MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Why can i not put frylitia in tower i already reset status twice and got slut ending but nothing happening
Get a Slave Collar from Peter and make sure you bring it to where Frylitia is. If you're still not sure about getting it to work, there's an "Auto-Collar" options in your Spells which makes it a bit easier to activate the collar events. I think it should work on Frylitia currently, but either way the worst you'll have to do is speak to her while you have the collar and pick the right options.

For the orc thing you mentioned.... If you're getting to an event that says the next stage "is not ready," this means you probably have to wait for a future version where it will be updated.

Uhhh, I'm fairly certain this isn't right
Thread Updated: 2021-1-08
Release Date: 2021-1-08
:LOL:

Not sure if that was originally my mistake or someone else, but I just went ahead and fixed it by updating the date to 2022.

Also I already announced this on discord but I have planned to release the next update by the end of March. Maybe a bit sooner depending on how fast I can finish and playtest the remaining material. Either way the long wait is almost over!

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
Thought I saw the girls are supposed to permanently become thiccer after numerous pregnancies, but I've never noticed any difference. Can anyone show me a before and after?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.90 is.... DONE!

a0.png

After winter depression, the absolute hell of writing another battle scene from scratch, and three months of work, I was able to finally complete the largest update so far. I'm pretty sure this has around 10x as much content as the usual update. Not even kidding.

Meradis and Polyquin main story sections were updated, Mea and Voletta got new scenes, Elf Goddess main story section was updated. There's a bunch of other stuff. Just... check the full version notes, honestly. I had to write so many version notes already. It's honestly too much to summarize.

Because of the sheer amount of content, and the fact that some of these materials were originally worked on three months ago, I have a suspicion that there may be some undiscovered errors. I tested the game to the best of my ability, but it wouldn't surprise me if you guys are able to break the game in 100 different ways I wouldn't have even thought to test.

If bug fixes are needed, I'll release them as soon as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated as well. Be sure to use that if you need any help with 0.90 or with the game in general.

Last edited:

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020

View attachment 1733427

After winter depression, the absolute hell of writing another battle scene from scratch, and three months of work, I was able to finally complete the largest update so far. I'm pretty sure this has around 10x as much content as the usual update. Not even kidding.

Meradis and Polyquin main story sections were updated, Mea and Voletta got new scenes, Elf Goddess main story section was updated. There's a bunch of other stuff. Just... check the full version notes, honestly. I had to write so many version notes already. It's honestly too much to summarize.

Because of the sheer amount of content, and the fact that some of these materials were originally worked on three months ago, I have a suspicion that there may be some undiscovered errors. I tested the game to the best of my ability, but it wouldn't surprise me if you guys are able to break the game in 100 different ways I wouldn't have even thought to test.

The has been updated as well. Be sure to use that if you need any help with 0.90 or with the game in general.
this is a big update

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020

View attachment 1733427

gotta ask though, when will you add the fast dialog button? Like most of other HRPGs they usually has button to fast forward the dialogs

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
gotta ask though, when will you add the fast dialog button? Like most of other HRPGs they usually has button to fast forward the dialogs
At the end, or never.

Hrstvx can't seem to be impregnated despite having 9 Magic.
Alright I have a good idea of what could be causing this and I'll investigate it a bit later today. That being said, you should also double check and make sure you are completing the scene correctly. In the initially available sex scene, she will only be impregnated if you end the scene after choosing the correct options.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thought I saw the girls are supposed to permanently become thiccer after numerous pregnancies, but I've never noticed any difference. Can anyone show me a before and after?
There's nothing like that in the game. Originally there was a thing where the Queen would stay in her 'larger' form after giving birth a certain number of times, and I added an item to make her appearance revert to normal. But that item is basically obsolete now, and I'm actually planning on phasing it out before the 1.00 release.

What you're describing would be a cool idea, and I would have liked to do it with at least one of the characters, but it would require a lot of extra art and a surprisingly large amount of extra code to get it to work properly. And at this point, because I didn't invest into those features, it would be even MORE work to go back and add them now.

Long story short, if I was going to do that, it would be in a different game with a smaller cast of characters.

before playing I would like to know if you have incest m/s?
You mean Mother/Son, right? Yeah. Kath, the Mom character in this game, is one of the most popular characters.

Hrstvx can't seem to be impregnated despite having 9 Magic.
Follow up to this. I identified the problem and fixed it on my end. You'll be able to progress her quest normally when I release 0.90b sometime in the near future. Until then, you need to keep your Magic Power at exactly 8 to progress Hstrvx.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
when i fight meradis the game doesn't recognize my input half the time.
also i have 9 magic but only 3 barriers
Same here game isn't recognising inputs unless there's also a timing involved that i haven't noticed.

EDIT: you have to hold down the arrow key not just press it

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
1. Hold down the Arrow Key
2. I'll investigate the Barrier thing, but if possible please check to be 100% sure that your Magic score is actually 9 and you are only summoning 3 Barriers, and then report back to me. Looking at the code right now, it seems like it should work properly. I also double checked to make sure that the game is drawing the indicators properly in case you had 5 but it was only showing 3. At a glance, everything seems to work. I don't have time to test it right this minute, but I will do it later. Or, hopefully, you just made a mistake and I won't have to do that.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes