MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Does this solve your problem? warlock117

I think I understand the problem you're having. It sounds like you're sending her away from the bar to try and impregnate her. You don't need to do that. Make sure she is working in the bar and never send her away from the bar, just keep her there. Next, go to the Tower 2nd Floor where you can find Meradis outside of her room (the door is still locked). You impregnate her at this location, then go back to the bar. Since she's still working, she'll continue working while pregnant.
This was a reply I gave to a different person yesterday who was also unable to view Meradis new scenes. If you're having a different problem you need to be more specific about what that problem is. Otherwise it's impossible for me to give you advice without knowing what your problem is.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Does this solve your problem? warlock117

This was a reply I gave to a different person yesterday who was also unable to view Meradis new scenes. If you're having a different problem you need to be more specific about what that problem is. Otherwise it's impossible for me to give you advice without knowing what your problem is.

It works. Thank you very much, I made the same mistake.

Reactions: MoriAPC

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Sylvia looks fine imo.
Now she is shaded similarily like the other girls and she doesnt feel out of place. She got bigger boobs as well. I see that as a win guys.

Maybe the pose though. We dont see enough of her preggo belly xD

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
What's the bestiality scenes ?
If you send certain characters to the Monster Cave you can get monster sex scenes, and if you continue down a few of those lines it's possible to have the characters go further into the beast cave where some of the monsters are more beast-like. It's pretty much all monster stuff though, no actual bestiality.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
What about the queen missing route when it will be finished
Between now and the release of version 1.00

Where is family love item im not sure if i have to get it somewhere or im bugged
It should be in your Collections. If not, this is currently the most reliable method:

Go on a bunch of dates with Kath or have her give birth repeatedly until the item is added to your inventory. I'm adding more ways for the game to check in future versions, so players will get the item without needing to do extra things. But for now, this is the best way to do it.

Also if the game tells you that Cherry hasn't unlocked the requirements for her ending yet, all you need to do is view her sex scene, creampie finish, then use your Magic Clock and talk to Cherry. She'll either give a pregnancy announcement, or say that she loves you if pregnancy is turned off. Either way, this will activate the requirement needed to view her ending.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hstrvx Beach Life Poll

1655728738991.png

I've put a new poll on discord regarding the base for Hstrvx beach portrait. She will have a full body tan and a tan line version, but I'm curious to know if people like the currently shown level of tan or if they would prefer a version with a slightly darker tan.

Come to if you want to vote, or just keep updated on all of the most recent information about release!

You can also post your opinions in the topic here.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes