MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Chucke1992 void's answer above is correct. for the record you can use your tokens to teleport to most locations very conveniently, and you can use any of them to escape from pocket dimension like areas unless you're specifically being blocked. one of my main goals was to make movement around the maps very fast and convenient.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to defeat the elf queen? I lose to her every single time and can't figure it out.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
How do you level up I seem to be too low leveled to win against Lady Garnet?
Go win the duels against the Harpy, Elf Guardian, and/or Prince. You'll gain a bit more stamina and eventually a bit more physical ability. Check the guide linked in the opening post for more information, but admittedly I think I just realized I need to make a separate section for battles and write it all down in one entry. Right now the information on battles is separated by character.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
Go win the duels against the Harpy, Elf Guardian, and/or Prince. You'll gain a bit more stamina and eventually a bit more physical ability. Check the guide linked in the opening post for more information, but admittedly I think I just realized I need to make a separate section for battles and write it all down in one entry. Right now the information on battles is separated by character.
Thank you

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
The has been updated again. There's now a section with information on all of the battles in the game. For the more complicated battles, you can link directly to those character entries in case you're having trouble.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Queen and Hstrvx were redone. Kath and Cherry need to be redone. Those are the four characters who are all very major, and they were among the first portraits ever done for the game. I don't know if we'll redo any other portraits beyond that. It's a bit of a strain on resources and I don't think it will be worth it as much for minor characters, or those where the updates won't change the quality too much.

The original four or five portraits really stood out because they had different linework (thinner lines) and coloring (lower contrast), so they didn't match the style of the portraits that we'd been using for all new characters since about version 0.20

Anyway yeah, glad to know people are liking the new stuff for the Queen. That gives me hope that people will be excited for an updated Kath portrait as well.
As someone who frequently talks your game up as one of the most underrated on this site, i have big respect for how much things have changed since April...

Reactions: MoriAPC

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
I love the way game evolves. Appreciate characters, themes (conquer the kingdom? yeah sure why not!) even artstyle.
Keep the good job dev!

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Logan3000x Try making a different choice at the end of the scene and see if that helps. I wasn't able to work on the game today due to some unrelated IRL issues, but I can investigate Resvin later on and see if something else is missing or messed up. I might have unintentionally caused another problem with her when fixing the previous bug because unfortunately this is how bug fixes works (seriously the majority of programming memes seem to be about this exact phenomena lol)

Asia Argento Thanks! We just make a lot of small updates and over time it really starts to add up. Also I've said this a lot but having an outline and sticking to the outline helps. I have a clear vision for what the finished game will look like, and I'm constantly meeting new goals to make the game more complete.

Azt1234 Haha thanks for the review as well as the kind words. I think my favorite type of fans to read comments from are the ones who understand the game is not trying to be taken seriously. Hope you continue to enjoy it!

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Are that any chance we can change Mom & Sis name's...
No. The way the lines are written currently references them by name specifically. If I was going to make it so their names could be changed, I would have needed to code it that way from the beginning. It would take many hours of rewriting old lines in order to make it so their names could be changed, it would be a VERY meticulous and boring process, and I'm totally not willing to do that.

Mar 12, 2018
How do you grind physical stat? I defeated the harpy, Merlin, and Frylitia (with lewd attacks between normal attacks) and I still can't even start the fight vs Garnet.

EDIT: Sorry, also dueled the prince.

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Checked on Resvin first. This is what I found:

As suspected, fixing the previous bug is what caused this issue. I've just corrected for the new bug, and it is for sure fixed in the next version. The good news is that you won't accidentally skip over sections of her quest line. The bad news is that you still need to ditch her after the first time having sex in order to make the quest advance properly.

If you're wondering how the heck this could happen when I should have been able to test for it by simply selecting the bugged choice and seeing that it still didn't work... well, I won't get into the full details because it's kind of exhaustive to try and explain. But I implemented a fix for the bug, tested that, and it seems to resolve the issue and return her to normal as well as allowing me to pick any choices without causing issues. So I thought it was fine. Apparently though this created a NEW issue where the game doesn't advance her level at all during the 'first time' version of the scene unless you pick specific choices that -weren't- altered during the previous bug fix.

---

Secondly, NoneTooFrond , "can't even start the fight" sounds concerning because there is no limit I placed on that. You should be able to challenge her no matter what. Sounds like you are missing the duel against the Prince in order to raise your physical EXP by one more point. There will be more 'easy' fights added to later versions so you can increase it without having to do three mandatory fights, but we aren't there yet. Anyway, I wanted to investigate this as well because I need to see if there's a reason why the battle wouldn't start.

Here's what I found:

I don't see anything in the code that should prevent any player in any game state from selecting the 'Battle' choice. I'm wondering if you're maybe speaking metaphorically when you say you can't even start the fight. Like, you are starting the battle and then losing very quickly?

Just to double check, I also viewed the battle script for any irregularity and didn't find anything.

---

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes