*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Does she also show up naked outside the Bar ?
If so she's already given birth.
Yes, but no she hasnt given birth

The only condition for Piney to appear in the middle of the floor is for the "PineyPregnant" switch to be On
This switch automatically turns on when the PineTimer finishes counting down to 1

PineTimer can be set to 21 if the introvert cums inside of her
PineTimer can be set to 9 if Raptor cums inside of her during the first sex scene

This can be done BEFORE she is ever upgraded to 'prostitute' status. You can do this the very first time that she is called to the back room to meet the Introvert, have sex with her there, and then never have her do any bar related stuff again, and the timer will still count down. You don't need to do sharing or even have sex with her in front of other customers. I just tested this myself on a fresh file, it works 100%

After this, I did some investigating to make sure that she can still get pregnant in the later scenes.

If you have sex during one of the sex show/back room scenes where she is a prostitute, this sets the PineTimer to 11.
If she's never had a child before you'll get a dialogue about her wanting to give birth and raise a little girl.
Otherwise she says something about today being a good day and it mentions her wanting to have more kids.

Finally, I checked to make sure that she will still get pregnant even if you fail to pleasure her during the scene. During the scene her pleasure level can rise by 1 point at a time. If it's above five, you'll get the dialogues I mentioned above. If it's below five, you'll get a separate branch. Does she still get pregnant during this alternate branch?

Yep. She'll make a dialogue like "Today is... whoops~" and then it sets the PineTimer to 11.

Well, hold on. Is anything at the bottom of the event script possibly messing the timer up? Is it being set back to 0 by some intended line of code? Apparently not, as I just read the entire event script twice and didn't find any errors like this. Does it actually work though? Let's see.

So as I said before, use the magic clock to advance time and she will become pregnant.
i first started piney way back before pregnancy was implemented so i when i banged her in front of the introvert that might not have registered.
when i bang her in the back room now she mentions "wanting to give birth and raise a little girl"

so i tried doing somthing differenetly heres my results
normal:
insert-deep-keep-kiss-stomach-kiss-congrats
what i changed:
masterbate-deep-keep-pinch-bed-kiss-congrats

in both cases i then use magic clock 4 times
and nothing happens
attached is my save maybe my install is bugged

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I should have clarified this earlier when I suggested that solution: Choices near the end of branches are more likely to have an impact. If I had to guess, changing your final choice from Congrats to Warn is probably the most likely to fix your issue. I also agree that this likely happened because you viewed the Introvert scene before pregnancy content was added to Piney. Although even with that in mind it doesn't seem like a common issue since you're the first one to report it and you're definitely not the only person who has been playing the game for a long time. That's why I think a specific choice (likely one near the end of a branch) is causing it, and why I updated the code.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
that did it! congratulating her for being pregnant prevents her from becoming pregnant. when i warned her i only needed to use the clock once and she was in the bars center. problem solved

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Good to know. Her material has a lot of branches that depend on things like whether you've had sex before, if she has any kids already, if you pleasure her successfully or not, etc. etc. I was able to reset her status and test her materials pretty extensively, but it becomes prohibitive for me to have tested every possible choice. If I take what you are saying at face value and you really did use the magic clock 4 times and she didn't become pregnant that really leaves the only possible explanation, at some point one of the branches somehow falls off the track and wasn't properly setting up the timer flag. Very difficult to identify this even scanning through the code multiple times, and I'd have to keep resetting her status and testing every combination of choices until I figured it out.

To correct for this, I simply assumed that a problem is there and changed how the timer is set up. In future versions it should always work no matter what choice people pick. That being said, in future versions, the timer will likely already be set due to the fact that they would have had sex with her during the introvert scene. With that in mind, it's very unlikely anyone would ever encounter this glitch again. But I'm still glad to have fixed it.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
did you get my save? it should contain the problem just talk to piney and "insert-deep-keep-kiss-stomach-kiss-congrats"

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I don't need to investigate your save since I already came up with an easier fix for the issue.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Finally a game that meet the standards of everyone. specially if the art for some can be low quality, but being honest the game do have a hell of good text and the girls are just top tier!

Even surprised the game doesn't have YET futanari chars :eek:

Nihil30

Feb 13, 2018
If you're having trouble with fullscreen on Windows try right click on exe->Compatibility tab->Change high DPI settings->Check "Override high DPI scaling behavior", set Scaling performed by: Application.

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.66 is out now.

Screenshot70.png

I gave a big update to Voletta's main quest since she was a close runner up in the previous poll but there was just no way to add that much material for three characters in the previous version. In 0.66, she has a ton of new scenes and interactions. There's also an animated CG set with birth and pregnant sex available for the Queen character now, an update to the Tower, and various other things. This is the first fairly large updated in a while, so hopefully people are happy with it.

Full details below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated the to match all of the information in the new version. Sometime in the near future I'll be adding a section detailing all of the various conversations you can have with Peter, but all of the important stuff relating to Voletta, the Queen, etc. is in the guide now.

Last edited:

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
been looking at this game for atleast a year, never played it tho
idk why, decided to check the file size and it's 30 mb.. im a bit spooked how low it is
is this normal? how short and how much content is there?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
idk why, decided to check the file size and it's 30 mb.. im a bit spooked how low it is
It's small because it doesn't contain a bunch of base files for RPGM. Otherwise there's plenty of content right now for several characters.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
cant get volletta to tower never gives the option. after she gives birth she dosent talk to me

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Looks interesting. Shame about the prostitution
The prostitution is optional. You can just choose to not do it if you don't like it.

There's a ton of content in the game already. Before I started working on this game I played many RPG maker and other hentai games for about a year to do research. This game is only 2/3 of the way done, and already contains much more content than a lot of completed hentai games which I played during that year.

cant get volletta to tower never gives the option. after she gives birth she dosent talk to me
Yeah this was reported by another user as well. I'm going to be investigating the issue pretty soon.

any update plan for slut on the basement? like pregnancy - birth again?
In the future yes, but probably not in the near future. Expect stuff like this to be finished closer to the end of development.

Reactions: Asakura15

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Found the issue with Voletta. For now, you need to make sure that Virility filter is set to either Low or High when you progress her quest. If it's set to medium, it causes an issue where it skips over a certain choice that is essential. If this choice is skipped, she sort of forgets what she's supposed to be doing and ends up going down a branch with no code. This is what causes her to not respond when you try talking.

This probably also explains why the issue hasn't been reported by more than 2 users so far, because I think most people play this game with the filter set to High, and I would guess Low is the second most common, with Medium being pretty rarely used.

edit: you can use Voletta's collection item to reset her status. so you will need to replay her scenes, but you won't need to start an entirely new save file.

If you try progressing her event with the Low or High setting and it still doesn't work, I guess let me know and I'll look into it further.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I always come back to this game to try the new content after a decent period of time passed, last time I went to do that there was a serious bug that would've ruined my fun, so I skipped on it. Besides the above medium virility bug, what are the current known issues, and their workarounds?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
ok tried on both low and high only works in high so far
Alright, thanks for the info. I'll look at the script for the low setting more closely, although it's weird to me that this wouldn't work since the low setting is something I already tested and seemed to work on my master save file.

edit: Found the problem, it has to do with how I tested the scene on my master file. I've implemented a fix which will resolve the issue in the next version for people who want to play the scene on medium or low. For now you will have to stick with the High setting for her to advance to the next stage.

So I always come back to this game to try the new content after a decent period of time passed, last time I went to do that there was a serious bug that would've ruined my fun, so I skipped on it. Besides the above medium virility bug, what are the current known issues, and their workarounds?
Bugs are pretty rare and always addressed as soon as possible and never persist for more than one update. Sometimes, if the bug is essential, I release a fix within a day. The virility bug mentioned above with Voletta was just talked about, and then I investigated it and found a solution in 10 minutes.

All that being said, the most recent update just came out only 12 hours ago. So if you are super concerned with bugs, I would suggest you wait a couple of days. That way if anything else gets reported in this version I'll have time to address it before you play.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes