About posting multiple games

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I got quite a few DLSite Products that are very hard to find (one has even been REMOVED from DLSite). Do I have to create multiple threads, or can I just lump them all in one big thread?

Titles I have include the following:

-Fluttery Magic War (already posted in it's thread but it's not cracked so hopefully someone will do that)
-Manami and the Three Mysterious Islands (this was removed from DLSite)
-Twintail Magic
-Wolf Road
-Empress Hostage H (action game featuring Boa Hancock from One Piece)
-Muddled World Orchestra ~Fragment II~
-Punish Nijiyome
-Dille Elle Point Wars
-Pleasure on This Wonderful World (an AtOz vid of Megumin from Konosuba)
-Loli Douga 1-17 and 19-21

I might have others, but I'd not only have to go digging through my massive hentai collection, but also would have to ZIP them. More so, I'd easily have to make multiple google drive accounts or something or learn how to do Torrents cause that hentai folder is LARGE (over 200 GB worth).

And then there's the total list of "Kaitsushin" vids I also have.... 50 GB of his animations which are password locked either on site or on the ZIP files. His site can be found here:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Search this site for those because we might have a few of those.
With the games, it's separate for each game.
With comics/manga, I suggest you make collections sorted by artist.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also if you don't care about likes etc, you can always post the links and uploaders will make a thread for ya :)

Thaddeus_2030

Dec 15, 2019
I got quite a few DLSite Products that are very hard to find (one has even been REMOVED from DLSite). Do I have to create multiple threads, or can I just lump them all in one big thread?

Titles I have include the following:

-Fluttery Magic War (already posted in it's thread but it's not cracked so hopefully someone will do that)
-Manami and the Three Mysterious Islands (this was removed from DLSite)
-Twintail Magic
-Wolf Road
-Empress Hostage H (action game featuring Boa Hancock from One Piece)
-Muddled World Orchestra ~Fragment II~
-Punish Nijiyome
-Dille Elle Point Wars
-Pleasure on This Wonderful World (an AtOz vid of Megumin from Konosuba)
-Loli Douga 1-17 and 19-21

I might have others, but I'd not only have to go digging through my massive hentai collection, but also would have to ZIP them. More so, I'd easily have to make multiple google drive accounts or something or learn how to do Torrents cause that hentai folder is LARGE (over 200 GB worth).

And then there's the total list of "Kaitsushin" vids I also have.... 50 GB of his animations which are password locked either on site or on the ZIP files. His site can be found here:

Do you still have Kaitsushin password?