MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
hyper preg scene, and can send to work again for some sex scene on bar.. becausa i can't do anything when she is in the room at tower
I've got HyperPreg art for her already, I just need to write those scenes into the game. She will get more material in the bar and in the tower as well. So yeah, sounds like she is getting more of the type of content you were hoping for.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Is there a way to reset the queen's path?
Not currently. It's tied in to too many different events in the game and it's difficult to reset the status of all of the different things that would be needed, especially since all of her endgame states aren't done yet either. I do have a common event set aside that I was planning to use for a full reset of the Queen, but it doesn't actually fully reset her right now, and there's no legitimate way to access it in the game. By the end I would like to be able to add a full reset option for her but I acknowledge it will be tricky so it might not be possible.

great game, thanks
Thanks!

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Guys i think i already asked this but... i will again cause i don t remember

If i just take the Castle , will i be missing content ? I mean, cherry "dates" and cherry at the bath in the castle¿? that's my question

I mean, after i am the King, people will recognize me, and maybe i will skip content , i am so worried with that xD

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
If i just take the Castle , will i be missing content ? I mean, cherry "dates" and cherry at the bath in the castle¿? that's my question

I mean, after i am the King, people will recognize me, and maybe i will skip content , i am so worried with that xD
Becoming King will unlock new scenes, but it won't remove any old scenes. You're free to take over the castle as soon as possible. The only thing you will miss is stuff like this:

"We have to pay high taxes, maybe you should go talk to the King."
vs.
"Since you're the King, you can just give us a tax break, right?"

Very conditional, 1 line throwaway dialogue in very few scenes.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Becoming King will unlock new scenes, but it won't remove any old scenes. You're free to take over the castle as soon as possible. The only thing you will miss is stuff like this:

"We have to pay high taxes, maybe you should go talk to the King."
vs.
"Since you're the King, you can just give us a tax break, right?"

Very conditional, 1 line throwaway dialogue in very few scenes.
ty so much bro for real you are amazing now i can enjoy the game
(y) :giggle:

Reactions: MoriAPC

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
I just hope that the MoriAPC are okay. It is amazing to have consistent updates for years for some free project on the internet.
RL thing should be the priority.

Reactions: RenH

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
new update?
I haven't set a release date for the next update yet, but it's getting close. I have two scenes left to finish, and I have done playtesting and bug fixing on all of the materials I've finished so far.

I just hope that the MoriAPC are okay. It is amazing to have consistent updates for years for some free project on the internet.
RL thing should be the priority.
Don't worry, I am taking care of myself. That's part of the reason why the last few updates have been going a little slower. I have more difficulties, responsibilities, and sources of stress right now than I did when I started the development of this game. And dealing with those takes up time, where in the past I would have had more free time.

The other reason is that we are getting close to the final release and I don't want to rush to the ending. I want to make sure to put as much content into each remaining update as possible, and make sure that I include all of the content that will be needed to make the game truly feel complete.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes