About .swf files

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Shock Wave Flash file so kind of yes, but you can probably use your web browser if you have the plugin. I downloaded the stand alone flash player though.

Edit - Found it, it's the Flash Player projector if you want it. Double click the downloaded file to open up the player then drag in what swf you want to play.

Trolldier Cop

Nov 14, 2017
Shock Wave Flash file so kind of yes, but you can probably use your web browser if you have the plugin. I downloaded the stand alone flash player though.

Edit - Found it, it's the Flash Player projector if you want it. Double click the downloaded file to open up the player then drag in what swf you want to play.
Thanks, buddy

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

W65

May 31, 2018
One warning: if you're playing a game in flash, and it stores information (like saved games or whatever), you might want to use your browser. I'm not sure the projector will save .sol files correctly. It's been a while since I tried it out, though. You might want to test it out yourself if it might be an issue with whatever you're swf-ing.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One warning: if you're playing a game in flash, and it stores information (like saved games or whatever), you might want to use your browser. I'm not sure the projector will save .sol files correctly. It's been a while since I tried it out, though. You might want to test it out yourself if it might be an issue with whatever you're swf-ing.
Good point I only use it for small games like that don't use saves, so yeah if your playing things that need save files better test it first.