About to release a new game.

Johhhhnsmith

Feb 17, 2020
Hello all,

I’ve always had a game in mind I’ve wanted to create and decided to take it upon myself to create a game in Twine using Harlowe.

The game’s genre is mostly incest relationships within a family of four (Mother, Father, Son, Daughter) in which you play as a son trying to fuck your female family members (There are also some guest appearances from your Cousin and Grandmother). The game will have pregnancy/breeding as well as cuckoldry elements (Cucking your father, no plans on cucking the MC anytime in the future).

The game state is finished story wise and I’m just trying to clean it up a bit, but it is nothing fancy. It’s got love and pregnancy systems and random events all paired with photos for enjoyment. But don’t expect the UI detail of something you’d see in a high-end HTML game.

I’d like to ask if anyone would like to contribute to writing/dialogue or be able to provide resources for image and gif acquisition for the game itself.

I’ve had a lot of fun making this game and don’t plan to stop after 1.0. There will always be so much that can be added into this interactive household and I want to give players the freedom to play in a multitude of ways.

Thank you in advance of your opinions, the more responses I get here, the more motivated I’ll be to add those finishing touches and release the game.