MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
2382dudubes : Cool, thanks. None of the people who complained about the black background ever gave much more detail before. It's really helpful to know all of that from someone who had the problem and was able to solve it. I'm going to add some variation of what you wrote into my FAQ and the notes contained in the game files. Do you want to be credited and is there a specific way you'd like to be named if so?

Reactions: Ssato243

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Man this game drops any and all pretentious notions, I love it cant wait to see where it's further developed.

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I was wondering if you are also going to finish the two other monster girls? The catgirl and the mimic as well
I would like to! They were not included in my original outline, but I did have an idea that I would do some monster girls as bonus content near the end. At the pace things are going I think all of the monster girls will get at least a few scenes. Even if it's a little bit less than what the Harpy currently has.

I don't have any additional CG for them, although I do have alternate pregnant portraits already done for both. So it's very likely they will get sex and pregnancy, but they will be text only scenes with no CG.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.895 ; Pregnancy Dungeon

screens3.png

I've been working pretty hard on the 0.90 Update, but it's getting to be quite large and I didn't want people to have to wait any longer to get some kind of new content. For that reason I decided to compartmentalize things. I'm releasing 0.895 which contains all of the updated Dungeon content - Slut, Rion, the Southern Girl, and Jill all have updated code and events, more dialogue, pregnancy, and birth. There's also been minor fixes to art and code in different events from the last few updates, anywhere I found errors that needed to be updated with any of the Dungeon characters, as well as a few other bonus scenes.

The promised 0.90 content with updated story and events for Polyquin, Meradis, and the Elf Goddess will come within the next few weeks.

Full Details:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has also been updated!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 1586457

I've been working pretty hard on the 0.90 Update, but it's getting to be quite large and I didn't want people to have to wait any longer to get some kind of new content. For that reason I decided to compartmentalize things. I'm releasing 0.895 which contains all of the updated Dungeon content - Slut, Rion, the Southern Girl, and Jill all have updated code and events, more dialogue, pregnancy, and birth. There's also been minor fixes to art and code in different events from the last few updates, anywhere I found errors that needed to be updated with any of the Dungeon characters, as well as a few other bonus scenes.

The promised 0.90 content with updated story and events for Polyquin, Meradis, and the Elf Goddess will come within the next few weeks.

Full Details:

When I finish updating the GUIDE, I'll edit this post.
Look great! Can't wait to download and check out those new content, and take your time with 0.9 we all can wait a bit longer because your game are very good so no need to rush it

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018

View attachment 1586457

Full Details:

Appreciate all your hard work.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
After some testing I found a solution for the tiny screen / small box / full screen only adds black background issue: for nvidia GPU you have to enable GPU scaling.

Open NVIDIA Control Panel and under Display select "Adjust desktop size and position". Here in 2. Scaling select either Aspect ratio or Full-screen depending on if you want to stretch it out to maximum while ignoring aspect ratio or not. I choose Aspect ratio to maintain the aspect. Then click apply. If you don't have NVIDIA card use whatever other GPU settings you use to enable GPU Scaling. Then in game either press ALT+Enter or F1 and enable full screen. Result: no longer super tiny ant sized screen!
Gonna be honest this is kinda a must thing to do on Nvidia especially on some older games. Good eye. I'd never notice the issue since I needed to turn scaling on for basically any game before 2012.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I was never given an option to send queen back to castle. Is it not possible?
While she's a prisoner of yours there are a few introductory scenes that need to play, then you'll get the option to go to a version of the map where you can send her to different locations. I believe I placed a restriction like needing to meet the Prince or needing to collect Taxes at least one time before she can be sent back to the Castle. Basically, you need to manage the Kingdom at least a little bit before that option becomes available.

Check the for more information, it has more accurate info than my memory from 2 years ago.

Reactions: gojira667

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020

View attachment 1586457

Full Details:

YEEEEEEE BOIIIIIIIIII

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
very nice. found a small bug.
if you do "line up" in the dungeon. with southern girl and jill in dungeon, and the bunny knight is currently with the orcs, and the other girls not found yet. Then the bunny knight girl will still show up in the lineup event despite not being in the dungeon

Reactions: nogling and MoriAPC
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes