RPGM - Completed - Absolute Obedience Crisis [v1.05] [Traktori]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Nice game and pretty good animations and story

First i didnt like but HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE PERFECT DREAM GIRL FOR ME AND GOD I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

The game was pretty fun to watch and play but the gameplay sometime is so frustrating bcs is neither boring or just bugged
    7/10 I knda recommend ir for the girl an his animatons
    (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dabeast254

It's a pretty basic JRPG H-game. Art was good for what it is. Not too many scenes and only 3 endings, but the story was surprisingly wholesome. Seeing the MC and female MC bond over time was very cutesy.
    Only giving it 5/5 because I'm a sucker for cutesy moments between two characters.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

maquim01

If I only consider the stealth gameplay part, it's not a good game. But I think the producers realized that and let those parts be skipped. I like the protagonist who begins the story corrupted and blackmailed and that during the gameplay, we reverse this situation. It's a quick game, so no hours and hours of game play. It has about 10 phases, with 3 different endings. Nothing innovative, but very fun to play.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

lemongrabb

This is overall a very good game. The story is quite interesting. The scenes are nice, and of course, the heroine looks super hot to me. It has some gameplay and that's good, it's even pretty challenging sometimes. I didn't notice any bugs except one. Sometimes during a challenge, there is a huge fps drop, I don't know why. Anyway, I would recommend this game
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Iron209555

Amazing art, but "eh" stealth gameplay. As others have said, no shame in just nabbing the 100% save.

Accurate tags.

The 3 endings are just pictures sadly.

[PLOT SPOILER]
    The
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR; If you like her character design, try the game out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

You get what you see here.
    RPGM, Maledom, Masochist Sub, Ahegao.
    No extra bs or fancy involving story. Take it or leave it kind of game.
    Just a girl wanting to be fucked in public and (depending on your choices) the consequences of that.
    Nothing more. Maybe to dull for some but just the right amount of investment and involvement of time and effort and good ass H Scenes for me.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Luke_1

It's a pretty sweet game. The gameplay is at least somewhat engaging and the MCs have a nice chemistry, the exhibitionism is really hot and the story is enjoyable. It's not something that'll occupy you for hours but it is definitely worth giving a shot.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

lordylorder

Not the best game in the world, but it's good! I only played the A route, and it's really cute to see the MC ad FMC bond over time. However, there are random lag spikes, and some action sections are overly difficult. Overall, it's decent, but I'd heavily recommend intentionally failing sections to skip to the sex+story.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Editrule34

Story 4/10
    Fairly bland, random girl be horny, blackmails you for sex, but then you flip the script, however it's just 2 youths enjoying some risky situations, nothing too crazy.

Art 8/10
    The Character design was definitely a turn-on, I liked the animation on the side along with the CG, just wish there was more scenes.

Gameplay 3/10
    Stealth gameplay, very easy/boring even though the game is very short.
    My main issue is it may as well just be a VN, with how little gameplay there is.

SFX/Voice 5/10
    Decent use of SFX during scenes, sadly no voice, which isn't to say that the game doesn't work without it, but I find when the game only has 1 heroine, it feels better if there's at least some moaning or a few voice lines.

Overall 5/10
    You could probably just save yourself the time and download the 100% save file and enjoy the scenes from the scene room, as the art is at least worth checking out.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Duke Greene

As a game Absolute Obedience Crisis is a total trainwreck. Thankfully you are given the option to avoid the game part entirely, which led me to rate it more as a visual novel. A short, unambitious visual novel that reaches its modest goals quite well.

Pros
    • Cute and chewy heroine who nails the "gloomy girl who's secretely a total pervert" angle perfectly.
    • Very diverse set of expressions.
    • Live2D animations for sex scenes that, while not top tier, are still good enough to enhance the experience instead of detracting from it.
    • Light-hearted story without pretention that still explores the characters enough to make you care a bit about them.
    • Short game, doesn't overstay its welcome.
    Cons
    • Godawful "stealth" gameplay. On top of terrible lag spikes on certain maps you are not given any visual indication for stuff like npc field of view or whether obstacles hide you or not. Fortunately you can skip this thing entirely.
    • There are 3 endings but they comprise only 1 scene. It wouldn't have hurt to have at least 2 ending-dependant scenes.
    • Despite the game being about a perverted girl it's very light on fetishes, only exhibitionism and very soft submission. There isn't even a single anal scene. Considering the premise it's simply too vanilla.
    Unless you have a serious aversion for gloomy-looking girls you should give it a try, it shouldn't take you more than 2 hours.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

There are enough reviews so going to keep it simple.

This is good;

Liked the happy ending and bits quite a bit they didn't feel lack luster like they almost always are.
    Almost felt the ending portion for love end with the getting her the outfit and being overly dominating etc... etc... was either a cop out or bit much but overall it still fit and was fine.

Loved fact could skip the game portions on fail, and that the conversation choices didn't really register the best they were not so bad to hardcore affect game/story (even though I reloaded a lot of them before hand not knowing this). -->
    So none that have to get all choices to end #1/2/3 which is great.

Looks good all that really not many complaints, thank you creator for making this and good job.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

aesc72

Short game, but really worthwhile.

Really amazing translation- the English is probably the most expressive I've ever seen for a game like this. Art is kinda hit and miss, but most of it looks good. There are some minigames that you have to play to progress the game, however, you can skip them. It's a really nice feature and makes the game a must play because makes the time investment effectively zero. Happy ending to boot.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

toak

It's alright.

Story 5/10

Not great story but not bad. Miya is extremely horny and is attracted specifically to you and she gets what she wants.

Eventually you move in together and story advances and you get an ending depending on your choices. Either lovey-dovey, sex maniac, or sex slave. All endings are rather short.

Gameplay 4/10

The game plays mostly like a VN. It's mostly text but has some kinky mini-game. The mini-game is essentially get from point A to point B without being seen. But since the rewards for getting to point B is sex, it's not bad.

The choices are not very intuitive for what the result will be, but this doesn't matter too much since the game's pretty short.

Art 7/10

Miya is pretty cute as you can see from the art. H-scenes also have some animations alongside the CG which is a nice touch.

Overall 5/10

This game is short. That's the big issue with it. It almost plays like a nukige but there's also very little h-scenes.

It needs to be longer with more character development, more h-scenes, and variety.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: 1.05

The main girl of the story is a perverted degenerate who enjoys public sex and is playing the game of life with diffrent rules. If that is your thing then hop right in. The gameplay is shitty stealth rpg but the author is a chill dude so if you fail you can just skip the entire stealth thing and play for the story. The game itself is short 1-2h for all the endings.

Its pretty sweet and quick game
  15. 5.00 star(s)

delwyndmc

i don't really like being the dominate 1
    but damn the story is just soo good and Miya is very cute character
    When i saw the scane when she smiles, i just restart the game and aiming for the A ending :love:
  16. 5.00 star(s)

swe920

Such a good story with great environment building, i really enjoyed every second of it. There's no irrelevant dumb grind, just build up for sex scenes. And the scenes are great and properly animated.

The only unfortunate thing is the farting sounds whenever the protagonist cums :LOL:
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Enyo Kazan

Fantastic animation and art (Outside of the usual RPG Maker looks), with interesting characters that ends up providing a real nice time if you are into it.

It seems to have a bug with ending C not showing properly on the gallery, but as far as i know theres a way to fix it.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

LuminosHands

Pros:
    • H scenes are great, especially the animations being top notch
    • Story is actually not too bad.
    • Value bars of love and perviness and stuff are interesting as it affects which direction you move the story(So options actually matter what compared to alot of games)
    Cons:
    • This would have been a 4 star maybe even 5star if it was running on an better VN engine instead of this out dated engine (its actually killing me to see such a good game ran on a potato program.)
    • There really isnt any point to the character movement when the story and H scenes already set in a way to not require it like a normal VN. (Just a case of gaining positives from subtraction.)
    • Good thing is you can just fail the action and it gives you the option to skip the action sequence and just go straight to the H scene, however i wish there was an option to just auto skip to the H scene.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

__rf__

Simple gameplay and story. Very good art and some interresting kinks. I hope to see more games like this. Only downside is the lack of real difference in the endings.

story: 8/10
    art: 10/10
    gameplay: 7/10
    general appreciation: 9/10
  20. 5.00 star(s)

lorduk

Great animations and story. Relatively short at about 2 hours for the 3 endings, but they are quality 2 hours. For reference ending C is mislabelled as B, but that's not a major issue. All mini games are skippable too if needed, the 3 chapter is slightly annoying if done normally.