NPC
- Added relationship conditions for the female NPCs to agree to borrow money for the MC
- Revamped the mechanics of the awakening of the MC from unconsciousness during drug and alcohol poisoning, fixing numerous bugs and getting into a "white screen".
- Changes were made to visiting locations of the date, taking into account the fact that the MC is in the company of female roommate NPC

Continuing to work and testing on the interactions MC with the female NPC roommate.

Replace the game files.

• Red Heart

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

I have a problem with the hairdresser and manicurist jobs: I can't find where I am supposed to learn them. Could someone tell me? I have already paid for the courses, but I can't figure out where I am supposed to go to actually study those skills...

Thank you for your help.

=========================

Nevermind, I never was in the Eastern District at the right time before and I just happened to be there after 5pm and got the course opportunities...

Last edited:

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
What's the difference between patreon and public version?
I try to publish here how the project develops further and what has been added, compared to the Public version. But whether or not to support the authors is up to you. On Patreon, they indicated in the goals why they need support.

about_it

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
We remind you that the new (29.12.2020) has been released.

Displaying female roommate NPC

- Made female roommate NPC appear in the apartment
The same information about his absence in the apartment will be displayed in the Living room
44e.PNG
- Added actions in the kitchen to eat with a female roommate
- Made it display a brief info about the female roommate's NPC in stats and jump to a separate window with more info about her
22e.PNG
33e.PNG
- Made the female roommate NPC's cell phone display and the ability to call her
- Provided additional reminders in areas of the city where the MC attends hairdresser or manicurist courses.
- Added the action of fleeing from the gypsy when meeting her for a walk.
- Made translation of missed sentences, when the MC works as a maid in a hotel
- Reworked the location of the mirror, where the MC brings his appearance in order by removing "all the popup windows".
- Reworked the use of the razor, now it is only available if really necessary.
- Reworked the mechanics of using the manicure set in MC's bed.
- Made a mechanic that takes into account the consumption of alcohol in the bag of the MC and in the apartment on a date with a female NPC roommate
- Added an action to test the female NPC roommate in the starting location. Recall that the test action is not intended for the start of the game.
11e.PNG
If you have any questions, requests or suggestions, we look forward to your comments.
Replace the game files.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes