Seeking About Skyrim

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
First what is Skyrim??i found many beastiality,futa etc videos named or tagged with Skyrim.... seeing those videos sometimes it seems Skyrim is a game....if it is a game then where can i download it for free??and also what are the mods??can anyone explain me...i am confused..
Also it seems a series type movie....if it is a series where can i find those movies??

Plz help ....
Thanks

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
is a game that can be customized with .

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Well...
Because other answers are garbage... <-- thats not being toxic, thats true...
I'm gonna give right answer... ( even if its already 2 month old topic :) )

Skyrim is game made by Tudd God Only one Howard
Vanila Skyrim is total shit... You may get blind just by looking at Skyrim... but modded Skyrim... ohh boi...

So if You really want Sex Gameplay with Skyrim there is few ways...
1) Most popular way -> SexLab
SexLab is mod for Skyrim that adds everything You saw on RedTube / XVideos etc. it have bestiality, rape, prostitution and a lot more... SexLab contains around ~5000 Animations - and still more is added over time...

However... You either get ready to pay 200$ to someone who can mod Your game for You...
or You will have Crash to Desktop over and over again... cuz one wrong move... and Skyrim close...

2) For some time growing mod but killed by "WAR" - Modding community War - OStim
OStim is another SexMod for Skyrim... and tbh. it was just stolen OSex with few upgrades... so im gonna talk about OSex
btw. OStim Author because of War with OSex Author, he left modding... so bye bye OStim...

3) OSex... well... OSex is very advanced Animation Framework with transitions from one animation to other, speed control and very very very good UI... CE0 - Author of OSex said that he will make new version of his mod called "OSex+" - what a original name... but well... looks like CE0 just wanted to kill OStim Mod and now he is just silently sitting on his Discord...

no more updates no more info... #lol...

There are other options but they are most of the time private options... so u not gonna get them...
There is mod called "SexEngine" for Skyrim, You can get there all Animations from SexLab and OSex and any other SexMod You want... SexEngine is simply reading their Behavior Files and appending all valid animations to self...

SexEngine also have a lot better sounds, expressions and everything else than OStim, OSex or SexLab...

But its not public...
Best option that is public is SexLab Framework made by Ashal...

So in order to get "Sexrim" <-- Thats name of Skyrim with SexMods, im gonna call it that way from now.
- You not gonna download it for free... i mean... You can try... i dont give a shit...
but most mods like FNIS will detect Your pirated version... so GL with pirating.

1) Go to Steam and get any Skyrim version ( it will cost around 20$ )
2) Go to Nexus and download "SE Downgrade Patch" - You have to pick either fishing or Sex... no patch? no sex!
3) Go to LoversLab and download SexLab Framework

well... there are a lot more mods to download... just alone SL is not working...
so if You want to make Your Skyrim work and look good... You have to spend hours and hours modding it...

some ppl simply give up after 100h+

I myself have like 8000h in CK, 1500h in "LE" Skyrim and 300h in "SE" Skyrim
But You can add to that like 1000h installing mods...

- btw. this tongue, cum, expression You see on pic is not public either...
Skyrim modding community is rly trash... unless You have like 51902580$ to spend on 10195091 Patreons...

- btw.2. I'm creator of SexEngine, this cum, tongue and expressions... and few more mods...
but i quited this garbage community... well... this ENB is mine too... but i'm more of a Programmer than "Artist"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//Edit:
Ok i decided to give you little better tutorial...

First you need to get game...
You not gonna do it for free... if You pirate game i hope you gonna get banned ( i hate pirates )

1) Buy this ->
2) You need to download Downgrade Patch ( or like over 75% things will not work )
Its giant but u have to ->
If you need help using Downgrader Patch just look at YouTube...

Once You have right version You can install SKSE and MO2
SKSE stands for "Skyrim Scripts Extender" its also allowing game to load custom DLLs ( like everywhere need PapyrusUtil )
SKSE download from here ->
YOU WANT VERSION 2.0.20 !!! You install wrong Version and your skyrim will not work...

MO2 stands for "Mod Organizer 2" ->
I'm not gonna tell You how to use MO2, simply Google for Tutorial or try by Yourself...
DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT USING VORTEX OR NEXUS MOD MANAGER - Unless You want to add ~500 extra hours to modding Your game...

Once You have all 4
1) Skyrim
2) Special Edition Downgrader - installed
3) SKSE
4) MO2

You can start installing mods...
First You need to install Tools... and because im lazy fuck im not gonna give You links... just google them...

Tools You need are:
1) FNIS -> This will build Behavior Files for Your animations - No Fnis = No Custom animations
2) BodySlide and Outfit Studio -> This will build Your body and all Outfits ( more about later )
( Next Tools are optional )
3) tEdit -> You can debug and merge Your mods - it helps to save some RAM and quickly edit mods
4) CreationKit - just for changing Mod Flags ( tEdit can do that too ) and if u need to recompile mod / change something in mod
5) Fallrim - This is for cleaning Your save file... worth when You don't know yet what mods you want to install - so u can wipe mods u dont want!...

Ok... and now we can take care of Graphics...
I made little picture for other person... so let me grab it right now...

If You have strong computer You will want to download ENB
ENB is pretty easy to download... i'm gonna give You few easy steps but You better find Tutorial on YT anywaa...

1) Download ENB Series here ->
- Scroll Down, there is tiny tiny button in bottom left corrner !...
2) Download any ENB Shaders You want...
I'm using Blind ENB but its like i said my own ENB... so u not gonna get it...
But other good ENBs are for example
- Rudy ENB
- Picho ENB
- Silent Horizons

Make sure u download files for right version of Your game...
we have 3 versions btw...

LE -> Legendary Edition -> First version with all DLCs
SE -> Upgraded LE -> Special Edition -> Second Version with all DLCs and a lot of fixes
AE -> Shit Version -> Aniversary Edition -> Bethesda will force You to download that version...
Because then want You to keep fishing garbage from rivers in idiot minigame... You dont want AE... most mods don't work properly in that garbage...

Now we can start installing actual mods that will change Your game...
first we need Body mods... Because You don't want to look at 128x128 pixels and ~50 poly trash Mesh right?...

Best ( and good for You FREE ) option is CBBE 3BA
CBBE 3BA is female body... I'm using CBBE 3BA on my pics... but dont go that fast !... CBBE is not looking like that...
its only Body Base Mesh, You will need BS Preset and Body Textures too :)

First Google and Download "CBBE 3BA SE" You will install it with MO2
other mods You will need:
- XP32 ( MOST IMPORTANT !... ITS ANIMATION SKELETON !!! )
- Adress Library ( need for some DLLs )
- UIExtension ( need for SexLab custom GUI - most mods use it )
- Fuz Ro Dah ( need for Mods with Dialogues )
- PapyrusUtil ( most common DLL - DO NOT LET ANYTHING OVERWRITE ITS FILES !... )
- SkyUI ( Configuration Menu for Mods )

Those are only core mods... there is a lot more... but You will install them if u really need

Now You can add BS to Your MO2 and run it
If You installed CBBE 3BA select CBBE Body Amazing and Build it ( make sure to check "Build Morphs" )
You can just google for tutorial about BodySlide

once You build and install all those mods Your body in game will have physics and will look like on my pics...
btw. CBBE 3BA is supporting:
- Breast
- Legs
- Arms
- Belly
- Butt
- Anus
- Vagina
You can also have KINDA collision with static objects - but its more like a fake from ppl who make videos :p
They just drop special item that have collision, static objects dont have collision with player physics...

make sure Your body is working right...
if its not... You fucked on BS Stage...

don't move on utill Your BS works...

After BS and Body is working You can jump to installing Framework and mods...

Install following mods:
- SexLab Framework
- SexLab Aroused
- SexLab Animation Loader
- More Nasty Creatures ( only if You want Sex with Creatures - not humans )

This is base build for SexLab... at this moment You don't have Gameplay in Your game... but You have working Framework...

I'm not gonna help You install Gameplay Mods... ill just give You list of mods i played with SexLab...
Just search them and read Description... they all have description and requiments...

just one thing... When you install mod that add new animation You need to run FNIS ( one of tools i told You to install )

Ok so here is list:
- SuccubusHeart ( Sex Leveling, You can get Succubus XP when You have Sex with anything, Creatures, Humans, Dragons etc. )
- Radiant Prositution ( You can work as whore in any Inn, there are also quests like War Camps, Party etc. )
- SexLab Defeat ( my most favorite mod, if You lose fight with anything, it can rape You - even multiple times :) )
- SexLab Kidnapped ( well... name says for itself... right?... You can just be kidnapped and raped by many xD )
- Cursed Loot ( if You want to get raped when sleep, or be force restrained when chest etc. is trapped with Sex Toys )
- SexLab Survival ( giant mod... i personaly don't rly like it... it makes you to play with Sex 24/7 - not compatible with most mods )
- Devious Devices ( if You want to play with Chains and other SexToys )

There is also many mods for Visual effects... Dripping When Aroused... well name says for itself...
or for example "Fill Her Up" <-- being raped by creatures they can "fill" your belly with Cum... or Apropos2 that adds wounds and many marks on Your body when You get raped by creatures... or Spank That Ass that allows NPCs to spank You ( but it only makes Butt, Breast red )

Some other pics: ( not all of them with ENB - even my 1GB VRam + 2.8 GHz CPU can't handle ENB #LOL XD )

If You really want to have Sexrim working...

Best option for You is to find some Discord Server and ask ppl for help...
200$ i mentioned is real price... some morons actualy makes money on helping other... well... m-people xD
but there is some "Good" ppl who can help You for free...

You can visit SexLab ( aka Loverslab ) Discord Server and ask them for help...
but tbh... i know SL Discord server... and i don't think they gonna help You... so its better to look somewhere else...

Last edited:

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
Well...

Vanila Skyrim is total shit... You may get blind just by looking at Skyrim... but modded Skyrim... ohh boi...

SexLab is mod for Skyrim that adds everything You saw on RedTube / XVideos etc. it have bestiality, rape, prostitution and a lot more... SexLab contains around ~5000 Animations - and still more is added over time...

However... You either get ready to pay 200$ to someone who can mod Your game for You...
or You will have Crash to Desktop over and over again... cuz one wrong move... and Skyrim close...

2) For some time growing mod but killed by "WAR" - Modding community War - OStim
OStim is another SexMod for Skyrim... and tbh. it was just stolen OSex with few upgrades... so im gonna talk about OSex
btw. OStim Author because of War with OSex Author, he left modding... so bye bye OStim...

3) OSex... well... OSex is very advanced Animation Framework with transitions from one animation to other, speed control and very very very good UI... CE0 - Author of OSex said that he will make new version of his mod called "OSex+" - what a original name... but well... looks like CE0 just wanted to kill OStim Mod and now he is just silently sitting on his Discord...

There are other options but they are most of the time private options... so u not gonna get them...
There is mod called "SexEngine" for Skyrim, You can get there all Animations from SexLab and OSex and any other SexMod You want... SexEngine is simply reading their Behavior Files and appending all valid animations to self...

SexEngine also have a lot better sounds, expressions and everything else than OStim, OSex or SexLab...

But its not public...

So in order to get "Sexrim" <-- Thats name of Skyrim with SexMods, im gonna call it that way from now.
- You not gonna download it for free... i mean... You can try... i dont give a shit...
but most mods like FNIS will detect Your pirated version... so GL with pirating.

2) Go to Nexus and download "SE Downgrade Patch" - You have to pick either fishing or Sex... no patch? no sex!

well... there are a lot more mods to download... just alone SL is not working...
so if You want to make Your Skyrim work and look good... You have to spend hours and hours modding it...

Skyrim modding community is rly trash... unless You have like 51902580$ to spend on 10195091 Patreons...

- btw.2. I'm creator of SexEngine, this cum, tongue and expressions... and few more mods...
but i quited this garbage community... well... this ENB is mine too... but i'm more of a Programmer than "Artist"

//Edit:

You not gonna do it for free... if You pirate game i hope you gonna get banned ( i hate pirates )

1) Buy this ->
2) You need to download Downgrade Patch ( or like over 75% things will not work )

SKSE stands for "Skyrim Scripts Extender" its also allowing game to load custom DLLs ( like everywhere need PapyrusUtil )
YOU WANT VERSION 2.0.20 !!! You install wrong Version and your skyrim will not work...

I'm not gonna tell You how to use MO2, simply Google for Tutorial or try by Yourself...
DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT USING VORTEX OR NEXUS MOD MANAGER - Unless You want to add ~500 extra hours to modding Your game...

Once You have all 4
1) Skyrim
3) SKSE
4) MO2

First You need to install Tools... and because im lazy fuck im not gonna give You links... just google them...

Tools You need are:
1) FNIS -> This will build Behavior Files for Your animations - No Fnis = No Custom animations
2) BodySlide and Outfit Studio -> This will build Your body and all Outfits ( more about later )
3) tEdit -> You can debug and merge Your mods - it helps to save some RAM and quickly edit mods
4) CreationKit - just for changing Mod Flags ( tEdit can do that too ) and if u need to recompile mod / change something in mod
5) Fallrim - This is for cleaning Your save file... worth when You don't know yet what mods you want to install - so u can wipe mods u dont want!...

ENB is pretty easy to download... i'm gonna give You few easy steps but You better find Tutorial on YT anywaa...

- Rudy ENB
- Picho ENB
- Silent Horizons

SE -> Upgraded LE -> Special Edition -> Second Version with all DLCs and a lot of fixes
AE -> Shit Version -> Aniversary Edition -> Bethesda will force You to download that version...
Because then want You to keep fishing garbage from rivers in idiot minigame... You dont want AE... most mods don't work properly in that garbage...

first we need Body mods... Because You don't want to look at 128x128 pixels and ~50 poly trash Mesh right?...

CBBE 3BA is female body... I'm using CBBE 3BA on my pics... but dont go that fast !... CBBE is not looking like that...

- PapyrusUtil ( most common DLL - DO NOT LET ANYTHING OVERWRITE ITS FILES !... )

Those are only core mods... there is a lot more... but You will install them if u really need

If You installed CBBE 3BA select CBBE Body Amazing and Build it ( make sure to check "Build Morphs" )

once You build and install all those mods Your body in game will have physics and will look like on my pics...
- Breast
- Legs
- Arms
- Belly
- Butt
- Anus
- Vagina
You can also have KINDA collision with static objects - but its more like a fake from ppl who make videos :p
They just drop special item that have collision, static objects dont have collision with player physics...

Install following mods:
- SexLab Framework
- SexLab Aroused

This is base build for SexLab... at this moment You don't have Gameplay in Your game... but You have working Framework...

I'm not gonna help You install Gameplay Mods... ill just give You list of mods i played with SexLab...
Just search them and read Description... they all have description and requiments...

just one thing... When you install mod that add new animation You need to run FNIS ( one of tools i told You to install )

Ok so here is list:
- SuccubusHeart ( Sex Leveling, You can get Succubus XP when You have Sex with anything, Creatures, Humans, Dragons etc. )
- Radiant Prositution ( You can work as whore in any Inn, there are also quests like War Camps, Party etc. )
- SexLab Defeat ( my most favorite mod, if You lose fight with anything, it can rape You - even multiple times :) )
- SexLab Kidnapped ( well... name says for itself... right?... You can just be kidnapped and raped by many xD )
- Cursed Loot ( if You want to get raped when sleep, or be force restrained when chest etc. is trapped with Sex Toys )
- SexLab Survival ( giant mod... i personaly don't rly like it... it makes you to play with Sex 24/7 - not compatible with most mods )

There is also many mods for Visual effects... Dripping When Aroused... well name says for itself...
or for example "Fill Her Up" <-- being raped by creatures they can "fill" your belly with Cum... or Apropos2 that adds wounds and many marks on Your body when You get raped by creatures... or Spank That Ass that allows NPCs to spank You ( but it only makes Butt, Breast red )

Some other pics: ( not all of them with ENB - even my 1GB VRam + 2.8 GHz CPU can't handle ENB #LOL XD )

200$ i mentioned is real price... some morons actualy makes money on helping other... well... m-people xD

but tbh... i know SL Discord server... and i don't think they gonna help You... so its better to look somewhere else...
i do not know how much i understand but thanks for your reply.....:)

skzl

Dec 18, 2018
Definitely saving all this, thanks for the tips!

Well...

But its not public...

//Edit:

1) Buy this ->

Once You have all 4
1) Skyrim
3) SKSE
4) MO2

Tools You need are:

- Rudy ENB
- Picho ENB
- Silent Horizons

- Breast
- Legs
- Arms
- Belly
- Butt
- Anus
- Vagina

Install following mods:
- SexLab Framework
- SexLab Aroused

Ok so here is list:

elimentkid

Oct 20, 2019
Well...

But its not public...

//Edit:

1) Buy this ->

Once You have all 4
1) Skyrim
3) SKSE
4) MO2

Tools You need are:

- Rudy ENB
- Picho ENB
- Silent Horizons

- Breast
- Legs
- Arms
- Belly
- Butt
- Anus
- Vagina

Install following mods:
- SexLab Framework
- SexLab Aroused

Ok so here is list:

...holy... shit...... .. . . . . . . . . ... . . . .. . . "and because im lazy fuck"..... .. . . . we both have totally differnt definitions about what 'lazy fuck' means.... . .. .. ... holy shit..

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Well...

But its not public...

//Edit:

1) Buy this ->

Once You have all 4
1) Skyrim
3) SKSE
4) MO2

Tools You need are:

- Rudy ENB
- Picho ENB
- Silent Horizons

- Breast
- Legs
- Arms
- Belly
- Butt
- Anus
- Vagina

Install following mods:
- SexLab Framework
- SexLab Aroused

Ok so here is list:

Appreciate the tips..... Now how much for you to mod my game?

• Haha
Reactions: Agent York Morgan

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Well...

But its not public...

//Edit:

1) Buy this ->

Once You have all 4
1) Skyrim
3) SKSE
4) MO2

Tools You need are:

- Rudy ENB
- Picho ENB
- Silent Horizons

- Breast
- Legs
- Arms
- Belly
- Butt
- Anus
- Vagina

Install following mods:
- SexLab Framework
- SexLab Aroused

Ok so here is list:

fef823f9-65de-44af-a5ac-caff7376efa2.png
That's probally one of the most detailed answers I have ever seen here!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
First what is Skyrim??i found many beastiality,futa etc videos named or tagged with Skyrim.... seeing those videos sometimes it seems Skyrim is a game....if it is a game then where can i download it for free??and also what are the mods??can anyone explain me...i am confused..
Also it seems a series type movie....if it is a series where can i find those movies??

Plz help ....
Thanks
Sounds to me like you have never been called Dovahkiin. They're probably captured vids from the game.

I know in Skyrim..as soon as I step into the pub my 5 warrior hookers go off and make me some money! :ROFLMAO:

And they are hot AF with oily skin and BB physics, too.

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Well...

But its not public...

//Edit:

1) Buy this ->

Once You have all 4
1) Skyrim
3) SKSE
4) MO2

Tools You need are:

- Rudy ENB
- Picho ENB
- Silent Horizons

- Breast
- Legs
- Arms
- Belly
- Butt
- Anus
- Vagina

Install following mods:
- SexLab Framework
- SexLab Aroused

Ok so here is list:

That's a different looking body. What is that?

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Appreciate the tips..... Now how much for you to mod my game?
I would say try to do it yourself. All the information on how to do it is free out there. The main things is to not use too new of a Skyrim edition and use mod organizer and LOOT. There's instructions for how to do everything..somewhere. I even managed to get Ling's and Apachii Sky hair with physics working in Skyrim. May have done a few CK edits, too. It's all cumulative. You got to get a decent body and skeleton for men and women, and bodyslide studio. SKSE and FNIS are also mandatory as well. Just read whatever mods you want to install require.

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
Well...

But its not public...

//Edit:

1) Buy this ->

Once You have all 4
1) Skyrim
3) SKSE
4) MO2

Tools You need are:

- Rudy ENB
- Picho ENB
- Silent Horizons

- Breast
- Legs
- Arms
- Belly
- Butt
- Anus
- Vagina

Install following mods:
- SexLab Framework
- SexLab Aroused

Ok so here is list:

My dude, I just want to say thank you. I've been hoping to jump into skyrim for years but every time a mod pack appears, it promptly disappears shortly after, leaving only million page long guides from old days lol.
During my next one, I'll be thinking of you, brother.

hajinna

Oct 1, 2020
Well...

But its not public...

//Edit:

1) Buy this ->

Once You have all 4
1) Skyrim
3) SKSE
4) MO2

Tools You need are:

- Rudy ENB
- Picho ENB
- Silent Horizons

- Breast
- Legs
- Arms
- Belly
- Butt
- Anus
- Vagina

Install following mods:
- SexLab Framework
- SexLab Aroused

Ok so here is list:

I found this thread a little late, but who knows, maybe someone will answer.

"There is a mod called "SexEngine" for Skyrim "
"But its not public..." <- I assume that means: It exists exclusively for the creator's personal use and there is no way to get the sexengine mod? Not even ... pretty pretty please, I little scratch with my finger?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I could not get down with SKyRim. I wanted better graphics fidelity coming from the Sims 4 to make my videos and trying to mod that game was the most complicated thing ever and the animations are not all that great (Mainly do to bodies not equipped with bones that help make animations better).

IMO TK17 was a better option if your just looking for the sex stuff.

Beastadam1

Mar 15, 2023
how do I mod Skyrim cause I have it on steam and idk how to add mods to it there's steam community but that doesn't have any adult mods

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
There are many mod managers to. I'm personally using Wrye Bash. Then you just drop the mods into data folder and register it through Wrye Bash menu. Sometimes it's trivial, sometimes isn't. So my biggest advice is "one step at a time". Install a mod, test if it works well, quit, install a new one. Generate a Bashed Patch (function "rebuild patch" in Wrye Bash) every time you add a mod to avoid some crashes. Follow "mods load order" - some mods need to be loaded earlier, some later (later ones can 'overwrite' something that earlier ones introduced - often Wrye Bash will warn you about that), some doesn't matter. However, the vast majority of mods are trivial to install - just drag-n-drop them and done. However, the majority of mods often required for mature mods are capricious, e.g. ENB and FNIS - you'll have to play with those for some time to get them right; there are online instructions though, so all you have to do is not to rush and do it step-by-step, one mod at a time. Don't expect a quick result, reserve a couple dozens of hours to set up and experiment, you can mess some stuff up at first, this is ok.