MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Are we expecting an android version at some point?
No. For me to make an android version would require me to essentially remake the entire game from scratch. Rather than me doing that, people should use Joiplay to emulate the game.

If you don't know how to use joiplay, there's a guide on the server that tells you how to run the game on android using Joiplay.

I can't seem to do anything to Garnet. It only gives me the option of being knocked down by her. Did I need to start a new save?
You're playing an old version of the game. Download the new version. Old saves are always compatible with the new version of the game.

i'm having a weird bug, my UP and Left don't seem to be working in game, or more likely it's like they are always pressed so i can't move the character, tried switching keyboard and testing but still the same bug
I have no control over this, sorry. Nothing in the code that I've written would cause this issue.

Reactions: L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I've updated the opening post with a link to the discord (this has been requested a few times) as well as, more importantly, a link to help Android users so that they can play the game. At this point I receive the question at least once a week. Having a guide for Android users on the discord was nice, but a lot of people see this topic and never go to the Discord. Hopefully this link in the opening post will help more people be able to play the game.

What fetishes are planned for this game?
The tags on this topic basically cover it. I'd say the main ones are pregnancy and incest.

Pregnancy content is heavily focused on in this game. You can get almost every character in the game pregnant and if not, there's plans to add pregnancy for that character in a future update.

Incest... there are a lot of incest characters in the game including a mom, at least two sisters, an aunt, and a cousin. Although there is a filter in the game that turns them into normal people if incest isn't your thing.

Aside from that it's basically just a sandbox game where you play as a very powerful character. I also have a pretty messed up sense of humor. So there's a lot of stuff you can go around and do to various characters. Although it's worth noting that the incest characters (aside from one), largely get some of the best treatment in the game. The MC doesn't have a lot of empathy but he does actually treat his mom and his sisters really well. Especially compared to how you can treat most of the other characters and ruin their lives over the smallest insult.

Reactions: AlexTorch and L30

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Incest... there are a lot of incest characters in the game including a mom, at least two sisters, an aunt, and a cousin.
So we will have fun with Kit? In the end she was thinking only if she was sexy like Kath...

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I'm referring to Mea, she's the younger sister of your father (Max). You can meet her in the city. She owns the apartment building where Cherry lives, which also explains how Cherry is able to afford living in the city despite not having a job.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm referring to Mea, she's the younger sister of your father (Max). You can meet her in the city. She owns the apartment building where Cherry lives, which also explains how Cherry is able to afford living in the city despite not having a job.
Well...that's new...is she in the game already? Because in my game i have never seen her.

Edit: Yeah...she is, i just need to buy the house first, that's why i have not seen her...

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
She is new but there's no requirement to meet her. All you need to do is go to the big building on the left side of the city map and check the door. There's an option to visit the office, and you can meet Mea while she's working there.

You should be able to go meet her right now.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
She is new but there's no requirement to meet her. All you need to do is go to the big building on the left side of the city map and check the door. There's an option to visit the office, and you can meet Mea while she's working there.

You should be able to go meet her right now.
For me, i was needed to buy the house, and since there was no way to buy it (i don't know why) i was needed to replay the Cherry sex scene, so the mc say that he needed to search for a house, after buying the house, there was an option to enter the office (was not here before) now i have seen her, and damn, she is hot :LOL: . But that aside, you have plans to add Kit too?

Shimmin

May 1, 2018
Have i missed something or is the screen size for this game really small? Full screen doesnt seem to work either for me.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Have i missed something or is the screen size for this game really small? Full screen doesnt seem to work either for me.
The default native resolution for RPGM games is very small, yeah. There is a fullscreen option, and it DOES work... except for the people who it doesn't work for. Unfortunately I actually don't know the exact criteria for this. I only know that some people report that it works, while others say it simply makes their normal sized screen appear inside of a black box that covers the 'full' screen.

I also get asked a lot if I'm going to change the resolution so let me just give the short answer now; No.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.54 has just been released! This includes some of the long awaited updates for Kath. Rather than ramble on about it, here are the full version notes:

screenshot55.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've updated the already, so feel free to use this if you need help with the new content. Updates from the last three versions are color coded in case you missed an update or two.

Also want to give a big thanks to the mod(s) here who have helped me out with adding more download links to the topic always!

Last edited:

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I can't seem to see Tired Lady while pregnant. Every time I have sex with her the next time I see her she's already not pregnant anymore and pissed at me for ditching her.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I can't seem to see Tired Lady while pregnant. Every time I have sex with her the next time I see her she's already not pregnant anymore and pissed at me for ditching her.
I'm going to be honest, this post is confusing me and I'm trying to figure out exactly what you're saying. The option to ditch her should only be available after she is already pregnant, and the option to continue having sex no longer appears. Can you be more specific about what is happening? Because it sounds like you're describing a sequence of events which shouldn't be possible for several reasons.

The changelog said visual updates. How significant where they?
* New impregnation indicators have been added
* All scenes which used the old indicators have been updated
* A pregnancy portrait has been added for Lady Garnet
* A new CG has been added for Voletta; From Behind
* Her original sex scene has been updated with the new CG
* Bar Uniform 1 was added for the human template characters

For more details -- Full version notes are in my previous post, #578. Just a few posts above us.

Reactions: QWERTYuu6662

Kuberos

Sep 10, 2017
In regards to tired lady Mori, I THINK I have the same problem as loserishome (their post is also confusing me). Basically what happens is that after I have sex with tired lady I use the stopwatch to skip time and then Yansis confrontation plays after that I go talk to tired lady again to "ease her worries" and when I talk to tired lady again after defusing the situation she's already given birth offscreen without giving me the option to stay or abandon her

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I'm going to be honest, this post is confusing me and I'm trying to figure out exactly what you're saying. The option to ditch her should only be available after she is already pregnant, and the option to continue having sex no longer appears. Can you be more specific about what is happening? Because it sounds like you're describing a sequence of events which shouldn't be possible for several reasons.

* New impregnation indicators have been added
* All scenes which used the old indicators have been updated
* A pregnancy portrait has been added for Lady Garnet
* A new CG has been added for Voletta; From Behind
* Her original sex scene has been updated with the new CG
* Bar Uniform 1 was added for the human template characters

For more details -- Full version notes are in my previous post, #578. Just a few posts above us.
I have sex with her, I leave the map and come back and when I see her again she isn't pregnant and she treats me like I ditched her. I never even see her pregnant at all.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes