Jawanaut

Mar 28, 2021
I do love the GirlSim type games... So, of course I will check this one out. Even though I feel a little late to the party. Either way, this one is getting good reviews. I still wonder why Russia is the only country that tends to start these games... Not that there is anything wrong with that, just I'm not Russian and the currency and some of the city images are usually difficult to relate to. Games are still solid and entertaining though.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Not sure whats happend but I've got no images or icon at all, is this an issue with the compressed version or is something wrong as I've not seen a recent post about this.

Well downloaded the normal version and it works so must be something with my rig and the compressed version unless others are having issues as well

Last edited:

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Getting a Trojan warning on the "about it" executable.
It's heuristic detection, on VirusTotal you could see the same from 12 engines. Less respectful ones, btw.
You really don't need this program at all - there's Qqsp player that do the real work, launch it directly.
Qqsp triggered only by two engines on Virustotal :)

Nov 24, 2017
I do love the GirlSim type games... So, of course I will check this one out. Even though I feel a little late to the party. Either way, this one is getting good reviews. I still wonder why Russia is the only country that tends to start these games... Not that there is anything wrong with that, just I'm not Russian and the currency and some of the city images are usually difficult to relate to. Games are still solid and entertaining though.
The engine documentation and code related to it is all in Russian. Pretty sure the engine itself was made by Russians. The player itself is run off of python code which is easy to learn and if you want to create something similar get QSPtools, unpack the games and see how the code is written (really easy to use). There is some learning curve but the only real alternative to make something kinda similar would be html (check out some html games if you like these). Ren'py is also possible but doesn't typically have the same style as the other 2 engines.

If you do not like some pictures you can replace them with your own by just replacing the pictures/video/gif in the "images" folder and renaming them to what you are replacing (resolution does kinda matter but not really, they might just be bigger in the player). The only real option to change the currency would be changing the code (again using QSPtools).

ObxSky

Mar 1, 2018
Was going to give this game a try but, all I get is broken Images (not compressed version). So I guess I'm not XD.

that was launching with QSP and the start.exe

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes