RPGM - Completed - Absolute Obedience Crisis [v1.05] [Traktori]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Greg_

As others already mentioned, it's basically a VN.

You go from scenario to scenario , few of your choices raise a specific value, namely passion, perversion and aversion ( i hope i remember right ) , and whichever value is the highest by the end of the game, you get that ending.

Overall it's sweet sweet vanilla, surprisingly, a pleasant surprise for me.

Art is really nice, also the animations, characters are loveable, Miya is adorable, scenes are great, a pleasant experience for sure.

Quite short, but i highly recommend playing it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

popober

We truly need more of these games; hot, kinky acts built upon a twisted basis but an ultimately vanilla relationship.

I first thought it's just another shovelware with tacked on scenes to be mindlessly unlocked; but this one features a surprisingly sweet story and gets seriously vanilla at the end, but without losing exhibitionist and role play elements at all. Too many games lose their focus and/or identity going forward, what made them interesting just disappears.

As for the cons; the game is definitely pretty light on the action. I usually wouldn't care if its good enough, but the actual gameplay mechanics definitely suffer due to the limited scenes. Moving from hiding spot to hiding spot would've been more rewarding if there was a greater variety to the scenes and animation; just think of how much better the level after they first fucked would've been if they changed poses for each spots.

The gameplay definitely could've used more depth -- and maybe a a bit of tweaking because sometimes getting spotted is more of a matter of luck than skill. There are also major framerate issues in certain maps, but that doesn't seem to be a common experience so it could just be somethign on my end.

Anyway, these seem like a good number of disctinct issues but I liked the game enough to be willing to lump them together into one single point deduction.

Hope to see more like this.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Paarl

The game is fine, at the beginning I thought I was going to have more interaction but I only stayed to answer some things and walk, the sex scenes are very good, it hurts that the animation was not the big scene and the small image.
    Miya is really pretty, her design was what I liked the most, unfortunately it is very short
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Geneve

Though the level of censorship on the still images was a bit of a put off going into it, the characters as well as the animations very quickly grew on me.
    Overall it's very short but good, definitely going in my long term collection.
  5. M
    3.00 star(s)

MistressAion

I really wanted to give this 5 stars but the only reason I can't is the lack of adult content. This is basically a VN for some reason made on an RPG Engine. I love the art (minus the stupid censorship... god I hate Japan sometimes... their laws ruin amazing art & scenes) and I love gloomy / emo girls.

The only reason I am not going full on stars is because of the Censorship, massive lack of scenes, and poor decision on Engine to use for the project. To me, scenes are everything in an adult game. It can have MTL for all I care, but lack of scenes or censored images kills it for me personally.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

deviouspolarbear

More of a VN than a proper RPG game. Despite this, the story is actually really good. Translation superb. Had a lot of fun playing this game.

Characters actually feel genuine and the dialogue choices are realistic. Sexual content is decent and plentiful.