MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
this types of games are the best.. do you have another works?
I have worked on some projects in the past, some adult games, some mainstream stuff. but I never released anything to the public before this.

All from new content, for example Ann scene.
Double check that you are actually playing the new version. I can't think of any other reason why none of the new content would be appearing.

1. Use the Demon Feather to return to your room
2. Check the note on the desk and say "Yes" to view the credits again
3. This will take you to a black screen with some information.
4. In the top right corner, you should see ver 0.34.

If you don't see this, then you are not playing the new version.

Reactions: L30 and ZawiszaC

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
wow.. its excellent (y) (y) (y) (y) can you make kath birth? or add some xray mode.. and can you make reset status of queen? she cannt pregnant again..

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
wow.. its excellent (y) (y) (y) (y) can you make kath birth? or add some xray mode.. and can you make reset status of queen? she cannt pregnant again..
Glad you liked it!

Kath giving birth will be added in a future update. Hopefully soon but I don't like to promise anything until it's ready to deliver.

I'm not sure about X Ray mode, this is the first request I've received for it. I usually give priority to material that is popularly requested, especially when it comes to art which is a highly demanded resource.

Regarding the Queen, the answer is a bit more complicated. She will be pregnant again in the future but it's going to take a bit of time before I can update her event any further because she has a very complicated event script (one of the most complicated, if not THE most). There will also eventually be a way to reset her status completely, as well as a Gallery style to rewatch her scenes. For now you just have to make a new file if you want to play all of her scenes over again.

how do i make game full screen
A: You can make the game full screen by pressing Alt+Enter, or using F1 to access the settings.

Reactions: Asakura15 and L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
ive tried that thats not full sceen
I know that it works and doesn't work for some people, it seems to depend on your monitor settings. Unfortunately there's nothing else that I can do about it on my end right now.

is it possible to beat the godess
It won't be possible until a much later version. Check the for the game if you want more specific advice on how to do certain actions. Pretty much everything you would want to know is found there.

Reactions: L30

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The only thing that i can tell that i miss in this game is to have multiple slaves, for example the slut, or the harpy, it could be nice to have them as slaves other than just fucking and discarting them, maybe putting the harpy in a dungeon and keep fucking her and let her laying her eggs there, and the slut for being a cumdump of the mc.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Full save???
I'm not sure if one exists. I wouldn't mind someone sharing one, but there are some things to keep in mind. I think it defeats the purpose a little bit of going into this game with a full save for a few reasons:

1. You can basically do everything in the game right away
2. The act of going and doing things is the game itself

There's also not much of a gallery system implemented yet because the game is still in an early version. Honestly, you probably either want to wait until the game is fully completed and play it then... OR... just play the game yourself. I think you'll be surprised at how quickly you can access any content that you want to see.

The only thing that i can tell that i miss in this game is to have multiple slaves, for example the slut, or the harpy, it could be nice to have them as slaves other than just fucking and discarting them, maybe putting the harpy in a dungeon and keep fucking her and let her laying her eggs there, and the slut for being a cumdump of the mc.
Yeah, this is an idea that I like as well. The Tower exists for this purpose. It's not possible to send everyone to the Tower now, and some characters might not be able to go there depending on time and effort limitations. But you will be able to add more girls to your 'collection' as the game continues to receive updates.

And hell yeah to egg laying. I'm very much looking forward to adding some egg laying scenes with the Harpy. Be on the lookout for those!

• Red Heart
Reactions: L30 and AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, this is an idea that I like as well. The Tower exists for this purpose. It's not possible to send everyone to the Tower now, and some characters might not be able to go there depending on time and effort limitations. But you will be able to add more girls to your 'collection' as the game continues to receive updates.
And hell yeah to egg laying. I'm very much looking forward to adding some egg laying scenes with the Harpy. Be on the lookout for those!
Amazing to hear this, i really like the idea of having a tower full of slaves for those who prefer have slaves over sending the whores away, and also full of female monsters (maybe a cowgirl for milking scene too) also i must say that the art is becoming better and better, i really like the new Anne, great job dev.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Since I cut ties with Patreon and it will take a little while to build up the userbase, we're back to doing public polls again.

PollJune1.png

I'll be letting people choose which of these City NPC will be the first to get a scene. The winner will get a sex scene and pregnancy added to the game. The others will likely come later on.

The public

If you're interested in supporting me, also consider joining the Sub, or at least coming to hang out on .

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So hard to choose only 1 of the 3, all of them look soooo pretty and I would prefer all 3. But if I had to then the Curious would be the first I choose, wonder what is her role in the game? Maybe she could be some reseacher or a librarian, she look very smart with an air of dignity girl who was born in a well education family

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah....all 3 are nice, i must say that the art is becoming better and better, and by the looks in the poll, at this moment all 3 are really close, so maybe we will have a tie. :LOL:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
AlexTorch Anyhole

Yeah, jh does an amazing job of updating my art to a more presentable style while keeping the spirit of my original designs. I'm really fortunate to be working with him on this project! I'll be sure to keep reminding him of how happy people are with the new art, and thanks for the kind words!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
AlexTorch Anyhole

Yeah, jh does an amazing job of updating my art to a more presentable style while keeping the spirit of my original designs. I'm really fortunate to be working with him on this project! I'll be sure to keep reminding him of how happy people are with the new art, and thanks for the kind words!
Hey, your art was not bad, but is really nice to see that he pick your idea and spirit, and to be truthful, i was thinking that you have made those as well.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes