About the new NTR game named "OneNight ワイフ~妻を探してワンナイト!~"

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I've just discovered an NTR game that's out of the ordinary.

"OneNight ワイフ~妻を探してワンナイト!~"
("OneNight Wife ~ One Night in Search of my Wife! ~")

In this game, you play the role of a man who decides to follow his wife, who goes out every night, to the OneNight club.

While looking for his wife at the club, he spends torrid nights with the women he meets there....

He meets other married/engaged women and gets to know them better, while he continues to look for his wife at the club and notices changes in her...

This game has two endings, a happy one and another where you can humiliate your wife to punish her.

In this game, the wife loves her husband but doesn't want to have children yet, unlike him. So she doesn't want to have sex with him for fear of getting pregnant and no longer being able to enjoy the pleasures of sex... but instead of talking to her husband about it because she's afraid he won't love her any more because she's a sex addict, she prefers to meet other men in a club, making sure they wear a condom. During these relationships with other men, she will offer her first sodomy to a man other than her husband, but she will refuse any relationship outside the club, unlike her husband, whom she has cuckolded, who has the choice of accepting or refusing without this affecting the end of the game.

As she loves sex, her wife goes every night (except when she has a date with her husband) to the swingers club called OneNight to have safe sex. She insists that her evening partners wear condoms and prefers men who look like her husband.

For those interested, here's the link to the game page:

---------------------------------------
I don't usually like NTR games for various reasons (e.g. Kaede Dangerous change, etc.).

However, in this game, I loved the fact that you can either forgive your wife or punish her for what she's done...

Well, it has to be said that our guy isn't a saint either because he also has relationships with other women and even exchanges messages with them and can even meet them outside the club, but I doubt it's possible to avoid these relationships within the club if you want to progress in the story.

On the other hand, we have the choice of listening to the men who have had sexual experiences with the MC's wife to unlock the scenes. You can also choose not to listen to them and therefore skip the scene.

Despite some good ideas, the game feels incomplete because even though there are two possible endings, we don't get the impression that they are endings in themselves because there are no end credits. Depending on our choices, our wife will say either "I love you" or "I'm sorry, Takahiro" every time we see her at our home.

It is possible to continue having relationships with the other women, but the MC cathoretically rejects breaking up with his wife when one of the women confesses that she loves him and wants to leave her husband for him. This woman has a daughter and it is also possible (optional) to have sex with her first at the club, then at the MC's house, as he tells her that if she stays at the club, she will have to agree to have relations with other men, which she does not want. She wants to train with the MC until she finds a boyfriend she likes... lol

The game isn't perfect, and contrary to what's written in the description, it seems to me that there are very few CGs and it's possible to buy new outfits for each of the women you meet (apart from the daughter of one of the women you meet, I think).

I would have liked to have been able to punish the woman more or play the game for longer, because I forgot to mention that when he finds his wife in the Club, she doesn't recognise him straight away, and she tells him that he's more muscular than her husband lol. If we decide to lie to her, the MC won't tell her he's her husband and his condom will break and she'll get pregnant. So she'll ask her husband to have sex with her to make her think the child is his, and at the same time he'll blackmail his wife by continuing to pass himself off as a stranger. She tells him that she's still seeing him because she doesn't want him to tell her husband everything, but after two meetings, she ends up discovering that it was her husband, and she never comes back to the club, the only thing she says is that she's sorry.

If you choose the other option, the hero will have a happy ending with his wife.

Do you know of any other games like this where you can find out that your wife is cheating the MC for some reasons and you can leave her without her wanting to?

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
I've just discovered an NTR game that's out of the ordinary.

"OneNight ワイフ~妻を探してワンナイト!~"
("OneNight Wife ~ One Night in Search of my Wife! ~")

In this game, you play the role of a man who decides to follow his wife, who goes out every night, to the OneNight club.

While looking for his wife at the club, he spends torrid nights with the women he meets there....

He meets other married/engaged women and gets to know them better, while he continues to look for his wife at the club and notices changes in her...

This game has two endings, a happy one and another where you can humiliate your wife to punish her.

In this game, the wife loves her husband but doesn't want to have children yet, unlike him. So she doesn't want to have sex with him for fear of getting pregnant and no longer being able to enjoy the pleasures of sex... but instead of talking to her husband about it because she's afraid he won't love her any more because she's a sex addict, she prefers to meet other men in a club, making sure they wear a condom. During these relationships with other men, she will offer her first sodomy to a man other than her husband, but she will refuse any relationship outside the club, unlike her husband, whom she has cuckolded, who has the choice of accepting or refusing without this affecting the end of the game.

As she loves sex, her wife goes every night (except when she has a date with her husband) to the swingers club called OneNight to have safe sex. She insists that her evening partners wear condoms and prefers men who look like her husband.

For those interested, here's the link to the game page:

---------------------------------------
I don't usually like NTR games for various reasons (e.g. Kaede Dangerous change, etc.).

However, in this game, I loved the fact that you can either forgive your wife or punish her for what she's done...

Well, it has to be said that our guy isn't a saint either because he also has relationships with other women and even exchanges messages with them and can even meet them outside the club, but I doubt it's possible to avoid these relationships within the club if you want to progress in the story.

On the other hand, we have the choice of listening to the men who have had sexual experiences with the MC's wife to unlock the scenes. You can also choose not to listen to them and therefore skip the scene.

Despite some good ideas, the game feels incomplete because even though there are two possible endings, we don't get the impression that they are endings in themselves because there are no end credits. Depending on our choices, our wife will say either "I love you" or "I'm sorry, Takahiro" every time we see her at our home.

It is possible to continue having relationships with the other women, but the MC cathoretically rejects breaking up with his wife when one of the women confesses that she loves him and wants to leave her husband for him. This woman has a daughter and it is also possible (optional) to have sex with her first at the club, then at the MC's house, as he tells her that if she stays at the club, she will have to agree to have relations with other men, which she does not want. She wants to train with the MC until she finds a boyfriend she likes... lol

The game isn't perfect, and contrary to what's written in the description, it seems to me that there are very few CGs and it's possible to buy new outfits for each of the women you meet (apart from the daughter of one of the women you meet, I think).

I would have liked to have been able to punish the woman more or play the game for longer, because I forgot to mention that when he finds his wife in the Club, she doesn't recognise him straight away, and she tells him that he's more muscular than her husband lol. If we decide to lie to her, the MC won't tell her he's her husband and his condom will break and she'll get pregnant. So she'll ask her husband to have sex with her to make her think the child is his, and at the same time he'll blackmail his wife by continuing to pass himself off as a stranger. She tells him that she's still seeing him because she doesn't want him to tell her husband everything, but after two meetings, she ends up discovering that it was her husband, and she never comes back to the club, the only thing she says is that she's sorry.

If you choose the other option, the hero will have a happy ending with his wife.

Do you know of any other games like this where you can find out that your wife is cheating the MC for some reasons and you can leave her without her wanting to?
Any translation for this game bro? I'm curious

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
As far as I'm aware, there are no translations available. However, if you provide me with the original text file and instructions on how to integrate it into the game, I would be willing to create the translation for you. Let me know if you're interested.