cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Still in progress. Her main path is like 90% done, her alternate paths are less done. Maybe 50% each. She has no written endings yet.
Mori can u tell in what girl/s will be more focused the next update?
thx in advance. great content as always :D

Reactions: Ssato243

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Lilithblackbriar : Cherry has been in the game since the very first update, while Sylvia wasn't added until much later. She was talked about by Kath and Cherry, but didn't appear onscreen until much later in development. Since the game is still incomplete, and Cherry's material has been worked on for longer, Cherry has more scenes and more options to pursue.

cocomiel1 : Tsarina has some new scenes and new art. Hstrvx should be getting a new CG, although it will go with one of her already written scenes. I may write a new scene for her but I kinda doubt I will try to fit that into this update because it's already a fairly large one and I'm already going kinda slow with finishing everything I wanted done. Sagiri and Princess will share a scene together, since they were the winners of the most recent poll. There's a Cherry CG that was completed a while back that I haven't been able to put into the game yet because I had to keep rushing and delaying updates. I'd really like to implement this CG set and finish up some of Cherry's material. The more of this that I choose to include in version 0.89, the longer it will be before I post the update. So I'm trying to find the right balance on that decision.

EDIT: Regarding Hstrvx, I actually realized that the scene WAS already 95%+ written, but I never made it possible for the players to view this scene. As such, it's basically a "new" scene and a new CG for you guys. With the added bonus of me not needing to do much extra work.

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Lilithblackbriar : Cherry has been in the game since the very first update, while Sylvia wasn't added until much later. She was talked about by Kath and Cherry, but didn't appear onscreen until much later in development. Since the game is still incomplete, and Cherry's material has been worked on for longer, Cherry has more scenes and more options to pursue.

cocomiel1 : Tsarina has some new scenes and new art. Hstrvx should be getting a new CG, although it will go with one of her already written scenes. I may write a new scene for her but I kinda doubt I will try to fit that into this update because it's already a fairly large one and I'm already going kinda slow with finishing everything I wanted done. Sagiri and Princess will share a scene together, since they were the winners of the most recent poll. There's a Cherry CG that was completed a while back that I haven't been able to put into the game yet because I had to keep rushing and delaying updates. I'd really like to implement this CG set and finish up some of Cherry's material. The more of this that I choose to include in version 0.89, the longer it will be before I post the update. So I'm trying to find the right balance on that decision.

EDIT: Regarding Hstrvx, I actually realized that the scene WAS already 95%+ written, but I never made it possible for the players to view this scene. As such, it's basically a "new" scene and a new CG for you guys. With the added bonus of me not needing to do much extra work.
Well if I may suggest? It would be nice if in any update or whatever if you made it so the MC could marry sylvia and have the option to queen her instead of cherry as in rl I don't like sugar babies in a way they are the same as a whore/prostitute no difference between them and that is what cherry seems to be.

Reactions: Campfire84

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
So I have to ask when will Inky get a pregnant image, when will Slut be able to be fucked in the player’s Dungeon, and when can we over all expect to be able to have sex with Bunny?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
would love to see arrogant Hstrvx in lewd state working in the bar while preggo and having some public sex with one of the girls too :love:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Lilith: Not going to happen. I don't have such a path planned, and I don't do commissions for free. Actually, I don't do commissions at all.

Swift: Inky, later. Slut, later. Bunny, later. Probably Bunny first out of those three things. Maybe Inky. Slut, probably last. I've been asked about Slut so many times. If you really want to know, you can likely find me talking, in detail, about the Slut's quest path by either searching this thread (inefficient, unlikely to yield useful information), or looking through the discord chat history (very efficient, guaranteed to produce results).

Coco: I don't think it's likely Hstrvx will go to the bar. She wasn't one of the characters originally planned to work there. And at this point I have hit about the absolute limit in terms of adding unplanned bonus content. I just need to focus on getting everything done in the next 11 updates. It will be impossible to add every scene for every character that every reader wants to see. It's just not feasible. I could spend the rest of my life writing, and there would still be people asking for a scene where so-and-so does such-and-such.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Understandable Mori, there are too many girls and each player has his fav and want to see more content of that specific girl!
Anyways this game is great and i enjoy it every update!

Nov 12, 2019
Lilith: Not going to happen. I don't have such a path planned, and I don't do commissions for free. Actually, I don't do commissions at all.

Swift: Inky, later. Slut, later. Bunny, later. Probably Bunny first out of those three things. Maybe Inky. Slut, probably last. I've been asked about Slut so many times. If you really want to know, you can likely find me talking, in detail, about the Slut's quest path by either searching this thread (inefficient, unlikely to yield useful information), or looking through the discord chat history (very efficient, guaranteed to produce results).

Coco: I don't think it's likely Hstrvx will go to the bar. She wasn't one of the characters originally planned to work there. And at this point I have hit about the absolute limit in terms of adding unplanned bonus content. I just need to focus on getting everything done in the next 11 updates. It will be impossible to add every scene for every character that every reader wants to see. It's just not feasible. I could spend the rest of my life writing, and there would still be people asking for a scene where so-and-so does such-and-such.
I've seen some game developers doing commissions for more in game scenes for some characters would you consider that?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
No. At least not for this project. Probably not in the future, either. I basically only write material that I want to write, and I don't like being obligated to do things for the sake of other people. I could refuse most commissions and only accept pay for scenes that I was already going to write anyway, but that would be a scam.

Also it's not even worth it for me to accept money unless I can guarantee making over 1,600 a month. Which is definitely not a guarantee in this field. So I'd rather continue working on the game as a hobby and let people enjoy it for free. Especially since it gives me 100% the right to ignore any complaining, demands, or entitlement while still being able to get the benefits of hearing positive feedback from people who enjoy and appreciate the game. I don't owe anyone anything, and I like for it to stay that way.

Nov 12, 2019
No. At least not for this project. Probably not in the future, either. I basically only write material that I want to write, and I don't like being obligated to do things for the sake of other people. I could refuse most commissions and only accept pay for scenes that I was already going to write anyway, but that would be a scam.

Also it's not even worth it for me to accept money unless I can guarantee making over 1,600 a month. Which is definitely not a guarantee in this field. So I'd rather continue working on the game as a hobby and let people enjoy it for free. Especially since it gives me 100% the right to ignore any complaining, demands, or entitlement while still being able to get the benefits of hearing positive feedback from people who enjoy and appreciate the game. I don't owe anyone anything, and I like for it to stay that way.
All good and your completely right.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017

I wish all h-game developers were like you.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.89 is here!

screenshot98.png

I won't say 'sorry for the delay,' since I made the decision not to stick to two week update deadlines anymore. But I will say 'thanks for being patient'! I know these bigger updates take more time, but it's worth it as we move toward the final stage of development. The more time and effort I put into each of these final updates, the less rushed the final product is going to be.

Hstrvx and Tsarina got new art and new scenes. The previous poll winner, Princess, has a new interaction with Sagiri. I've added a new portrait set to greatly diversify the appearance of minor NPCs encountered in the city and villages. Some of them had no portraits before, others shared the same portrait between many characters. Now they have a wider range of visuals. I also added new materials for these types of characters, including one whose appearance you can customize before playing her story.

If there's anything else I added, you can find it in the version notes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated, for anyone who wishes to use it!

Last edited:

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Version 0.89 is here!

View attachment 1533760

I won't say 'sorry for the delay,' since I made the decision not to stick to two week update deadlines anymore. But I will say 'thanks for being patient'! I know these bigger updates take more time, but it's worth it as we move toward the final stage of development. The more time and effort I put into each of these final updates, the less rushed the final product is going to be.

Hstrvx and Tsarina got new art and new scenes. The previous poll winner, Princess, has a new interaction with Sagiri. I've added a new portrait set to greatly diversify the appearance of minor NPCs encountered in the city and villages. Some of them had no portraits before, others shared the same portrait between many characters. Now they have a wider range of visuals. I also added new materials for these types of characters, including one whose appearance you can customize before playing her story.

If there's anything else I added, you can find it in the version notes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated, for anyone who wishes to use it!
OH YES

Reactions: MoriAPC

Chabbo

Jun 7, 2018
MoriAPC Will we ever see Loli in this game? like maybe a patch near the completion of the game. Since you know there are a lot of extra "mouths" to fill after we have been through town a few times ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and that on blond Loli in the bath house seems like she could use a "playmate".

(Apologize if this question has already been answered in one or more of your comments, I´m sadly very lazy so I would appreciate an answer thank you)

edit: Ah nvm just went on your discord and read the FAQ, bummer would had fit perfectly for this game with its theme and all but oh well guess we can´t have everything we want. Btw you said it´s because of reasons you wont draw loli, care to elaborate or is its a privet matter?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamsalad

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Now it's also time to discuss my plans for 0.90

This is something I've been meaning to do for a while, and I figured now seemed like a good time to finally do it. So my goal for the next update is to take all of the characters who have not been given new material in a long time, particularly the ones that fans ask about frequently, and try to get a new scene for each of those characters. Or at least get as many of them done in the next update as possible.

That should include:
- Everyone in the dungeon. Yes, that includes the Slut character.
- Update Meradis storyline so that the main story can be progressed
- Update Mea, she hasn't done anything new since she was sent to the Tower
- Update Polyquin and the Elf Goddess, which also help with advancing the main story

If there's anything you feel deserves to be on this list feel free to bring it up. Anything that I'm unable to complete in 0.90 will hopefully be included in the following 0.91 update.

kark2223

Nov 5, 2017
1638908322733.png
i'm getting this error as i try to start the game, i tried to download again but the same thing happens,but with the previous version, the game start normally

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes