Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I really like the game. Though I wish you weren't forced to be an asshole to the queen to be able to do more with her (I know we are a villain, I just like playing charming, manipulative villains more).

Also, unless you have the story already planned out, in terms of advancement I would like to suggest to (at least) add two more magic increases before we can take on Meradis (because of course we will do that at some point).

Reactions: lo0u

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I really like the game. Though I wish you weren't forced to be an asshole to the queen to be able to do more with her (I know we are a villain, I just like playing charming, manipulative villains more).
There is some semblance of a "charm" route planned for the Queen, but I can't start working on it until I finish her main quest. I decided to prioritize the development of the "corruption" route first, since I believe that one is more in line with the main design goals of the game. While being able to charm her is more like a fun, alternate option.

Also, unless you have the story already planned out, in terms of advancement I would like to suggest to (at least) add two more magic increases before we can take on Meradis (because of course we will do that at some point).
Everything in the game was planned in an original outline before I began any development. This is one of the reasons I feel 100% confident that the game will be completed. And also the reason why I ignore most feedback that is along the lines of telling me what to add to the game or how I should develop certain routes. Though I do change ideas slightly at times, most of the broad strokes are already set in stone.

For the record, there is one more magic increase planned.

The creators discord has a guild
What does this mean exactly? What's a guild? You have me worried that someone else created something related to the game without my knowledge or permission haha...

Reactions: L30

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Well, to be fair. I sometimes likes to play the villain. In Stellaris i sometimes create a evil earth imperium to conquer the whole galaxis. Im exited to see whag will come in the future for this game. And i think its completly ok for me if you go your way by yourself Without any mentions. If you take yourself too much time in implenting features somebody wants to have than you could get lost in this or your storie gets stuck. (Best seen in Mass Effect 4)

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Just want to pop in again and say how great this game is again, look forward to these updates every fortnight.

Everything in the game was planned in an original outline before I began any development. This is one of the reasons I feel 100% confident that the game will be completed. And also the reason why I ignore most feedback that is along the lines of telling me what to add to the game or how I should develop certain routes. Though I do change ideas slightly at times, most of the broad strokes are already set in stone.
Admirable for sure but definitely consider some sort of "post-game" or just continuing to add content after you finish the planned content (instead of the opposite, cough cough Lilith's throne) if you're up for it, it will be a sad day when this game is finished and there's no more content for it!

What does this mean exactly? What's a guild?
Perhaps a typo for "guide"?

Is it possible to get Frylitia pregnant, or is that not possible?
Not possible (yet.)

Last edited:
Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
SwiftShot Funny you should ask, because...

Version 0.46 has just been released!

Major things added are an update to Cherry's storyline, as well as a big update to all the things you can do with Frylitia. She has added repeatable sex scenes as well as multiple pregnancy and birth. If you sleep in bed with her after sex you can increase the chance of twins or triplets (or have repeated pregnant sex to keeping knocking her up!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malcowitz I also wanted to tag you specifically to let you know I included an item called "Visual Fix" in the new version so that your old save will be compatible. All you need to do is load your old save into the new version of the game, use the Spellbook (under your Spells) tab, and this will give you the "Visual Fix" token. Once you use the Token it will fully wipe your screen and your file will be repaired. Hope that helps!

Edit:

The has been updated! Have fun.

Last edited:

Garison

Nov 24, 2017
I found a bug the Frylitia bath scene seems to gets stuck on an endless loop of undressing.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I found a bug the Frylitia bath scene seems to gets stuck on an endless loop of undressing.
Might be because of one of the new updates to her script. I'll investigate it tomorrow.

In the meantime just turn the Dirty setting off and skip the scene to prevent the loop.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
backcoffin

EDIT: Nevermind. Found and fixed the problem. But you'll still have to skip the bathing scene for now as I'm not ready to release a short term fix for this. Sorry.

Last edited:

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019

Major things added are an update to Cherry's storyline, as well as a big update to all the things you can do with Frylitia. She has added repeatable sex scenes as well as multiple pregnancy and birth. If you sleep in bed with her after sex you can increase the chance of twins or triplets (or have repeated pregnant sex to keeping knocking her up!)

Malcowitz I also wanted to tag you specifically to let you know I included an item called "Visual Fix" in the new version so that your old save will be compatible. All you need to do is load your old save into the new version of the game, use the Spellbook (under your Spells) tab, and this will give you the "Visual Fix" token. Once you use the Token it will fully wipe your screen and your file will be repaired. Hope that helps!

Edit:

when we can impreg kath again? and can queen take job from bar.. like piney

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
when we can impreg kath again? and can queen take job from bar.. like piney
It's going to be a little while before I can update Kath again. I need to do a full update of her Event Script like I did recently for the Queen, which ended up being the majority of the work that went into version 0.42. Big updates like that also take a lot out of me. I need to spend some time working on more minor updates before I can tackle another big project like that.

Regarding the Queen having more scenes at the bar... this is significantly more likely to happen sooner. It's actually on my list of things that I'm actively working on. This means probably in version 0.48 or 0.50

serpentine_lush

Sep 12, 2018
Just wanted to leave a comment saying that I'm really enjoying this game! I love the times where you can just invoke your magic and skip parts you don't want to play (like fighting Merlin lol). Even when using this mechanic, the game feels well paced. Plus the incest/breeding/exhibition combo is awesome. Looking forward to future updates!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018

Edit:

Damn dude, thanks a lot! Looking forward to this update even more now!

Reactions: MoriAPC

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
backcoffin

EDIT: Nevermind. Found and fixed the problem. But you'll still have to skip the bathing scene for now as I'm not ready to release a short term fix for this. Sorry.
Might want to put a warning or something in the first page for that xD

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's going to be a little while before I can update Kath again. I need to do a full update of her Event Script like I did recently for the Queen, which ended up being the majority of the work that went into version 0.42. Big updates like that also take a lot out of me. I need to spend some time working on more minor updates before I can tackle another big project like that.

Regarding the Queen having more scenes at the bar... this is significantly more likely to happen sooner. It's actually on my list of things that I'm actively working on. This means probably in version 0.48 or 0.50
Yeah, beside Kath the Queen are the second favorite on my list. Would be great to having more fun with her, and by the way: Do you thinking about adding some variation while having sex with the women (like before-during and climax)? Would be fun if Kath or the Queen would make some ahegao face when you creampied her
Of course it was just only my suggestion, the choice would still be yours

Reactions: Asakura15

JamesJamberson

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, long time lurker first time poster. I really like the writing, and the freedom you give the player to do good stuff occasionally. The main thing that I feel that holds the game back from being a complete masterpiece is the lack of artwork. I am a college art student with a few years under my belt and I don't know what your arrangement is with your current artist if it is a onetime thing or he is on to make all the art eventually but I could mimic his/her style to add more art to the game wasn't sure how to put this forward so I'll just put myself out there. I do mostly photo realistic drawings but I have been experimenting with a more cartoony style and could totally do a lot of art as I am currently trapped in my house due to quarantine. The dev seems to check this thread semi often so I will put an example of my more cartoony drawings.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes