MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Alright I just found out that SubStar doesn't let you comment on my posts unless you are subscribed. Sorry for all of the confusion, I am still new to SubStar and figuring things out. I went ahead and made a strawpoll that anyone can vote in. And for your convenience I'll link that poll directly here so you don't have to go through my SubStar page if you already visited earlier and were unable to comment:

PublicPollApr2.png

There is a bug where you capture the queen but the throne room sex still plays out without the queen there
Thanks, I'll look into it. It seems like replacing the Queen's Key with the Tower Key has caused more issues than I initially forsaw. Keep in mind the Queen throne room event was the first thing I ever added to the game, so we're now seeing the result of the updated systems finally causing glitches in some of the first ever introduced content. I guess it was bound to happen eventually... haha..

Just do the sex scene as normal for now. If I find that the glitch needs an immediate fix I'll do my best to get one out quickly.

Reactions: aze123451 and L30

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I just vote for Volletta, her character design look sexy like the kind you would see from Goth girl thus took my interest. Wonder what is her roles in the next updates?

Reactions: MoriAPC

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
no one ever answered my question on how to find the prostitute after she disappears or how to get her pregnant

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
is available here theimpregnator

Short answer: Use the magic clock to make time pass, and she'll return. If you came inside her before she will mention having a kid offscreen. There are more options in the second visit but you're going to need to look at the guide to see what all of those are.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
is available here theimpregnator

Short answer: Use the magic clock to make time pass, and she'll return. If you came inside her before she will mention having a kid offscreen. There are more options in the second visit but you're going to need to look at the guide to see what all of those are.
thanks

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Can you beat the elven goddess yet?
It's not possible at this point in time. I know how it will happen, but it's going to be a while before I finish writing all of these scenes.

Will there be a mac version of the game? Because I don't have a windows computer only a mac and a chromebook.
Not very likely, sorry.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Mm... I originally had this as an edit but I actually think it is worth its own post:

I updated the to include all of the new content up through version 0.30

This should make it easier for anyone to access any specific material you're looking for in the game. One thing I also recommend is opening the version notes and going through everything in list order if you want to see all of the new content.

Reactions: kaorok and L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
niolong

It can be downloaded

I'm not sure where else, or if there is a more official link, but this is the one I normally see shared.

Reactions: L30

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
It's not possible at this point in time. I know how it will happen, but it's going to be a while before I finish writing all of these scenes.

Not very likely, sorry.
Do you plan to add more sex scenes (mostly to the ones that are explained but not shown) , more sound effects (like sex moaning) and music?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Is there a way to charm the queen?
Not yet.

Do you plan to add more sex scenes (mostly to the ones that are explained but not shown) , more sound effects (like sex moaning) and music?
Sex scenes: Yes. The game is less than 1/3 of the way done. I post new updates every 2 weeks, and I add 3-4 new sex scenes with every update.

Sound effects: Almost certainly no.

Music: Eventually. Maybe. It was voted as the lowest priority by my patrons, and it's the thing I feel least capable of doing on my own. Feels like it would be a gigantic time sink and I would not be getting very much out of it.

Reactions: L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
MayPoll.png

New poll is up on Patreon. You do need to be a subscriber (at least 1$) to vote here. I'm not sure if I'll do a public poll this month.

This time we're voting to see which location gets 'added detail' next. I can keep adding more stuff to the Village of Elves and make it even more full. Or I can give a similar treatment to another location. I know some of the others feel a little empty right now, but that's the nature of releasing the game in this format.

Eventually, everything will be done! We've made good progress already.

Reactions: thevoid089 and L30

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 639138

New poll is up on Patreon. You do need to be a subscriber (at least 1$) to vote here. I'm not sure if I'll do a public poll this month.

This time we're voting to see which location gets 'added detail' next. I can keep adding more stuff to the Village of Elves and make it even more full. Or I can give a similar treatment to another location. I know some of the others feel a little empty right now, but that's the nature of releasing the game in this format.

Eventually, everything will be done! We've made good progress already.
Maybe in the future you should make a fishing village and added mermaid in game, would be fun if we can take Kath and the Queen to the beach and see them in bikini

Reactions: MoriAPC

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
You know just as a thought when the player fights the prince, and wins the player should be able to turn the prince into a girl, and keep her as well. Also the player could possibly make her think that the player is her dad, or even her husband but that's just me.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
You know just as a thought when the player fights the prince, and wins the player should be able to turn the prince into a girl, and keep her as well. Also the player could possibly make her think that the player is her dad, or even her husband but that's just me.
This has been requested a few times, and I'm not saying that it is impossible, but it's very unlikely. I planned most of the game out from the very start and I have very clear development goals. Turning the Prince into a character you can have sex with, or send to the tower, is not in my original outline. Adding an entire new character to the game would entail 10, 20, 30, maybe even more hours of additional work.

Games which do not have a clear outline from the start tend to not get finished. Games which keep adding new design goals with no end in sight tend not to be finished ever. I'd like to finish this game... preferably in around 8 or 9 months at my current pace.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes