thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wonder but will you consider to add some sex event for Show Off the exhibition girl that appear in the public bathroom? Would love to have option to rape, brainwash or demand to have sex with her in exchange for keeping her secret

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
BruceMcGivern

my pixiv:

My art is not that great, but I design all of the characters usually before the other artists draw the final assets for the game. You can find some of my original designs on here as well as screenshots to promote the final version of the game.

Jamber's pixiv:

This is probably what you are actually asking for. Although he mostly posts stuff unrelated to the game here, you can see some of his other random work and practice sketches if you are interested.

The other main artist who worked on a lot of the assets for the game has chosen to remain anonymous, and I actually removed his name from the credits recently at his request. He does not have any real social media presence. If you were looking to see more of his work unfortunately there is not much I can tell you.

thevoid089

Show Off: She will have more scenes in the final version that's all I can say right now. Her content is not done yet so look forward to whatever other crazy shit she will do in the future -- or that the player will do to her.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Can the Queen's charm level be increased past 3?
No, my plan for the Queen has always been to finish her main Corruption route first and then go back to do her Charm route. We are getting close to that point but we aren't there yet.

For more information check out the Guide. It is very detailed and contains information on everything that is currently possible in the game. I always revise it immediately after posting a new update, so it already contains even the newest scenes that were just added 3 hours ago.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
No, my plan for the Queen has always been to finish her main Corruption route first and then go back to do her Charm route. We are getting close to that point but we aren't there yet.

For more information check out the Guide. It is very detailed and contains information on everything that is currently possible in the game. I always revise it immediately after posting a new update, so it already contains even the newest scenes that were just added 3 hours ago.
Ah, alright. I'll leave her alone for now then :p

Yeah, I did look at the guide but it didn't actually mention that route at all, so I wasn't sure if the content was incomplete or the guide just overlooked it

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Your continued growth makes me excited for what you have in store for your next project , but at the same time I will be sad that soon this world and characters will be done.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
The winner of the current poll is: Kath!

Not too surprising. The #1 Mom of the server wins another poll.

As a result, I'll be working on the Mother's Love ending as the first complete ending for the game.

Here are my goals:
- Add the new item which will allow the player to view certain Good Endings.
- Make it possible to view the 'Mother's Love' ending while holding this item
- Make it so that Kath delivers this item to you once you meet the right conditions.

Later on you'll be able to get the item from Cherry or Sylvia, and be able to view their endings as well as a group ending involving all three of the family characters. For now, I'll try to make sure Kath is ready before the next update!

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Speaking of polls, the newest poll is here now.

BuildingPoll.png

Vote here to let me know how much you are interested in the new Village Building mechanic. The amount of effort I put into the Village will depend on how much the users want to see it. Please let me know what you guys think!

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry if this question has been answered before, but is there any chance for a Mac release? The game seems right up my alley, but unfortunately no Windows.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hoostevall

Sadly no, I would need to remake the game from scratch to make it compatible with other systems. There should be ways to play Windows games on a Mac OS, however. You'll have to ask other Mac users about that. I don't want to give any recommendations since I don't have any personal experience.

Reactions: Ssato243

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Hoostevall

Sadly no, I would need to remake the game from scratch to make it compatible with other systems. There should be ways to play Windows games on a Mac OS, however. You'll have to ask other Mac users about that. I don't want to give any recommendations since I don't have any personal experience.
No sweat, thanks for the reply. I'll follow along with the game regardless. Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll own a PC with Windows!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
How does one start to corrupt people with the cuffs? xD

The guide says for example that the queen has many scenes while corrupted and the game teasers the cuffs as well but no Idea how to use them haha.

In the inventory they are greyed out and I have no dialogue option.
Any advice?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
How does one start to corrupt people with the cuffs? xD

The guide says for example that the queen has many scenes while corrupted and the game teasers the cuffs as well but no Idea how to use them haha.

In the inventory they are greyed out and I have no dialogue option.
Any advice?
Make sure she is currently in the Tower.
Get her level to -3 the lowest possible by treating her badly during scenes.
Chat with her until the game talks about using the cuff. If the item is in your inventory you should get the option to use it.
If the option doesn't appear right away, go talk to Peter about it (Use the Demon Feather to go right back to your room where he is)
There's also an 'Auto Cuff' spell you can toggle on in your inventory. If this is turned on, and the Queen is at -3, you can automatically cuff her while skipping all of the dialogue and chatting needed.

Common issues:
1. People Charming the Queen to +3 and then not being able to Corrupt her because they are building points toward the opposite route. She needs to have her level reduced to -3 in order to enslave her.
2. She might already be Corrupted if you sent her to the Monster Cave for example and "broke" her there. This is a method to unlock the Corruption status without needing to use a cuff or collar. But I think if you did this you would probably notice the Corruption menu popping up when you talk to her.
3. I'm actually not 100% sure if I remember adding this functionality to other locations but to be 100% sure you should send her to the Tower to try using the collar/cuff on her.

I'll try to update the Guide to be more clear. The Guide needs an overhaul at some point but I also have like a million other things to do.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Common issues:
1. People Charming the Queen to +3 and then not being able to Corrupt her because they are building points toward the opposite route. She needs to have her level reduced to -3 in order to enslave her.
2. She might already be Corrupted if you sent her to the Monster Cave for example and "broke" her there. This is a method to unlock the Corruption status without needing to use a cuff or collar. But I think if you did this you would probably notice the Corruption menu popping up when you talk to her.
3. I'm actually not 100% sure if I remember adding this functionality to other locations but to be 100% sure you should send her to the Tower to try using the collar/cuff on her.
Ahhhh alright no wonder xD
There are some chars in which I dont care to be an asshole to and some where I try to be somewhat nice...the Queen one them.

Thx for the help.

I really like your game. The fetishes you have in this Game checks all my boxes.
Look forward to more.

I'll try to update the Guide to be more clear. The Guide needs an overhaul at some point but I also have like a million other things to do.
I can only imagine.
Guess it makes the most sense to fully overhaul the guide if the game is finished though.

Also can I expect some more Mea stuff and *cough* Sunny *cough* since the twins grow faster than normal?
So that we can be sure that the superior genes from Raptor carry on? :p

Anyway I really enjoy the Game.
Have fun and I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Hunter SPY

13kimg

Feb 6, 2020
Is there a way to send the elf goddess to the tower?

The door is unlocked but she is never there and is always in the village.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Elf Goddess, no. Elf Guardian (Frylitia), yes. Bring a Slave Collar to her location after you defeat her in battle. Check the Guide for more information.

Version 0.84 has been released!

screenshot90.png

Because Kath won the previous poll, her special Ending has been added to the game. Look forward to the other family member endings coming within the next few updates. I also gave Kath new content like being able to meet with Hstrvx, and being able to take Kath on dates. Goldy Village was updated slightly. For those who enjoyed the village building mechanic there's a new location to turn into a library or a lab, you can also fuck the worker there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has also been updated with all of the new content.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes