MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
by cheating means MC fucks married womens or being cheated ?
Q: Will there be NTR in this game?
A: I have no interest in writing a scene where Raptor is the victim of NTR. There are some scenes where Raptor steals a woman from someone else, but usually there is not much emphasis put on this unless the player seeks it out.

Reactions: Jamsalad

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok guys and dolls im really stuck between a rock and a hard spot..so long story short i killed merlin (not realizing id need him later for other things)im supose to find another mage to teach me more magic been all over wandering and unable to locate such a mage any ideas?im trying to dominate the elf queen and keep getting owned ...i cant beat the war trainer chick ...i assume i need to in order to get stronger?trying to impregnate hstrvx and almost get there but in the end she is able to resist being knocked up ...i cant undo spell at witches house too please help if ya can as im running out of ideas
i take it theres no gear upgrades,etc too eh?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
str8up

Merlin will appear again to challenge you after a certain amount of time has passed. If you're not sure, use the Magic Clock a few times and then return to the world map. The Merlin boss fight won't trigger until you return to the world map, so if you've been warping between areas using your Token items, this might be why you haven't seen him yet. Or if enough time hasn't passed yet, just use the Magic Clock.

After you defeat him the second (and final) time, you can extract his magical energy. This allows you to progress further with the Witch, Elf Goddess, and Hstrvx.

You can also check the for more comprehensive information. I personally update it every single time a new update is released.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
str8up

Merlin will appear again to challenge you after a certain amount of time has passed. If you're not sure, use the Magic Clock a few times and then return to the world map. The Merlin boss fight won't trigger until you return to the world map, so if you've been warping between areas using your Token items, this might be why you haven't seen him yet. Or if enough time hasn't passed yet, just use the Magic Clock.

After you defeat him the second (and final) time, you can extract his magical energy. This allows you to progress further with the Witch, Elf Goddess, and Hstrvx.

You can also check the for more comprehensive information. I personally update it every single time a new update is released.
long story short since my last post ive restarted a new game and finally got to be where i wanted to be (well almost)
now i just need the witch and then that darn soldier girl fuck she is hard got as far as getting her naked and then i get owned LOL ...thanks for the reply back bro appreciated it :)

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Not in the current version, but it should be possible later on.

3ceratop5

Mar 26, 2020
any chance we will be able to ____ the advisor. She is kinda hot. Also the pervy girl in the bath please

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
have a few questions and suggestions...i sent Voletta to the tower where she has her own room,etc
so why then when i click on her item thing status says she is in BS Lab?shouldnt it say she is in her room in the tower?
Frylita is locked into slut mode wondering if in future updates if you could please make it so that all the people controled
can be reset into different stages like ya done with slut girl or useless anne?i wanted to lock Frylitia in slave mode and no options to change anything on her :(
also for the woman we send to tower (basement,etc)would like a sex menu seems sort of stupid to send people to tower BUT not being able to do anything with any of them once they are sent there
im level 22 and i managed to level my monster guys to level 29 i got them set to attack humans directly
traveling around i have some monsters scattered in a few places AND theres guards that have dialog about monsters too
AND when im in moster pit or what ever "the event isnt ready yet" i got full control of castle 20/20 on everything
list goes on so what do i do next or is that it for this version? interesting.png

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
str8up

Voletta: this is because the Collection item is not an all powerful AI that actually legitimately detects where she is in the game and tells you. I have to update her Collection item manually to have it be able to identify where she is and give back the appropriate response. This isn't a bug per se, I just haven't updated it yet because it's not a super high priority for me. I have a few other features planned to add for Voletta and I'm going to update her Collection with the new management options when I add those.

Fryl: Yeah, the ability to reset characters and change them between states will be standard in the final version of the game. It just takes time and effort. And with older characters like Frylitia who have been in the game for longer, their original event scripts tend to be a bit more clunky. Usually with a character like Frylitia, I won't bother updating her again until I'm ready to overhaul her entire main event script.

Basement: Well if it's sort of stupid you could always wait until version 1.00 is out, the game is tagged as Completed, and then complain about features that are absent. An incomplete game is not going to feature every possible thing, because it is not yet complete.

Monsters, Kingdom: See "basement" above.

any chance we will be able to ____ the advisor. She is kinda hot. Also the pervy girl in the bath please
Yes and yes. These are already on my planned features list for the next few updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
str8up

Voletta: this is because the Collection item is not an all powerful AI that actually legitimately detects where she is in the game and tells you. I have to update her Collection item manually to have it be able to identify where she is and give back the appropriate response. This isn't a bug per se, I just haven't updated it yet because it's not a super high priority for me. I have a few other features planned to add for Voletta and I'm going to update her Collection with the new management options when I add those.

Fryl: Yeah, the ability to reset characters and change them between states will be standard in the final version of the game. It just takes time and effort. And with older characters like Frylitia who have been in the game for longer, their original event scripts tend to be a bit more clunky. Usually with a character like Frylitia, I won't bother updating her again until I'm ready to overhaul her entire main event script.

Basement: Well if it's sort of stupid you could always wait until version 1.00 is out, the game is tagged as Completed, and then complain about features that are absent. An incomplete game is not going to feature every possible thing, because it is not yet complete.

Yes and yes. These are already on my planned features list for the next few updates.
im very sorry if i came across as rude im not so great wording things sometimes and often say things without really thinking
so if i have offended you at anytime im truly sorry bro...i absolutely love your game havent ever played anything like it
and im very addicted to it and cant wait for more updates :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
str8up

this has me curious you said to someone There are some scenes where Raptor steals a woman from someone else
what girls are these?i love staling other peoples chicks LOL one of many kicks

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
There are only a few and it's not really a big emphasis, even in the scenes where it is featured. Off the top of my head you have the scene where you take over the kingdom. You get to take the Queen and basically do whatever you want with the King, and there are options that focus either more or less on the 'stealing her' aspect vs the king just sort of being ignored as a non issue. The next closest thing would be Mea, the apartment manager in the city (aunt if incest is on). If you talk to her a bit you can get her to tell you about her 'marriage,' although her and her husband have basically been separated for years and not really together.

Cheating isn't something I'm into, so I don't go out of my way to write scenes about it. But not every character in the game is going to be a pure, untouched virgin either. So often there is some explanation or scenario about them having some kind of history.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
As far as I can tell, anti virus and anti malware scanners seem to sometimes identify almost any executable file as a potential trojan. RPG Maker stuff in general seems to set off false positives for some people. If you don't feel comfortable risking the safety of your PC, I would advise you to just not play the game. It's really not worth it, and I don't gain anything from having additional people play the game.

But also keep in mind that this game has been played by thousands of people before you and no one has gotten a virus from it. You're only the second person who has even asked about the trojan warning after the thread was viewed 150,000 times.

Either your anti-virus software is exceptionally diligent to the point where it is finding malware that is deeply hidden inside of software that enterbrain has been distributing to users on the market secretly for decades through the malicious RPG Maker software kit (unlikely), or it's one of the cases where anti-virus software happens to think something is a threat when it really isn't -- these false positives are rare but probably not more rare than 2 in 1,000+.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes