About renpy

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
I'm new to renpy , i maked a new visual novel game in Ren'Py Launcher but the image was not loading when launching the game , please help me what's working did i do in making game.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Looks solid. Perhaps you've placed the image in the wrong folder. Be sure it's name is lowercase and that the image is located in the proper folder. Game -> Images.

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
Looks solid. Perhaps you've placed the image in the wrong folder. Be sure it's name is lowercase and that the image is located in the proper folder. Game -> Images.
I have a problem with Android configure

Ren'Py install sdk & create key was not working

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
I hope it's ok to put it here as it is also about renpy, but not related to the original question (otherwise I apologize, I did not thought it deserved its own topic)

I wanted to know if it is possible to add "function" on a game already done.
What I mean is that not every renpy games have the option to rollback for instance. So is it possible to take such games and add the functionality?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I hope it's ok to put it here as it is also about renpy, but not related to the original question (otherwise I apologize, I did not thought it deserved its own topic)

I wanted to know if it is possible to add "function" on a game already done.
What I mean is that not every renpy games have the option to rollback for instance. So is it possible to take such games and add the functionality?
Yes it's possible, you have to search the script for the actual existing function and what blocks it.
Btw you'll probably get more answers creating a new thread in the modding or dev help section with a proper name, "about renpy" is way too general and a lot of people won't even look at it.

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Yes it's possible, you have to search the script for the actual existing function and what blocks it.
Btw you'll probably get more answers creating a new thread in the modding or dev help section with a proper name, "about renpy" is way too general and a lot of people won't even look at it.
Thanks for the quick answer, I really appreciate this
I'll follow your advice ^^