MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
screenshot77.png

Version 0.74 has been released!

This is the biggest update in a while, with a lot of new features for mostly three characters. Hstrvx now has a fully repeatable sex scene that can be triggered after you advance her quest. This is different from replaying her old scenes, has LOTS of options to interact with her, and it reflects the change in relationship/power dynamic between the main character and Hstrvx. Garnet received a huge art update; Her battle screen now has a fully drawn battle portrait as well as indicators for her status in combat. Additionally, she has a CG that is added which is used for both sex and face-sitting scenes. Kath also has several new alternate portraits, the ability to wear slutty costumes in the bar, and a new unique scene that triggers in the house while she's taking care of the baby.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The has been updated. Enjoy!

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
MoriAPC Since i'm too shy by asking you directly in your discord from my main acc and too lazy to create an alt :x ¿What was your inspiration on making Kath and the daughters? Also its impossible to ask you an estimate of when you will call your game as completed but hypothetically speaking ¿after you are done with APC, what is next? any other project you feel like start over or you will want to maybe take a time to learn animation and improve way even more your art skills?

I don't even draw so please don't take the last question as an indirect nor an insult to your artwork =) really a fan of it

Edit1: I don't mind at all if you will not answer so its cool <3
Edit2: Its there a way to repeat the whole sequence with the green haired egocentric school girl? after you knock her up she just ends up being in the right corner of kath's house without being able to interact with her by doing actions to her *besides speaking only to her*

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
BruceMcGivern

Kath: Mostly, I wanted her to be funny. I came up with some ideas for ways that I could make her dialogue funny, and have her do things that were amusing for me to write. Once I had a general idea of her character, I did her first portrait. From there I came up with more traits about her personality. I don't take direct inspiration from other works too often, so it's hard to say I was inspired by anything in particular. I'm more of the type who likes to avoid writing or doing anything that I found unpleasant when I was a reader/player, rather than trying to copy the things that made me happy as a reader/player.

Completed: The final version of the game will be 1.00. The version numbers are like a % progress update. The game is getting close to being 75% done now.

Next: I have a few ideas for what I want to do next. I've been making games as a hobby for most of my life, but I've never had one be as successful as this game. This has really increased the amount of effort I'm willing to commit to my next project because now I see that I'm capable of creating something that many people would want to play. I won't discuss anything about my new ideas publicly, you guys will have to wait and see. But there's a chance that I would write and publish something under a different pen name. In that case it will seem that "Mori A." would quietly disappear.

Art: I don't think my art will ever get any better. I was very fortunate to find artists who were willing to work with me on this project. For my next game I definitely plan to seek out artists right away.

Sylvia (Green Hair): She has no additional material right now. Both her and Cherry are lacking in "repeatable" scenes, so once you get them to a certain point there isn't much to do. In version 1.00 there will be more things to do with each character and there will be more repeatable scenes so that these moments of feeling "stuck in one place" no longer happen.

At our current pace the game should be done in around 3-4 months.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Love the game and updates. Still sad I can't donate to you anymore for all your work on one of my favorite games.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, i'm curious to see the future for Sylvia, then all the family will be able to have childs lol. I hope your next game will have family fun too!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1174066

Version 0.74 has been released!

This is the biggest update in a while, with a lot of new features for mostly three characters. Hstrvx now has a fully repeatable sex scene that can be triggered after you advance her quest. This is different from replaying her old scenes, has LOTS of options to interact with her, and it reflects the change in relationship/power dynamic between the main character and Hstrvx. Garnet received a huge art update; Her battle screen now has a fully drawn battle portrait as well as indicators for her status in combat. Additionally, she has a CG that is added which is used for both sex and face-sitting scenes. Kath also has several new alternate portraits, the ability to wear slutty costumes in the bar, and a new unique scene that triggers in the house while she's taking care of the baby.

EDIT: The has been updated. Enjoy!
Holy shit YESSSS! Kath look amazing in that swimsuit outfit, I must say it fit her extremely well. Hopefully all the main girls will have that feature in the future

Reactions: Smiruk

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And I'm sad that we had to bit farewell to this greatest game within 3-4 month later, it was a very small and simple but amazing game with lot of fun within it
I hope and wish you the best for your future project MoriAPC , maybe it will be even bigger than this one but still keeping the same spirit like Absolute power corruption

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I'm a big fan of brother/sister stuff, so it's very likely to appear in any other game I make. Even a lot of SFW stuff I've written usually has some brother/sister undertones between certain characters.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I'm a big fan of brother/sister stuff, so it's very likely to appear in any other game I make. Even a lot of SFW stuff I've written usually has some brother/sister undertones between certain characters.
Cool, i personnaly love Mom/son too.

Reactions: Ssato243

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
I loved the game, but i don't know if only me but don't have sound the game, anyway i think is a great game.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
screenshot78.png

Version 0.76 has been released!
Have pregnant sex with the Elf Goddess and finally make her give birth in public. Sylvia has new scenes including the ability to deliver her child, and some more yandere content! Make sure to turn the Brutality spell to the highest setting for some extra creepy dialogue. I've also started working on a new Exhibition quest line that involves the Show Off character from the bath.

The has been updated. Enjoy it!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1197324

Version 0.76 has been released!
Have pregnant sex with the Elf Goddess and finally make her give birth in public. Sylvia has new scenes including the ability to deliver her child, and some more yandere content! Make sure to turn the Brutality spell to the highest setting for some extra creepy dialogue. I've also started working on a new Exhibition quest line that involves the Show Off character from the bath.

I will edit this post and/or make a new post when the GUIDE has been updated.
Love all the new content after reading the changelog, can't wait to download and check it out myself

Reactions: MoriAPC

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love the new girl Show off a lot, exhibitionism really my kink so watch those 2 event really make me want more story with her in the next update and I would love if Raptor can capture and force her beside sex with him to have her walk around naked more often. Same with the Goddess and Sylvia, very fun interact with them

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
how long is the harpy fight suposed to be? I got her over -300 and she still fights

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
been a little while since ive played in the change log says Goddes preg sex, gives birth
who is the Goddes and where do i find her?

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes