MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
screenshot75.png

Version 0.72 has been released!

There's some fun new stuff to do with Mea, including the ability to send her to the tower. She'll share the branch room with her daughter, and the two will be very surprised to see each other there! Mea can also have repeated pregnancy and birth, as well as a new CG and some new scenes. I also expanded the customer list for the prostitute characters in the bar, and some other misc stuff. Most importantly I restored the Full Reset option to Voletta, and I made it so the Queen can be returned from the Monster Cave freely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The has been updated to reflect all new content.

Enjoy it!

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
it think she is aunt , apparment building city , u can always look into a walkthough
oh yeah right LOL forgot about her
UPDATE:ya bro your right hahaha i love the new dialog for her choices menu i picked lewd (not sure it matters)but when ya see her in the room in castle with
voltta their dialog fucking cracked me right up dev has a cool sense of humour LOL

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1147641

Version 0.72 has been released!

There's some fun new stuff to do with Mea, including the ability to send her to the tower. She'll share the branch room with her daughter, and the two will be very surprised to see each other there! Mea can also have repeated pregnancy and birth, as well as a new CG and some new scenes. I also expanded the customer list for the prostitute characters in the bar, and some other misc stuff. Most importantly I restored the Full Reset option to Voletta, and I made it so the Queen can be returned from the Monster Cave freely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The has been updated to reflect all new content.

Enjoy it!
At this point I think Mea finally become second best girl in the game beside Kath now (still number 1 best mom and best Milf), I'm truly enjoy her new scene and make me want some threesome with her and Kath in the future. Hope that next update you will continue develop the enslaved Tsarina path, I choose that option and waiting to break her anytime soon

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for all of the positive feedback. I feel like this has been the first update in the last few updates where I really got to put my usual amount of work into it. Really helps my enthusiasm levels to see this much positive response. And I'm glad to know that the update cycle is going to be back to normal from now on.

So yeah, expect a real, full-sized update in the usual two weeks from now.

I hate that I even have to say that but I do have to admit because of health reasons and other concerns that my development slowed down a lot the last few months...

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for all of the positive feedback. I feel like this has been the first update in the last few updates where I really got to put my usual amount of work into it. Really helps my enthusiasm levels to see this much positive response. And I'm glad to know that the update cycle is going to be back to normal from now on.

So yeah, expect a real, full-sized update in the usual two weeks from now.

I hate that I even have to say that but I do have to admit because of health reasons and other concerns that my development slowed down a lot the last few months...
You put out more contents than those people on patreon put out for whatever their schedule while earning next to nothing
I admire your work, no need to really rush it

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Mrs.X2020

Mar 7, 2021
I encounter a problem "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" I am downloading the package but is it possible to put the package inside the game??

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
does anyone have a complete save?
People generally don't share full saves of this game because it doesn't make sense or benefit the player very much. It's a sandbox game so it's like asking for a complete save of grand theft auto. Would you prefer to start a new game and be able to run around the map doing anything you want, with tons of missions/quests to play? Or would you prefer to receive a "completed" save file, be able to run around the map doing anything you want, but all of the quests have already been played?

love path when?
For which character?

At this point I think Mea finally become second best girl in the game beside Kath now (still number 1 best mom and best Milf), I'm truly enjoy her new scene and make me want some threesome with her and Kath in the future. Hope that next update you will continue develop the enslaved Tsarina path, I choose that option and waiting to break her anytime soon
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. Not sure when Tsarina will be updated again, she's not on my current short list.

I encounter a problem "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" I am downloading the package but is it possible to put the package inside the game??
It's possible but it makes the game file around 10x as large, or even bigger. There's no benefit to doing this since I am releasing a new version every 2 weeks. Would you rather download a HUGE file every 2 weeks just to be able to play the newest version of the game? Or would you rather download the RTP one time, and then only have to download tiny updates every two weeks? The answer seems pretty obvious to me from both a developer and a player standpoint.

When the game is actually finished I will put out a larger download version with the RTP included.

Reactions: parakep

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Hey MoriAPC, I can't access any of the content for this update because there's a bug with Voletta. Whenever I try speaking to her, nothing happens. Here's the save.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
blackstar42

Well... you should be able to access almost all of the new content whether Voletta talks to you or not. Most of it has to do with Mea, Piney, and Resvin, right? Anyway, I took a look at your save file and investigated the issue. Here's what I found:

1. I tried to talk to her a few times and didn't get any response. Unfortunately, it's difficult for me to tell from this position what is causing the issue but at least I know where to start investigating.
2. I used the Collection item to reset her status. When I did that, I was able to play through all of her scenes normally. I got her to the Tower and triggered the scene with her and Mea just to be sure.

I would advise you to use the Collection item, reset her, and take note of which choices you make. If she freezes up again then let me know what choices caused this to happen. Most likely there's a specific combination of options which lead to an unintended outcome. In that case it's a minor bug that most people won't find, can be avoided by resetting her status, and can only be fixed once we identify exactly which sequences of choices is causing her to go into the unresponsive state.

If you reset her and she doesn't give you any trouble then we'll just consider it a fluke for now.

Reactions: blackstar42

Mrs.X2020

Mar 7, 2021
It's possible but it makes the game file around 10x as large, or even bigger. There's no benefit to doing this since I am releasing a new version every 2 weeks. Would you rather download a HUGE file every 2 weeks just to be able to play the newest version of the game? Or would you rather download the RTP one time, and then only have to download tiny updates every two weeks? The answer seems pretty obvious to me from both a developer and a player standpoint.

When the game is actually finished I will put out a larger download version with the RTP included.
Thanks for the reply! I understand now

Reactions: MoriAPC

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
blackstar42

Well... you should be able to access almost all of the new content whether Voletta talks to you or not. Most of it has to do with Mea, Piney, and Resvin, right? Anyway, I took a look at your save file and investigated the issue. Here's what I found:

1. I tried to talk to her a few times and didn't get any response. Unfortunately, it's difficult for me to tell from this position what is causing the issue but at least I know where to start investigating.
2. I used the Collection item to reset her status. When I did that, I was able to play through all of her scenes normally. I got her to the Tower and triggered the scene with her and Mea just to be sure.

I would advise you to use the Collection item, reset her, and take note of which choices you make. If she freezes up again then let me know what choices caused this to happen. Most likely there's a specific combination of options which lead to an unintended outcome. In that case it's a minor bug that most people won't find, can be avoided by resetting her status, and can only be fixed once we identify exactly which sequences of choices is causing her to go into the unresponsive state.

If you reset her and she doesn't give you any trouble then we'll just consider it a fluke for now.
Thanks mate. I have reset her and tried my best to replicate the bug, to no avail. Everything is working as intended.

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this but when will the player be able to fuck the lower body of Slut in the Tower Dungeon? Because I want to make her pregnant again while she there.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Slut is long overdue for an update, but I have no specific answer to give you right now. I know what scenes she has left to add, but I don't know when I'm going to add them. The Slut's script is very complicated so I'll need to invest a lot of time in one single update to add new content for her.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes